What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper:got all the pots brushed out...as usual i waited until there were like 6000 friggin pots to wash! ok,maybe more like 60,still more than i wanted to wash....ever!

did i mention the crazy winds? :)

good thing we've had so much rain,it's keeping the dust down at least...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Consumables like that I buy in bulk. I bought a case before this all happened. I'm good for awhile on TP/PT..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ive got to clean up the kitchen. There are no clean cups, plates, glasses or silverware to use. I had to break out my Roast and toast coffee cup this morning. I had 2 cups of coffee and smoked a bowl with it. Works pretty good!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I have that same one, Dr. It does work well. I use mine for hash, as I'd rather smoke flower in joints. I usually put a bed o' bud under it though, so it doesn't just melt and pull through. Scissor hash seems to have the perfect amount of contaminants to stay put and cherry up.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You know what Im concerned about?

Food shortages in the near future. With borders closed in many nations, crops are rotting in the fields instead of being picked by migrants. Fields are not being planted, due to lack of workers. Countries we buy from, are refusing to ship and hoarding what they have. If soy and corn don't get raised, what the hell are farms going to feed their live stock. I think meat prices, and vegetable/ fruit prices will likely go through the roof. This virus is going to give us the double whammy

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:mopper: and done!

that was a big stack of pots...and cups...and of course i immediately will be making another dirty pot since i have one up-pot to do today...that will give me the 18 plants i need to fill the 4x8 tent again...

:chin: gotta talk to smokin joe about more led panels...i could use them right now if i had them...but it's gonna be a bit still...i may end up getting 4 mars hydro sp250's and wait until next winter to buy more led panels since the sp250's are a little more flexible to use...

speaking of leds,where the heck has icky been?

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Looks like the plant is reversing. Got a late start treating it but looks like it worked anyway.

Thanks Hammer for the advice on treating 3x :tiphat:

picture.php

Won't be long before I have some of my own flower to smoke again...day 44 and it looks like this one will be an early finisher. It appears the nanners have quit on this pheno so if the smoke is good enough it may get another run.

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really mild out today & got down to the creek w/Jack:smoke out:

picture.php

I don't live in a heavily populated area
call me long~shadow

picture.php

Maple sap is running now & they hang lines all over the woods to get it & process it down to syrup
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: got a bunch of cleaning done today and only used like a 1/2 cup of bleach...cleaned a big stack of pots,got the root balls bagged up,swept,mopped,and vacuumed the workshop,swept and mopped the kitchen and vacuumed the house...

that means i get to go fuck around all day tomorrow:dance013:

if you didn't guess that means a long bike ride you haven't been paying attention!:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the plant is reversing. Got a late start treating it but looks like it worked anyway.

Thanks Hammer for the advice on treating 3x :tiphat:

View Image

Won't be long before I have some of my own flower to smoke again...day 44 and it looks like this one will be an early finisher. It appears the nanners have quit on this pheno so if the smoke is good enough it may get another run.

View Image

That's what a partial reversal looks like.. Is that after 3 applications ???. You should see better results after 3x.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: all done playing garden for the day...certainly was a good day to spend cleaning inside...always feels better to have it all done so it doesn't bug me when i'm being lazy or riding a bunch...and since it sucked out it didn't feel like a wasted ride day...

i'm blaming the 'vid19 for me not finishing the climbing challenge this month!...still should be around 400 miles for the month though...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Covid cure!

Covid cure!

Your going to need to switch from goats to camels for awhile Unc. Get you some camel toe....

Saudi Health authorities have announced a
possible breakthrough in the development of a
treatment for the Covid-19, saying that people
already infected with the well-known
Camel Herpes virus could be immune to the
pandemic.
Doctors have observed that this virus seems to
fight the Covid-19 virus and give infected people
a kind of natural immunity, even when directly
exposed to the virus.
“We could probably get a real vaccine in a year
or two, but it would be much faster to give
Camel Herpes to 50% or 75% of the world’s
population to protect them. It’s a minor disease,
after all, it mostly causes itching and occasional
genital rashes.”

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

...great,turbo posting newbies,just what we need more of here!

anyway,bright ,sunny day today,got cold overnight so it's going to be a nice,cool spring day,perfect for a ride...

got to see my regular riding buddy today at least,picked up some parts from me...it will be nice when all this gets back to something vaguely resembling normal...and we can go to the store and find friggin bleach and iso and tp! and go riding with friends,and hang out and shoot the shit at the bike shop,and all those little things you never think about until you can't do them anymore...

but i can still go ride! and since i was already risk adverse when riding by myself nothing has really changed in that regard...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can a question still be a question without using "?".. There's a question puzzle on IG.. There saying everyone is wrong because there's no ? mark for part of it.

I ask questions all the time and never use ?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's funny/sad how quickly people are freaking out over a couple weeks on stay at home orders...they should all grow pot and get bikes!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My son was just out walking the dogs, and found some cute Mexican gals wallet. Its still intact with license, visa, soc sec card and cash. I found her on Facebook, and messaged her just now, and also messaged one of my buddies on facebook that is apparently friends with her. She is going to be super happy to get that message. Ive lost my shit before, and its scary.

PS Whats up hammer?????????????????????? :D

Latest posts

Latest posts