What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Traverse city here.

We go see my friend play guitar at workshop brewery sometimes. If you ever see a dude named Aaron Johnson playing around town, check him out. Awesome guitar player. Puts on a loop show similar to Keller Williams.

I think he just started playing with a band named Brothers Crunch from your area too.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
We go see my friend play guitar at workshop brewery sometimes. If you ever see a dude named Aaron Johnson playing around town, check him out. Awesome guitar player. Puts on a loop show similar to Keller Williams.

I think he just started playing with a band named Brothers Crunch from your area too.

I dont usually go out. To many drunk idiots around. And the cops target those places here. Almost a sure fire bet you will get pulled over.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What are they going to do when McDonalds, Wendys, and Popeyes chicken all shudder the doors. That's when the real panic will set in. Ill probably be wearing a holster when Im barbequeing Angus T-bones out back

My older son is here, so I had him dig two large holes, which I added potting soil mixed with peat moss, azomite, fossilized sea bird poop, and kelp meal. I then planted two leafy plants. One special raspberry, and one "Pink Lemonade" Blueberry. The blueberry produces hot pink berries that are supposed to have a very special flavor

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow: alrighty...just got the next round to go into the led room up-potted...all the relentless stuff and the a5haze stuff is ready to go...on to the next batch of plants...almost went through the whole bale already...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
actually i'm pretty sure there's laws against operating any sort of vehicle on acid! that said,it sure can be fun!:whee:

:tumbleweed: looks like it will be a nice day tomorrow,think i will go for a nice bike ride...then on sunday i'm thinking of getting up super early and going grocery shopping after they have a chance to restock...provided there's anything left!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
McD is the worst fast food burger chain.. The people that work at the store near me are morons. I use to like there fries. The dummies there don't swap the old fries out often enough, always stale. There Shakes are OK. .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i haven't eaten fast food in years...i'm gonna say it was a sausage and egg macmuffin...

but i'm betting if i ever get off my ass and go bike touring i will find myself gobbling that crap down when it's the only option!

all done for the day,bike ride tomorrow...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made some Orange cookies x (A5BX x FP#40)and Orange Cookies x Firestorm#18.. I will reverse FS#7when shes big enough to make some FS#7 S1. .. Will also make FS#7 x (A5bx x FP#40) in a large qty.. This OC has an awesome orange aroma. I still have 11 more seeds to look at someday.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nem

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Always ask for fresh fries Hammer.

I just got done trimming all day.

I gotta get the resin off my fingers just to get a shower.

I'm training a protege and he reminded me of lessons learned last week. His crop came down and he wanted to trim it on his own.

He called me after a couple of hours and said "If you're trimming, remember not to rub your eyes."

I almost teared up in sympathy, recalling the feeling (but certainly not the instance) when I learned that valuable lesson....

But I laughed instead. :D

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im running some Alien Orange Cookies x Peanut Butter Breath x Garlic Cookies from the crosses I made last year. Most are female, and they look good.

I found one seed of OGMango Haze x Garlic Butter. Its a male. I took 3 males outside to let bud out in preparation for use in crosses this spring. The new crosses look really good.

Good Morning all! :D

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Morning

Helping a buddy move today. Been so excited for this. I love moving. Sarcasm in max effect here.

Of course everyone else bailed. Good times.

Dr. P I'm looking forward to seeing how your plants do this season. You put a lots of time and effort into your soil. Should be epic results! Garlic peanut butter? I hope the taste doesn't reflect the name haha

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Now that sounds amazing!

We used to run a skunk hybrid in the 90's that had some garlic to the smoke. Potent stuff. Most likely a affie skunk.

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Finally back on track here...stupid mistakes cost time and money. Tester tent is looking good, production tent is looking good, clones are looking good. Actually got a few extra plants to play around with so going to mix up some STS and try reversing a 2.0.

Day 30 12/12 on these here. p98sdxmsu and gg4xcvc

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts