What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i appled for my hemp licenes last year in GA , They have been dicking everybody around for months an i just got the final draft ,all growers have to have a prosser lic which is $25k renewable at $10k + i must put up a 100k bond +$50 bucks a acare what a joke.

the states add all of these high dollar fee's which keeps us that don't have millions of bucks. Talk about a high fence to jump over.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning campers,
Got a bad fan in the computer,been trying to fix it all morning.... might need to replace it, which sucks since I need to solder it in and don't have the tools

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well hell...now the fan is working fine...the blades assembly is sorta loose in the case so it starts screeching when i turn the computer on...or mysteriously decides to work...i cleaned it up since it was crusted in dust...fingers crossed it continues to work...i guess next week i can take it to have the fan replaced...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
except when you're broke then everything is too expensive...right now the garden and the pantry are fighting for what little money i have...and i'm about to go spend most of it at the grow store...next week sure...i have a harvest in,and custies waiting...but right now,not so much...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: alrighty....back from the grow store...got medium at a discount since i took a ripped bag....got my cal/mag...

nice day out...flowers blooming everywhere...and it is the first day of spring!

the grow store should stay open...i'm still getting more stuff next week when i have money...if they still have medium that is...plenty of nutes...what a wacky time to be alive...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My company has requested and received approval to keep operating during a quarantine as an essential corporation, up until someone gets sick. By the time they show symptoms, everyone will have it.
Those assholes

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Might be time to take all that vacation time you have saved up, and then retire right before you're supposed to return.....

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
It could be months before I can be around my dad

They were sure quick to shut down all the bars and restaurants.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:good: alrighty....back from the grow store...got medium at a discount since i took a ripped bag....got my cal/mag...

nice day out...flowers blooming everywhere...and it is the first day of spring!

the grow store should stay open...i'm still getting more stuff next week when i have money...if they still have medium that is...plenty of nutes...what a wacky time to be alive...

I forgot my cal/mag couple days ago when I went to the grow store. whoops!

Driver 8

I've got my TP and I'm really kicking myself for not getting that goat!!

I'm mailing in for seeds, these sure are interesting times.

Do you have a stationary bike Unc? :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no...kinda wish i did...at least for now going out for rides is still fine,even in places on lock down...

really it's only medium i'm worried about getting,everything else can be mail ordered although i expect it will be slow...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i used to try and ride along with the tour de france coverage...i might actually be in good enough shape to actually pedal along for 6 hour long stages now...too bad it will likely be cancelled...the spring classics season is pretty not going on...the giro de italia postponed or cancelled...mountain bike racing the same...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:just the 4x8 and 4x4 left to feed...looks like tomorrow should be a good day for a nice long ride out in the desert...time for a poppy hunt...i know they're out there...should be lots of wildflowers out....3/4 of an inch of rain yesterday...riding conditions should be perfect with the sand all packed down...

Latest posts

Latest posts