What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

nice day out here...as usual i managed to sleep in pretty late so my normal crack of noon start will be delayed:)

really gonna have to work on that for the summer when it makes more sense to get up super early to get the riding done before it gets hot...in winter it makes more sense to wait so i don't have to bundle up and then not need the jackets an hour later...

got a tent full of the crispy buds to deal with later...that shouldn't take long,just need to buck the buds off and get them in the freezer to be run for hash...

gonna need to get the swamp coolers set up with new pumps and pads soon...just getting the pads wet will work for now,no need to get the blowers going for a bit...

gonna take a run to home despot and see if they have bleach...maybe the panic vultures haven't hit there yet...and dish soap...so silly...even places on lockdown they allow people to go shop...

anyway....bikes and weed!:biggrin:

i have two bikes belonging to other people here to fix...one needs a good cleaning and the brakes dealt with,one needs new innertubes and a cleaning as well...both simple enough...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I just got home from a 5 hour trip to do errands and get groceries..

We only have 2 supermarkets in town, 15 miles from my house, wallyworld and kroger...I haven't been since a week ago.
Man, I'm ready for a BIG bowl....

I really didn't think this virus thing was gonna affect our shopping here, at least not yet..
But thanks to the magic of the internet, all the freakin' sheeple here are getting as bad as the west coasters...

No toilet paper or paper towels at either store..Doesn't really bother me too much; I prefer washing my ass with water...

But the principle of it just ticks me off..
The Corona is a friggin' flu-like virus, not a diarrhea virus... you dumb-shits!

OK,,, off rant...

Have a nice day!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just saw a vid of some ladies fighting over T paper in Australia.

[YOUTUBEIF]GVHYTdGUAZM[/YOUTUBEIF]

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
This was why I've been suggesting over the past weeks to stock up. We are about 20 days behind italy, and we see what is happening there .

I'm still not fully convinced it is as bad as they tell us in the news, but it is always best to be prepared beforehand, so you dont have to hassle with the last minute tweekers.
I stay mostly prepared for things like earthquakes, civil unrest, and storms. All I had to do recently was get 5 cases of modelo. At 3 beers a night, I should be able to weather this storm for awhile comfortably.
I wonder what meth heads, junkies, and junk food junkies are going to do.... they best stay away from my place, or they will get a "hot lunch" :D

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: lol,yeah doc,no one listens to you because of your propensity for spewing nonsense!

really nice spring day out,flowers blooming everywhere...got a good little ride wandering around town...managed to find everything i was looking for...mostly dish soap and bleach...had to use the squishy brain thingy a bit....turns out home depot had dish soap and found bleach at the convenience store...so all set for a while...
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

bleach,soap,a book,and new mexico penicillin!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I wonder what meth heads, junkies, and junk food junkies are going to do.... they best stay away from my place, or they will get a "hot lunch" :D

I wouldn't call myself a "survivalist", but I keep a pretty good stock of necessities here..I have a large pantry...

and yeah, if someone thinks they can come and just take my food, I have a 'hot lunch in a tube" for 'em too...
---------------------------------------------------------------

damn! .... two bowls down and I'm still in kind of a shitty mood...Unusual for me... must be all the stinkin' rainy days we've been having...

I'm ready for Spring weather and constant sunshine; ready to get to the hideout and grow myself some big bushes of tasty weed!:biggrin:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Friend of mine stops by. His pickup truck is squatting from the weight. He says he's been out stocking up. I look in the capped bed and it is literally floor to ceiling beer. LMAO

He left two cases which will last me a few months and I gave him some of the sweet sweet TP. Oddest transaction I ever made.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Bud dogs girlfriend just went to stock up meat at the stores Walmart and the butcher shop. There was no meat available. All sold out.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dunno: i went in one grocery store and there was plenty of food on the shelves,maybe not everything,but still plenty...the meat isle was a bit bare but once again not out by any means...

plenty of tofu and plant based options still:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i didn't look...already have plenty myself

still need to go to the grow shop and pick up a couple more things just in case...not like i won't use cal/mag and silica...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yesterday all wallyworld they only had those blue shop paper towels...like the kind you would use to wipe down a greasy cam shaft...not yer pooper!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I recall using coffee filters for a short time in college...

I don't want to go back.

I miss having infants only because their wipes are heaven on yer cutter.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Finished watching HBO doc about the 2001 McDonald Monopoly game scam. You might not remember it happened the same week as 9/11. All the news was back page.

The jist of it was all the large instant winning tickets (over 10 million $) got stolen by the guy carrying the game pieces from the printer to the place where they where attached to the cups and boxes. He sold the winners to family and people that would split the cash..

The odds of winning where ZERO lol.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I believe the widespread panic is a smokescreen for the vulnerable stock market. While everybody is fighting each other for shit tickets, the rich are getting richer. I'll bet paper futures, and 3m are doing pretty well.
A buddy of mine made like 50k last time BP shit the bed in the gulf.

Latest posts

Latest posts