What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When you are done and not sweaty anymore use duct tape to get the glass fibers out of your pores. Just wrap some around your hand sticky side out and dab that on your arms. This will pick up the glass so it will stop itching quicker. Change the tape often. Dont forget your face and neck as well.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Tyvek suits only cost about ten bucks. Tape it closed at the ankles and wrists and wear gloves. Probably loose a few pounds in sweat but you won't have the itch.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its time to pressure wash the 55g nutrient/RO barrels after the feed is empty.

This HK x (A5bx x Fp#40) is looking great.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...

ugh...kept up half the night by people randomly shooting off fireworks...which have been banned locally due to the hot dry conditions...and no big displays this weekend...but the asshats shooting off one or two randomly has been going on for days...

c'mon people,think of all the poor dogs out there!

anyway...off to do errands in a bit...because what's better than waiting until the hottest part of the day for a nice bike ride?:biggrin:

should be trimming by tomorrow...my favorite,an entire room full at one time to deal with!

should be able to order up some grow gear to get ready for free cooling season...and do a home depot run for insulation and gravel for the yard...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My pops was being a grumpy old man about the Fireworks last night as well. He was paranoid they would catch his house on fire.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
My dog just barks at the fireworks. Being four pounds I can understand why she thinks she can take anyone around here. My chickens freak out from the fireworks though. They are well, chickens you know.

I got to get back to roofing now that I have cooled off some. Only 95 out there right now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this one doesn't care a fig about fireworks...i've never noticed she's afraid of anything during all the time i've watched her...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cricket only barks at the big booms. He doesn't care much. He looks at me, if I get up he than starts barking.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We are all going to just see how we make out as a pack tonight and over the next several days as far as fireworks and explosions because they will be randomly happening out here ...the dogs take it ...but they don’t like it
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Don't know what's going on around here. There is not one bag of Foxfarm Ocean Blend anywhere around here. I called everywhere. Ended up calling the company, hoping the local sales rep would email me on any incoming shipments.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FS#7 2nd attempt to get pollen and failed. Both tries the plants reversed fine but no pollen is being produced. Im done trying for now. I will try 1 last time this winter. I will proceed with other projects using #7 as the mom. I could reverse FS#18 again and hit FS#7 with that or I have some FS#45 X Bio Diesel in veg. I could use that as well.:thinking:

Don't know what's going on around here. There is not one bag of Foxfarm Ocean Blend anywhere around here. I called everywhere. Ended up calling the company, hoping the local sales rep would email me on any incoming shipments.

I stopped using that years ago. All I use is HP promix.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran

You finally discovered that it’s hard to get supplies in the growing industry

Ph-patrol

Veteran
A productive day.
My son survived the insulation and he did good.If he complained I was just going to play more Abba :rtfo:

Great Duct tape tip.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
This guy jumped on a fox's head one time, when the fox came in our yard...
He even keeps the raccoons away..

The only thing he's afraid of, is me dying and not being here to fill his food bowl!

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This guy jumped on a fox's head one time, when the fox came in our yard...
He even keeps the raccoons away..

The only thing he's afraid of, is me dying and not being here to fill his food bowl!

View Image

That’s not a very good attitude that he has for you:biggrin: