What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
This job goes to my wife’s brother so we feel good about giving him a semi steady job. He’s retired and gets a pension and SS but cash is always nice too.
I’m too old to go and start using any sort of shortcut on my flowers.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
One of the London Loud ladies. Not sure about this one. Gonna yield but I can’t get back to her to get a sniff.
Definitely have a nice sweet cheese that is a favorite right now.

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's cool of you to help him out.
These days I'm all about saving time. 2 of us running 400 plants in flower, 600 in veg, cloning and all the fucking bullshit involved in being legal consumes a 14 hour day pretty well. Can't wait for the day we can hire help.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I aerate my rez too Bud, but I think adding the O2 raises my pH, by skewing the O to H ratio. Either that, or my pH down has no hang time. In either case, I always have to pH right before I water.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

5k for trimming...it sounds good at first,but i'm guessing you're not paying 300/lb which would be 16 1/2ish lbs which would still take me 8-9 days to finish at 4 hours/lb...that just sounds like work!

got the 4x8 tent coming down in a bit over a week and even that seems like a lot of work...and that will probably only be like 1 1/2lbs! i bet it takes me like 3 days to trim too...i'm really slow at home...

got the amnesia haze to chop tonight...95 days...might be a little early too!

i think when the 4x8 tent comes down i will go ahead and get 4 more sp250s and a 3x3 tent and a 4 inch fan/filter...and maybe another power panel for the garage...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hammer, you were right about the weed drying up in Cali. I have people frantic to get pounds right now. Prices are going up. Light deps are going to pay well this year.

That bland LA Conf may very well sell afterall. Probably for some good coin too.... :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer, you were right about the weed drying up in Cali. I have people frantic to get pounds right now. Prices are going up. Light deps are going to pay well this year.

That bland LA Conf may very well sell afterall. Probably for some good coin too.... :D
Its from all the raids that went down at these huge illegal outdoor grows. Most have been raided. I put in all the plants I could. Gonna take advantage of it. I need to get my cash reserves back to a got amount. I need about 25k$ to fix all the issues in my house.

Its now Mandatory to ware a mask here in Cali.

Last edited:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I'm not seeing an uptick yet either, 190, don't feel bad. My circle is super small too, only well trusted friends, maybe like 5-7 total. Like Unc says too, I don't want to gouge people when the times are tough. People don't forget being bent over the barrel, and making people happy makes me happy. There will just be less to go around, keeping the demand up and making it easier for me to unload when it's time.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to get another tent.. I cant find a 96"x48"x72" in stock for the price i want to pay. Most have doubled in price.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: looks like my pedals will get here today...only took 6 weeks and three tries to finally get a pair of pedals...also got a rebuild kit for the old pedals so hopefully the shop can resurrect them for me...125 bucks a pair...i did get 3000 miles out of them...but then again i have pairs of 50 dollar pedals that have lasted longer...

best get to work,got a bunch of up-pots to deal with today,and need to take some cuttings off the plants going in to replace the amnesia cross...

gonna need to cull the clones in cups down...i wonder how many will fit a 3x3 tent...at least 4,maybe more...