What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Nice job, Bud, those joints look great! That chest is going to be around forever:) I'd love to make stuff like that to hand down. It's a bit hard to leave a legacy in our line of work, unless you're larger scale.

Pretty dreary here today rain/snow with a sky so grey, it would make communist prison outfits seem flashy. We need fireworks here, big time!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My son just got another 4 wheel drive. Toyota Tundra. He is hoping to make it onto the property before a lock down. There is probably a lot of snow up there. My wheel barrows had 3" of rain water in them.

I need to make a quick run to Home Depot for 6-8 bales of peat. Its good quality, and only about 12 bucks a bale. Ive got about everything else covered for a 4-6 week confinement period.

Hey Bud, Ive never done dovetails before. My dad has. It is one of the things I plan on doing in retirement. I have wood working and carving tools that dad gave me.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
How amazing is that? The food is not guarded but the toilet paper is??

People have lost their minds.
I'm thinking of opening my produce stand and selling Oak leaves...

Although I just realized I'm out of coffee. Now that's a freaking emergency dammit!

you how it goes when folks have the runs like they been having... :biggrin:

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I've waited for long enough, five o'clock somewhere. Sláinte!

Attachments

• 15844744420552123572705.jpg
    15844744420552123572705.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 9

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i hope that beer is warm!

:smokeit: time for the old choppity chop...after lunch that is...

gotta plan out my bleach use to maximize...need to sterilize the clone trays so i can take cuttings from the relentless stuff and the hazes...

Betterhaff

Veteran
A little pub close by used to have it on tap, it was like, just hook me up. They got into a spat with the distributor or vice versa so no more.

It hurt. They keep trying to push me the craft beers they say are similar. No

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We have a micro breweries and pubs here, that have all kinds of brews on tap. Top quality. They also serve gourmet food. I love the big plates of hot buttered sea salted yam fries.

They serve you low cost 2 oz shots while you decide what you want a pitcher of

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,the local micro-brewery pretty much killed my desire to drink beer there...it was giving me the shits and that's just not fun when you're on a bike and realize halfway home the dam is about to burst!

plus after working there for years i kinda disliked or actively hated most of the patrons...

we have a regular thursday night ride thing here,most of the time it starts and ends at a brew pub...lots of times i would love to hang out after the rides but once you get away from hanging out with drinkers it's sort of boring,and drunk people are kinda obnoxious...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: done with the chopping...smells like pot in here for some reason!

drying tent is packed...weird,you would think the plants from a 4x8 space would fit in a 4x4 just fine!:)

it would be nice if all the grow stuff was out in the workshop...i would need to get more amps out there though...and get another master cool swampy...and take some walls down...and get another 4x8 tent...and build some sort of plenum box or boxes for air handling...

back to it...no rest for the stupid!:)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I don't know Unc…. Drunk women are the bomb, especially when they get that look in their eye. You know, the nookie eye

I just picked up 10 bales of Sunshine peat moss 85qt size. I let them know I have carple, so they sent a guy to load them onto the cart, then into my truck. I told the guy they had to be at least 50lbs each. He is a weight lifter, and promptly told me they were 70lbs after lifting the first one. Should have seen the look on his face.

These bales were $10.78 each, and the Black Magic bales right next to them were over $47 each. It was $119 out the door for 10 bales.
I got my son to unload them for me when I got home.

Ok, now Im ready for quarantine! :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit::canabis::watchplant: that seemed like a bunch of work...18 plants chopped and hung...17 plants put into flower...34 cuttings stuck...

still need to take more cuts later...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I woke up at 5am to find the seal on my cloner pump blew. Had a gallon of water on the floor. Then found the veg PH probe died, I forgot to order spares so had to use the flower Nutrients probe. Spent 200$ today for 2 probes and 1 pump.

Never mind. Its just peat.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I woke up at 5am to find the seal on my cloner pump blew. Had a gallon of water on the floor. Then found the veg PH probe died, I forgot to order spares so had to use the flower Nutrients probe. Spent 200$ today for 2 probes and 1 pump.

Who has bales for 11$ ?

Home Depot on Feather River.

There are about 20 bales left. It may be mismarked. Grab some. Its a 25 minute drive. Have them lift them for you. They are really cool about it. Ive asked them to do that 3 times, and they never batted an eye, or balked at my request

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Home Depot on Feather River.

There are about 20 bales left. It may be mismarked. Grab some. Its a 25 minute drive. Have them lift them for you. They are really cool about it. Ive asked them to do that 3 times, and they never batted an eye, or balked at my request

Ya, I found it.. Its straight peat. Wont work for me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the led room...

karma's a5haze s1 and amnesia haze x a5haze s1 along the walls,relentless genetics rozay f4 and sundae driver x rozay f4

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]