What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have 8 of the flashbang ladies that deserve another run and I am going to dance every clone I have with the five best males

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My favorite so far #2 but there are a few more that are close. Real similar fruity fragrance with a sweet moonshine fuel hint.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
They are pretty fruity but some of that might be from the Cindy 99 finishing up in the same room, it’s still early around day 36 so we will see.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are pretty fruity but some of that might be from the Cindy 99 finishing up in the same room, it’s still early around day 36 so we will see.

Those look like the dom phenotypes that are showing up. FB-B is not fruity, more of a sweet chem, same phenotype as what you got. . FB-A was lemon mint. Different pheno, grew super large fan leaves. I let that pheno go. FB-C straight up Gas chem pheno.

Yours are looking great:good:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I had to take a leak, so I went to step out the door to the porch...
(you know, I'm just doing my part to save water for the planet)

Opened the door and saw this on my doormat..

Is my cat getting all "Godfather" on me or something???
Is this a warning from him that I better buy him better cat food?...

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had to take a leak, so I went to step out the door to the porch...
(you know, I'm just doing my part to save water for the planet)

Opened the door and saw this on my doormat..

Is my cat getting all "Godfather" on me or something???
Is this a warning from him that I better buy him better cat food?...

View Image

That is your cat giving you a present because he / she loves you made The mouse and offer it couldn’t refuse

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I seriously think it’s an offering on their part ... To us as the owners Their way of giving back something special

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
One time my sisters neighbor came over and yelled at her that my sister had to keep her cat in because it was killing all the birds at her bird feeder.

My sister told her to stop feeding all the damn birds because she was tired of picking up dead birds on her porch.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most of the stuff in my yard is planted to feed either birds or bees so it kinda pisses me off when i find cat killed birds in my yard

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
most of the stuff in my yard is planted to feed either birds or bees so it kinda pisses me off when i find cat killed birds in my yard

Well maybe this will make you feel better Unc.

That cat was a asshole. He would jump on my nieces and nephew and sink his claws in. So when My nephew had a birthday party we covered the floor with balloons. After we were done we needed to get rid of the balloons. There were several hundred balloons to pop.

So what do you do when you have several hundred balloons and a cat. That is right. We closed the shower door and fill it up with balloons. After which we dropped that ass of a cat in over the top. When we opened the shower door I didn't see that cat for 2 days.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i had a couple of cats,once when i was moving all my stuff was out and we had already cleaned the apartment up,the cats were off doing cat stuff and i didn't want to take them in the uhaul so i left them there while we dropped all the stuff off...while i was gone the cats freaked,went on a hunting spree,there was 4-5 dead birds and one bloody and half alive flapping around when i got back...needless to say they were happy to see me...they actually came when i called,and did tricks on command...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I'm more of a dog guy, but would appreciate a gift from my cat if I had one. We feed the birds here, so it would be counter productive to have both. Not a fan of the whole litter box thing either, so outside cats would be the preference-making it harder. If they'd agree to only eat mice, then maybe:)

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Those look like the dom phenotypes that are showing up. FB-B is not fruity, more of a sweet chem, same phenotype as what you got. . FB-A was lemon mint. Different pheno, grew super large fan leaves. I let that pheno go. FB-C straight up Gas chem pheno.:

Here are a couple of the big leaf lemon pheno, really some of the prettier flowers but not quite as stacked. Has the Mac structure with a lemon goooh.

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I'm more of a dog guy, but would appreciate a gift from my cat if I had one. We feed the birds here, so it would be counter productive to have both. Not a fan of the whole litter box thing either, so outside cats would be the preference-making it harder. If they'd agree to only eat mice, then maybe:)

Would that include a tootsie roll in your shoe from time to time?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

off to run errands in a bit...got pics to deal with and threads to update...gotta send a pm to joy at mars hydro and see if i can get a deal on lamps...it would be nice to upgrade to the sp3000 if i can swing a deal,the sp250's would be fine...i can tell already the buds from the first run under them is really stinky and all the buds are rock hard...

oddly enough it's hot again today...usually it's so pleasant here in june!:D