What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
White 99 x OZ Kush BX1

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'd gladly be the grunt if I could stay out of the red tape.

Now that my brother is not working for the next year, he’s an airline captain and has been offered good money to stay home, he is talking about going into business on a licensed grow.
He loves the red tape stuff while all I’ve ever wanted to do is grow.

Not convinced yet but he wants to come up with a business plan to shop around to possible investors i.e. friends and family.

May actually work out after all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love to hear you guys are tearing it up. Go get em !!!

I came home to a blown out bulb.

joe beat me to it! :)

I bought a couple Vivosun tents....both have a small bad spot on the zipper, but they were pretty cheap of amazon so no complaints.

yeah,i'm very happy with the mars tents,good metal poles,good zippers,sturdy fabric...seems like a good price too...

Wouldn't happen to an led lol.
no fair,i was up-potting!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
done up-potting...i was three pots short...but i'm taking three plants out tonight so no problem there...the mac1 are being slow anyway so a little more time in the smaller pots won't hurt them...

actually get to ride with my friend tomorrow even though his covid hair and beard are rather frightful...pretty sure there's a badger and some birds living in it...and going someplace i haven't been before...at least part of the ride...dunno why,it's pretty scenic and there's shade since the canyon walls are fairly close together...better roll up some joints...so sharing in the time of 'vid...

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Wouldn't happen to an led lol.

joe beat me to it! :)

yeah,i'm very happy with the mars tents,good metal poles,good zippers,sturdy fabric...seems like a good price too...

no fair,i was up-potting!

Yeah:chin:
I heard all the cool kids are using LED.;)
Im def not cool. I really saw myself graduating to 315 next but it seems I will leap frog too a Mars led. I do like the performance off my hps. The heat and there uneconomical to run are becoming more glaring now my tent is dark:blackeye:

Thanks for the input

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The plan is to be grilling steaks and lamb chops for this evening over charcoal:skiiing:Very pleasant outside

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Remember that crappy LA Conf I grew? The low terp stuff. A dude just came over and took every bud of it and some of the Sativas. I kept telling him "this aint top shelf, you missed all of that" He didnt care. Ive never seen anyone so excited about a bag of shit :hotbounce

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: round one of flower done...3 plants harvested,3 put into flower...on to the next round,just need to mix up a couple more gallons of nutes,the 4x8 goes on fresh water tonight!

need to drop another 1500 or so on lamps/tent/fan/filter/reflectix...pretty sure there's that much in the 4x8...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yeah, bummer on the ring of fire :( I've seen Space Link fly by. It was a series of white lights, flying in a straight line, probably ten or so, equidistant from one another. I was completely baffled, that is, until my neighbors (who are a lot more space savvy) hipped me to the facts, lol! I've seen other weird shit in the sky too, with tons of other people who also saw it. Aliens or secret military tech, though? I haven't the slightest.

Latest posts

Latest posts