h.h.

Veteran
Wood gives you splinters.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I did apartment maintenance and rental house maintenance for 20 years and I hate fixing stuff. I just got back from my buddies house who had me put in a light fixture for him in his kitchen. Then he wanted me to look at the wall sconces in his stairwell. I hate it. Lol. Although he did buy some smoke so I figure 700 for 2 zips is worth it! Hahaha

i'm assuming that's 700 squares of toilet paper!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:got out for a good little ride...30 miles of 2 track out in the desert...looking pretty green out there relatively speaking...even came across actual flowing water in an arroyo!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]

picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never get tired of the terps from Hmmers Kush.. Those of you running CC there like that. I took a flower cut to try and root. I had bad luck the last attempt. All the seeds Ive run have those terps. Almost all of the crosses I made using Cbanana as the pollen source turned of very mother dom. I made CC x CB and CB x CC.. Ive not run any CB x CC yet. I culled CC over a year ago.

picture.php

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Well shit, just cancelled our trip to Saint Lucia.

Was supposed to leave on Tuesday but it just didn’t seem like a good time to leave the country. Or to get back in.

Evening all.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yeah bad timing on a trip.

Something like 278 people have died in Italy in the last 24 hours, and it's just beginning to pick up the pace. I think they only have 60 million people there. I think we have 330 mill here

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:yeahthats
I need a vacation!!

I know of a small island in the Bahamas that no one lives on.. It's about 1 1/2 miles long and 1/2 mile wide...
At least no one lived there in 1972 when I visited..

I could go there and not have to worry about a buncha virus-carrying morons...

Here's a pic of the cave on that island I lived in for 3 days when I was there almost 48 years ago..
I had the beautiful beaches all to myself..
Just me and my bag of weed!:biggrin: It was nice!

PS.. that was a beach-front cave! Beautiful view of the ocean, 150 feet away, across the sandy beach when I woke up in the morning...
Prime real estate...

Attachments

• Bud's Cave.jpg
    Bud's Cave.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 9

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: lol,yeah,kinda wishing i was still in alaska...at least there there's basically food everywhere...and not many people around...

but i also really enjoy wearing shorts year round...and alaskan green chile sucks!:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:joint: alrighty...veg dealt with...next room only needs fresh water so easy...then just 2 tents to deal with...

just need a couple more things in case everything gets shut down...cal/mag and silica...another bale of medium would be nice...

working on the assumption that everything doesn't totally go to hell!:)

and of course,as long as i can still go ride...managed 107 miles this week and half the week i was chasing after bleach!

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Flashbang went 44 for 45 above ground just sticking them in some happy frog. Looking for a vigorous version of Mac.

Attachments

• 4E888EDF-DDA6-4479-9BAD-B07EB7070563.jpg
    4E888EDF-DDA6-4479-9BAD-B07EB7070563.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 11

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Vacation...

Vacation...

This will take you places you never dreamed existed and you don’t even have to leave your couch... it’s DMT.
picture.php
picture.php
:sasmokin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Spray that branch every other day 3 more times if you want to make sure she will reverse. I spray mine every other day for a total of 4 applications. Its very possible 1 application will do it but Ive had plants partially reverse so I started doing 4. Never had any issues after that.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We've had a few warm days, but it's still March and still raining 2 days outta 3... Right now it's 43 degrees outside, heavy overcast and damp..

I need to do some work to my shop...need to put in a real ceiling so I can start thinking about heating it in the winter...
I need to move a lot of the shit outta there so I can have more room for all my woodworking tools and have more space for building projects...

I bought 2 sheets of Baltic Birch plywood this past Tuesday, to build the air scrubber I want to put in my house...
That Baltic Birch is such a nice product and a real pleasure to work with...

I've got the design down pat and have cut all the pieces..
I cut dadoes and rabbet joints to build it strong and am starting to glue all the pieces together...

It's gonna be 17 x 18 inches and 40 inches tall..about the size of a nice speaker cabinet.
It will be capable of 5 or 6 complete air changes per hour of my living room and kitchen and dining areas... (about 700 sq. ft.)

Here's a few pics of the cabinet going together in my workshop and the fan that's gonna power it...

I built that woodworker's bench in the last photo, 30 years ago and it has been great..It's very sturdy and very heavy...
A lot of projects have been built on it over the years...

Climb up on a ridge and call me sometime.
Careful not to restrict that fan too much. The motor is designed to only handle 0.01 static pressure

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Bug, I know what you mean...

I hate having to work on my cars, but it's a necessary evil...
Cars cost too damn much to not maintain 'em...
(Notice I have the required girly pictures in there!)

Gotta go... A good friend just called and told me he needs some weed...

Oh boy.... Beer money;... for the good stuff...like "Old Rasputin Imperial Stout"

What, no PBR or Red Stripe?