What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I went to CVS for more milk. They had 30 gallons today.. 1 gallon per person they will need 30 people buying milk in the next 14 days. Some people make it worse by making people think there's a shortage.

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m glad I’m not the only one ... Who is confused-here.. some Eye candy it’s NEMI’m sorry for the burnt tips but this is some fucking honking bud
picture.php
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant:down to just 2 tents to deal with...ended up being a sort of long day...lots of sitting in line waiting to pay bills which i never enjoy under normal circumstances,much less when there's only a drive through window in a shade free parking lot...plus the city isn't taking cash right now...

and tomorrow i get to climb up on the roof and deal with the swamp coolers...good times...:biggrin:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
:watchplant:down to just 2 tents to deal with...ended up being a sort of long day...lots of sitting in line waiting to pay bills which i never enjoy under normal circumstances,much less when there's only a drive through window in a shade free parking lot...plus the city isn't taking cash right now...

and tomorrow i get to climb up on the roof and deal with the swamp coolers...good times...:biggrin:

I think the serious and fatal reports are stacked because of lack of testing. Ive been concerned about the whole cash thing, since I saw China was burning bank notes well over a month ago. I don't want to see notes phased out. I think its coming though

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Someone convinced me to let him have the majority of my Cbanana s1 seeds(15 packs). Knowing what everyone knows about them you can decide if you want any.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We were not real impressed with C Banana, but it did apparently bring something to the table in the DBMH mix.

Well they sent me out on disability yesterday under the family leave act. Workmans comp is pissed that I havnt completely improved in a year. One guy who filed a month or so before me and has the same attorney as me, just received a settlement for 70 grand for a shoulder injury. His limitations were less then mine. Im not supposed to lift over 5 lbs

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like all its the pheno's found in all seeds.. Utopia Farms still grows the clone only today. My cbs1 seeds where just sitting in the refer. I couldn't ever grow that many so I let them go. Also let some HK x Kona Sunset loose.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

not much going on here today...pretty much shopped up except for the one thing i forgot at the grow store the other day in spite of it being written clearly on my list which i swear i checked in the store...

bike shop opens back up tomorrow:woohoo:...which is good since i need a tire for the straggler...wore the rear tire out with all the climbing over the last couple months...seems like it wore out awful quick...too bad since aside from the whole exploding tire thing they were good tires,fast on the road but plenty of traction on the dirt...that reminds me,i need to grab more ear plugs for when i put the new tire on...i'm still a bit 'noid about tires blowing up on me...still have some ringing in my ears and hearing loss from the first two times it happened...

so,probably a ride today of some sort...windy out though so maybe not...plenty to do here...got stacks of pots that need to be emptied and then corona cleaned...meaning no more washing them in a tote that's had a full cup of bleach pored into it! now i'm using a bench brush to get the last of the medium out then using a towel and bleach water to wipe them clean...just a 5 gallon bucket of water with a capful of bleach is enough to sanitize...and i can use that to wipe down the surfaces in the house first and get double use from my rapidly dwindling stock of bleach...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ive got a pint of pure Iodine somewhere in the beer brewing area in the garage. It was used to disinfect. It only takes a tiny bit. I bet that would work. I tried to order nitrile gloves on amazon. Everything is out of stock until at least May. We are going to get some pure alcohol from the grow shop in Lodi. All stores around here are out of Iso

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that was the other thing i forgot to pick up at the grow store,gloves...they still had some the other day...i used the last glove trimming the other day...got another small harvest coming up soon so i'm gonna need them...more iso would be good too...

i saw growers house had a banner saying orders were gonna be slow...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You better jump on those gloves while you can. They are like gold now. People don't know they are there or they would be gone too

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,and i wanted to get more rosin pressing bags...i have a bunch of trim i can process to make bubble and then use the stuff from the 160 bag to make rosin with...

locally the pot market is strong right now...i still have an oz left from last round,and that will be gone soon enough...wouldn't hurt to have a bunch of bubble and rosin around though...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We have a big chest freezer on the patio that is full of sugar trim. Pounds and pounds. We will be making hash, and dry sift. Some will be sold to blasters. They pay pretty good

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the local person i know got his grow popped...they took all his grow gear and the plants but left all the blasting stuff for some reason...didn't get arrested or charged with anything but had to sell his column and everything else to settle a debt...

off to ride and hopefully get gloves and pH test drops...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ive been trying to do my grocery shopping. I haven't been able to find a store with food. I will try the last Safeway I know of in my City tomorrow.