What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Driver 8

Are they good for anything but being pretty? I think those seeds are inedible. I'm curious if you could still get latex or straw from them.

Driver 8

I don't know. I was watching TV last week and was assured by the Grand Cheeto that everything is going to be fine and blow over. They're on top of it and everything is going to be fine when the virus dies in April.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are they good for anything but being pretty? I think those seeds are inedible. I'm curious if you could still get latex or straw from them.

isn't being pretty enough?

presumably they serve some function both to the insects that pollinate them and the biosphere in general...but my only purpose and going to look for them is because this is the desert and its been nothing but tan and grey for months so to see the desert suddenly bloom into color is a magical thing...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cali orders a full state stay at home order... Our Economy has just tanked. Millions will be out of work and cant pay there bills.

I have some Turkish red Poppy seeds (papaver sommiferum) Never got around to growing any.. With all this going on might have been a good idea to get some

Driver 8

isn't being pretty enough?

presumably they serve some function both to the insects that pollinate them and the biosphere in general...but my only purpose and going to look for them is because this is the desert and its been nothing but tan and grey for months so to see the desert suddenly bloom into color is a magical thing...

Being pretty is enough... but I'll never admit that to my old lady!

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: i suppose it's a good time to be a grower since we were already staying at home!

plus with the bars shut,no sports,and many tv shows suspending production people will really want to get high and watch tv!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If people stop buying weed and seeds because they got no money its gonna hurt us as well. Its gonna happen. I'm not spending any $ on anything else for a while.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think people are still gonna wanna get high...they may be wiping with rocks and living on ramen but they gotta have their happy stuff...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's one of those bike things i'm surprised no one made before...it's water tank that fits inside the main triangle on a bike...4 liters of water...perfect spot for the weight of that much water...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
There's no bling on that bike...

Looks like a Bug-out Bike...Something Mad Max would ride..if his car broke down...or ran out of petrol.

Next time you see it, that flowery, 4 liter water tank will probably be spray-painted flat black...
--------------------------------------------------------------

We finally have a day with no rain in the forecast...All the pastures and trees are getting really green already.

I'm gonna go pour my second cup of java.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Getting heavy rain all last night and still going. It is 66 degrees outside though. Very strange.

Garden chores all day today.

Latest posts

Latest posts