What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its a major deal breaker here. Please don't misunderstand. I used to rely on chems. Leaves get so dark and lush.

Do a side by side, an see what you get. Taste test, high test. Looks can be deceiving.

The very best weed both you and I ever smoked back in the day, was organically grown outdoors. All the Thai sticks , Hawaiian ,Columbian, Original Haze,

I set aside my religious values, and what my Chemist dad taught me, and got a product that I prefer.

I don't look down on anyone growing with chems. I did the same. Ive been growing since about 1972, and in 1977 Iwas introduced to organically grown Thai, and Afghani / Red Lebanese. It took me awhile, but my mind is set on facts, and truths together.

Bring your best. We will run them for pink slips

:laughing:Chem nutrients do not make plants look any different then Organics would. People use Organics because they believe it tastes better and they hate using chemical inputs. 1 is not better than the other in quality. Plants take up what they need. They don't care where the nutrient source is derived from. I've used both never could tell any difference. Ive tested that on people they had no clue which was which. I still have allot of organic mix.

I would guess 95% of the flowers people buy is grown with chems. Home growers use the most organics inputs for growing cannabis. You have no clue what I had/have then or now. We know you think everything you do is better than anyone else. Your A legend in your own mind LMAO.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the wednesday build has turned out just like i wanted...it's the perfect bike for puttering along out in the desert...the absurdly low gearing makes climbing feel easy...tires are just wide enough to allow good control in the loose stuff but not too wide...then you're just lugging a bunch of tire you don't need for 95% of the ride...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:dance013: scored a box of gloves at least! actually they had a bunch of them still...

got in a nice slow wandering ride...crossed town on the ditchbanks,then managed to get home without going on the roads very much so sort of a dirty circle of town...

and yes.i did find goats!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

You are always taking pictures of kids and posting them here....... you need help! :biggrin:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Those are some cute goats for sure. My wife is still hounding me to get goats. I purposely do not have animals besides the dog. Livestock requires daily chores and never being able to leave for a few days. Screw that!

It's 36 and raining. Looks like rain for the next 5 days. Which is fine with me. Not feeling 100%. Got my greenhouse worked on yesterday though, great success.

Love that artwork Unc! Thanks for posting pics!

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indoor growing requires daily chores and never being able to leave the house for more than 12 hours at a time

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I hear that, Star, lol! I haven't left my perpetual grows for over 24 hours in like 10 years. Hard to find good, trustworthy help. Nowhere I'd rather be, either:)

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's side A of the 150w cab.

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_102930.jpg
    IMG_20200327_102930.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20200327_103110.jpg
    IMG_20200327_103110.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20200327_103504.jpg
    IMG_20200327_103504.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20200327_103718.jpg
    IMG_20200327_103718.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_20200327_103016.jpg
    IMG_20200327_103016.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 9

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

that sucks hammer,except for the first wave of people panic buying the stores have had plenty of food,not everything by any means,but still plenty...the yuppy store was almost completely stocked,walmart is still hit or miss but mostly they have stuff...

i understand why people do it,but it's not needed..hoarders and price gougers suck!

grey and windy out today...think i will finally get around to cleaning pots,i'm going to need them soon enough...heck,i may not go back to the old tub method after this since brushing them out then wiping them clean with a sanitizing strength solution rather than "so much bleach it travels back in time and kills stuff before it get on the pots" strength saves a bunch of water and time really...

and right now there's not much of a choice...certainly no wasted food here...every scrap gets eaten,and i have been much more strict about tailoring what i eat to what i've been doing and getting by on one "meal" and small snacks...

but i gotta say it's been great to be able to ride around with very little traffic...yesterday i had to cross several 4-6 lane wide avenues,spots i would normally avoid,and breezed right across...on the bad side,mountain biking is inherently risky so ripping trail is out for a while,but since i prefer to putter along anyway it doesn't really affect how i ride...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yeah, food and beer has pretty much returned to normal here, but for some reason the tp is still out, they must be making poop with something else. Let me know if I can help though, Hammer. I can mail you food from here, if you want. That sucks big time!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im glad the cops havnt pulled you over while out riding. I guess its a $400 fine here.

If they do, tell them you have no car and you are going to get groceries or medication.

All that last minute hoarding is foolish, and screws everyone. Im a hoarder, but have been doing it slowly over the years. Whenever angus steaks, baby back ribs, fish, crab, lobsters or other yummy things go on sale, Id buy a shit load and freeze and vac lock them. I already have hundreds of pounds of assorted legumes, rice, and pasta put away in color coded food grade buckets with Gamma lids, preserved with C02.

Id love to get in a bike ride out on the islands, but I don't want a ticket. I think they still allow you to walk your dog. Maybe Ill take baby out for a bike walk later. Lots of sun today, but its only 61 degrees. I saw 39 last night

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, food and beer has pretty much returned to normal here, but for some reason the tp is still out, they must be making poop with something else. Let me know if I can help though, Hammer. I can mail you food from here, if you want. That sucks big time!

No need..We still have delivery.. All fast food places are waving there delivery fee(grub hub). I just need to wait for the dummies to stop buying more then they need..

I have taco bell coming.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
that sucks hammer,except for the first wave of people panic buying the stores have had plenty of food
i understand why people do it,but it's not needed..hoarders and price gougers suck!

Im glad the cops havnt pulled you over while out riding. I guess its a $400 fine here.

All that last minute hoarding is foolish, and screws everyone. Im a hoarder, but have been doing it slowly over the years. Whenever angus steaks, baby back ribs, fish, crab, lobsters or other yummy things go on sale, Id buy a shit load and freeze and vac lock them.

Nothing wrong with the way you've done it Doc. Buy extra each week over a period of time...

What unc is talking about, the idiots going in a wiping out the stores is what ticks me off..

Someone who bought 20 or 30 rolls or ever 40 rolls doesn't bother me..

These people with 1000 rolls of toilet paper at home piss me of the most...
They must be storing it in their garage or shed...

I really hope that their garage floods and ruins every roll they have hoarded..

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Same here. All meat that's been in the fridge goes to Baby, and all kitchen fruit and vegetable scrap goes into the compost pile.

Im pretty excited about going no till/ no dig this year. My compost this year will be the best Ive ever made. Another benefit from no till, is, hardly any weeds to pull, and the few there are, come out with the roots real easy.

Latest posts

Latest posts