What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everybody will stay home with Netflix and weed!!
And continue with business as usual
picture.php

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I'd be pretty pissed if I paid to get there and they were like, "well, nevermind ". Are they at least going to hook them up with accommodations? I guess it's not their fault that there's an epidemic going on. Bummer.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd be pretty pissed if I paid to get there and they were like, "well, nevermind ". Are they at least going to hook them up with accommodations? I guess it's not their fault that there's an epidemic going on. Bummer.

and as a bonus possible 2 week quarantine!:)

another day with no frickin bleach at the store...

time for lunch and then garden time...got ice at least so i can spin up a batch of bubble...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I went in to work early for a meeting. I ended up sitting around playing on my phone until 730, and took the rest of the day off. They were replacing the motors on my bridge crane I run all day. Came home and took a 2 hour nap.

My son just rolled another joint of his OGMango. He did a good job. Its better then my OGM.Its like sweet fuelly mango candy, and super strong

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant::canabis::smokeit: finally got around to setting up the 4x4 tent with the mars hydro ts3000...just need to swap the sp150 out for the ickyled and move some plants into the 5x5...

days sure go by quick when you sleep in until 10:30!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Last edited:

gmanwho

Veteran
Man, once its "under control", what if Covid 19 parties are now like the old chicken pox sleepovers when we where younger

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
her terps stank up the place while trimming ... cant wait to taste her
picture.php
picture.php

here's my current pile ...lol got some good medium to re-use for garden veggies this season >>>
picture.php

Last edited:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
All my plants go through the chipper, then into the gardens, along with the root balls. All veg and fruit kitchen scraps go into the compost pile

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

another day,another bike ride...and chores and errands...looks like we're going to get more rain...won't be long before we hit 3 inches...that's half of what we got here all last year!...and this is usually the driest part of the year!

need to start thinking of how i can keep the a5haze stuff tamed...thinking i will just attach some trellis netting to the back wall of the led room and use tomato clips to bend the plants back and forth...i've seen growers use that technique on ig and it seems to have worked out for them...kept the long flowering hazes out of the way enough to run the rest of the space and keep it producing during what no doubt will be a long-ish flowering period...i'm thinking like 16 weeks...time to get a 12 plant crop in and have another one 6 weeks into flower!

it occurs to me i should have the hazes along the side walls then to make it easier to deal with them...it would be a bitch to get to them on the back wall...the 4x8 tent would be better since i can access the back doors...but it won't be empty for a while yet...

Latest posts

Latest posts