We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Random post
picture.php

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
If 20 of the regulars here got together, would we be able to figure out who was who just by looking and talking, without name tags?

Well, I guess we'd know unc. He'd be the only one in the parking lot with a bicycle...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If 20 of the regulars here got together, would we be able to figure out who was who just by looking and talking, without name tags?

Well, I guess we'd know unc. He'd be the only one in the parking lot with a bicycle...

maybe not,in my experience meeting icmag members they don't look anything at all like what your mental picture is...unless that picture is a bunch of middle aged schlubs!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
maybe not,in my experience meeting icmag members they don't look anything at all like what your mental picture is...unless that picture is a bunch of middle aged schlubs!

That's what I figure...

When I met Joe last year, all my preconceived ideas of what he looked like went right out the window...
I'm sure he thought the same thing when he saw me...

But I think you might be right about Ichy looking like Fred Flintstone...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what I figure...

When I met Joe last year, all my preconceived ideas of what he looked like went right out the window...
I'm sure he thought the same thing when he saw me...

But I think you might be right about Ichy looking like Fred Flintstone...

you mean he had teeth and no banjo?:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:shucks: well that's a bummer...just got done breaking down the plants that got burnt...if that crop had finished it had the potential to be a really good run...

but i now have a goodly amount of trim to run for bubble...could end up with enough to make it worthwhile renting a rosin press for 50 bucks a day...

should be good to go once i can get the harvest trimmed up so hopefully everything will stay open until then...just need the grow store to stay open until i can do some stocking up...might be worth getting a ride so i can get more than one bale of medium...anything else can be mail ordered if need be...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im ready for my house arrest. Best food to have for this very reason

Attachments

• DSCN0836.jpg
    DSCN0836.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts