What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: so i just heard that the cute blonde i ride with has split with her husband...that sucks since i like both of them...and there's not many people i really like riding with...not that i can actually keep up with them!:)

better get moving here,need to run to wallyworld and grab some stuff before i go ride...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
F91 buds shots
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit:managed to fart around all morning,so no big ride today,got stuff to do...heading to the bike shop to get some parts,no hanging out at the shop but at least i can get the stuff i need...and a trip to wally world...it was already my least favorite place to go,the 'vid has only made that worse!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went out at 8 PM last night and got my shopping done who wants to do that on a Friday night was my thinking it was a piece a cake only thing I noticed was lack of meat quality

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I saw a pic of an elderly couple shopping at Walmart. They were wearing tampax over their faces

:laughing:

That might have been me and Mrs. G..:biggrin:
-------------------------------------------------------------

I got some veggie starts transplanted today.. They're taking up space under my pot lights...
I have seeds soaking for the hideout...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
That plant was 5 days into flower before I treated it the 1st time, I am thinking that is why.

Three day weekend it turns out, no work on Monday...don’t take long to trickle down.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
they should all grow pot and get bikes!
Agree.

picture.php

The one in the back served me for 25 years.
2 years ago, I bought the new one.
Very good for citytransport.

The bike transport me to my job - 3 km.
Now both wife and I work from home, så vi go for a ride some days - max 20 km.

My longest ride, on a bikes have been 60 km.

P :smoke:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

almost big enough to eat now!:)

- The disposable Pampers Panties seem to work fairly well to - according to an associate of mine -
dirty panties found on the street however are not recommended!

Agree.

View Image

The one in the back served me for 25 years.
2 years ago, I bought the new one.
Very good for citytransport.

The bike transport me to my job - 3 km.
Now both wife and I work from home, så vi go for a ride some days - max 20 km.

My longest ride, on a bikes have been 60 km.

P :smoke:
i was going to do a 100 mile race here in a couple of weeks but it's been cancelled...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Got a cleaning crew of 5 going, and I think one or two more on the way.

The lost purse chicky called about her purse. Shes on her way over now. She is very relieved that it was found and still full of its contents

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
don't be surprised if you only get minimal gratitude...

i've found and returned 3 phones and an ipad and got one thank you and 3 "cool" or something similar...

:smokeit::kos: yup,i totally blame hammer for me not getting out for a ride today...fire alien cookies put a whooping on my brain!:biggrin:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Damn Dr P, last thing I want is several people coming to my house right now. Be safe man, there is a nasty virus out there!

Our state is talking about a enforced shut down. Should have done it two weeks ago. No worries here I'm ready. Being a hermit already is a big help.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right? i was glad to see my buddy today but also really wanting to stay clear since he has kids at home,it sure is a weird time...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Leave the weed on the deck and tell them to slip the cash under the door lol. When taco bell deviled I had them leave the food on my deck chair. I got it with gloves unwrapped everything before I touched the food.

Damn Dr P, last thing I want is several people coming to my house right now. Be safe man, there is a nasty virus out there!

Our state is talking about a enforced shut down. Should have done it two weeks ago. No worries here I'm ready. Being a hermit already is a big help.

I warned him about that days ago.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You do realize that everyone will get it eventually. I would rather get it later after it mutates to a weaker strain.

Its nothing like what I was doing at work. Everyone punching in on a finger print time clock, and standing 2' apart in the locker room. Then using the same forklift, crane pendant, test tubes and equipment as other guys did for the previous 12 hours.

The people over here are also obeying normal quarantine rules as we are at their own homes. These aren't crazy Humboldt trim women, dropping their panties every night.

The job has to get done

Im more worried of catching it from my grand kids