What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Still haven’t had to change out my bulbs in my gavitas. I think they’re three years old now. O drop off in weight, as a matter of fact I didn’t even turn them up past 100% last run cause one row got too tall.
I’ll probably change them out after this next run.
I think the whole change your bulb after every run or two was just bro science brought forth by lighting company salesmen.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Akss

Good afternoon gents...Man its hot as fishsticks out there today. Im going down by the ocean fuck this...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:kitty:
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What are you doing up so early?

Been having bad dreams?

duh...bike ride

23 search warrants for illegal indoor in Riverside Ca went down today. 2 tons was destroyed from these warrants.
yee haw,the reign of cali mids is over!!

It has been hitting 90 or going above for about a week here. With 40-60% humidity. So kind of a dry heat that is humid.

um...yeh...5% rH today...it's dryer than yer grandma's freshly talcum powdered balls!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I was grading the lady that did my stitches she would get a F. I'm pretty sure she was a intern. The Dr that did the cutting was an old Chinese dude. Looks like there not holding the cut closed. I have clotting bandages that turn to a gel when blood gets on it sealing the cut closed. Its not bleeding so I add a bit of water it does the same.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me,i would take some neosporin and cayenne pepper and make a paste,apply that to the wound and cover with a bandage...it hurts like a sumbitch but it will help it heal up

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What are you doing up so early?

Been having bad dreams?

Between the iron gates of fate
The seeds of time were sown
And watered by the deeds of those
Who know and who are known
Knowledge is a deadly friend
If no one sets the rules
The fate of all mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools

The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
When silence drowns the screams

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I got into a big fight over the phone last night with the younger son. It appears that Im the only one carrying the 2 watermelon cuts. One leans more sativa with intense sweet melon flavor, and the other leans more kushy, but with good melon flavor, and heavy with kief.

I had to pull both plants out to reveg, after a month in bloom. The clones I took are no guarantee since they have small buds on them.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got into a big fight over the phone last night with the younger son. It appears that Im the only one carrying the 2 watermelon cuts. One leans more sativa with intense sweet melon flavor, and the other leans more kushy, but with good melon flavor, and heavy with kief.

I had to pull both plants out to reveg, after a month in bloom. The clones I took are no guarantee since they have small buds on them.

The irony ...you were fighting with your son over cuts...:dance:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You should have told him you didn't have any watermelon. Let him sweat it out for a day. Than tell him that you found some :D

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

My dad has always been anti weed (all drugs). I guess he recently decided to start coming around on the subject. He calls a few days ago and says he neighbor wants to meet me. When I asked why he could not even bring himself to say cannabis or marijuana. He called it that stuff U smoke and grow. So I asked what do the neighbor want? He want me to help him so he can help me. Wtf? No idea what exactly that means. And now I am not particularity looking forward to going to visit next time. He has never wanted to discuss weed. So now I have to try to explain neither do growers. Unless with other trusted people or growers.

Maybe I am reading to far into it. And his neighbor might have the super dank and be pretty cool (doubt it).

I hope when my kids grow up our relationship is more like yours doc, than mine is with my dad.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You should have told him you didn't have any watermelon. Let him sweat it out for a day. Than tell him that you found some :D

He would have flipped out!

You wouldnt believe the flavor of that stuff, and the Kushy one pours out massive amounts of rosin. I was smoking the sativa pheno all last night. Pure Jolly Rancher :)

He grabbed both of my OGMango clones earlier this year by mistake and my daughter let them go into bud. I made him drive down and bring it back. I took clones and am reveging it now. I really dont want to run anything in the house during summer. Its way too hot

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not a super long ride today...aside from getting up late and having to rush getting ready,then basically time trialing out to where the climbing started...not a steep climb just friggin endless...then got suckered into going down some singletrack to get into the canyon,most of it wasn't bad but there was a steep,loose section that had a high pucker factor...then it was the usual fair in the canyon bottom...lots and lots of deep sand...even going downhill it's not fun...then we found a shady spot and smoked covid friendly individual joints...after that i forgot how to ride a bike for like 10 minutes...then another long soul sapping climb to link into another canyon and back out to pavement...but that just turned into paceline riding...on the smallest cog just churning along...so 30 miles,but some hard riding today...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’d have let them sweat it out longer than that..At least make him panic a little bit...
not a super long ride today...aside from getting up late and having to rush getting ready,then basically time trialing out to where the climbing started...not a steep climb just friggin endless...then got suckered into going down some singletrack to get into the canyon,most of it wasn't bad but there was a steep,loose section that had a high pucker factor...then it was the usual fair in the canyon bottom...lots and lots of deep sand...even going downhill it's not fun...then we found a shady spot and smoked covid friendly individual joints...after that i forgot how to ride a bike for like 10 minutes...then another long soul sapping climb to link into another canyon and back out to pavement...but that just turned into paceline riding...on the smallest cog just churning along...so 30 miles,but some hard riding today...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Rockhound

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
naw,probably one of the least interesting spots around to rockhound...all the good stuff is waaaaaay back in the wilderness...

Latest posts

Latest posts