What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yet we come in here and talk to you instead

We are sampling a jay of Roasted Garlic. It is creamy, garlicy, earthy, and fuelly. Real nice smoke. I made crosses with this. Several. They may be very good.

I have a male of OGMango x Roasted Garlic. He is out back

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yet we come in here and talk to you instead

We are sampling a jay of Roasted Garlic. It is creamy, garlicy, earthy, and fuelly. Real nice smoke. I made crosses with this. Several. They may be very good.

I have a male of OGMango x Roasted Garlic. He is out back
:woohoo:
picture.php

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning!

I am now stocked with coffee. It was worth the journey to the virus market haha

Collecting pollen today and transplanting seedlings of both canna and heirloom tomatoes.

Need to build some seeding Chambers. Might get started on that today if I have the rest done.

Coffee and Digi, seems to be my new thing. I was puffing the c99 with coffee which is exceptional but this Digi is even better. Very motivating, euphoric, and potent. I like all the phenotypes. Wide range of blueberry flavors. This one is like blueberry pie filling. Epic.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Bluedigiberry from VerdantGreen/dank.frank

Unc that vertical trellis will be cool filled in and I bet those haze will fill it. Relentless gear is looking great!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

looks like it's raining out already...some desert!

still think i will go for a ride...

yeah,pretty psyched to have the haze and relentless stuff in flower finally...sad that it seemed like so much work yesterday between harvesting,cleaning,and resetting the room plus taking like 40 or so cuttings...my back almost tweaked out at the last moment as i was zipping the final tent up last night...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I'd rather wear myself out in my garden than for someone else punching a clock but sometimes gardening becomes a lot of damn work! I feel it most when working down low due to my bad knees.

Hey you guys think the anti-Trump crowd will sell out and accept the money they are sending out? Lol if they are diehard anti Trump they better damn well boycott that money!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:chin: let me think...ummm,hell yeah i'll take free money! i took bushes money!

but in general lester i prefer we keep politics out of this thread,it just leads to strife and this thread is all about...nothing really...just a bunch of old guys shooting the breeze...

and goats!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:badday: bleh...pretty rainy out...not gonna stop anytime soon it looks like from the radar...

might run to the grow store and grab some medium...need cal/mag too...

but maybe not,it's pretty crappy out...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: yup,think i will just stay put today and go to the grow shop tomorrow...

guess i should find something vaguely useful to do...i'm sure there's something that could be cleaned or maybe make some soup...seems like a soup kinda day...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Oh my bad damn I'm the last one to get political. No offense guys, won't happen again.

It just started to rain again. Least I have plenty inside to do. Got my seedlings transplanted.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh my bad damn I'm the last one to get political. No offense guys, won't happen again.

It just started to rain again. Least I have plenty inside to do. Got my seedlings transplanted.

no worries,even i slip up on occasion here...political discussions can get rather heated so i prefer that we keep it to the bare minimum...

busting chops in a friendly way is of course about 1/4 of the content of the thread but it's just for laughs and shouldn't be taken seriously...

yup,still raining here,but i have all the scorched buds to break down for bubble today...goes a lot quicker than trimming!:)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A5bx x FP#29)X Firestorm#18. Didn't make allot of these on this pheno. There are some seeds showing in other tops.. This top was powdered a bit to much :D.

I haven't seen the quality on any other a5bx x fp other than #40 which is outstanding.. I will make a5bx x fp#40) x FS#7 in a large quantity for release. I will still need to test them and see what they produce.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts