What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a fan of midday naps. It always fucks with my bed time. After doing all my veg room stuff its 2pm(REALLY 1PM)..After sitting down with milk and a sandwich and a few tokes I'm out within minutes.

HK. I hit some lowers with A5HBX1 x FP pollen and Firestorm.. I think I might do a little pruning ..

picture.php

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:back from a quick trail ride...first time out on a singlespeed in a while...so no reason to not go for a 30 mile ride at night!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We tried out a couple phenos of Garlic butter yesterday. They turned out very good.
Garlic cookies x Peanut butter breath. The best was a similar pheno type to the male pollinator I used in my seed crosses

gmanwho

Veteran
no kidding,there's no bleach on the shelves and very little toilet paper...of course that was just the one store i went in...

let's just hope it doesn't get too bad...there's many of us without health insurance or any real ability to stock up so us poor uneducated folks are gonna be fucked!

The granulated pool shock is an option,99% of the population wont fuck with it and or realize its concentrated bleach. Pool hot tub places another option to find, dollar stores.

while im not sure my ratio is exact, it is close. i have been using it for a solid year or 2 now an i maintain about 500 gal every 4-5 days.

the ratio is 46 to 48grams 68% calcium hypochlorite to one gal of ro. Place the ro (or tap water) in a old gallon container then add weighed granules in. takes few minutes to dissolve an white flakes often form. just give it a shake swirl before every use. never had problems with sediment being to strong. (ratio came from recipe to mak rez clear, i maybe off, but its been working for me)

I run it at 2mill per gal on a fresh rezs an then add back 2mpg day3. i also do not use it when im messing with rooting beneficial's. If i mix up a rez, i often wait an hour to give the bleach time to do its thing and or make sure its not to "hot" before it is used.

would bet at same ratio it would make a great surface disinfectant. Way cheaper an lighter then buyying an lugging gallons on the taint train. :)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SPANNABIS MADRID ’18 CANCELED! one of the best national cannabis fairs. Sad news appeared last week, and it has been confirmed this week

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I never understood that birds nest soup is being an exotic food sounds like the most disgusting shit possibly imagine

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Woke up this morning and it was raining it's ass off.....Again..

Luckily, it's stopped now and the sun is trying to came out, but the forecast says it's probably gonna be in the high 40's and rainy for the next 7 days....Crap!:moon:

A friend send me a deck of playing cards...
They have pictures of different kinds of nice buds on 'em...Pretty nice..

What would be real nice though would be a deck, with pictures of buds from this thread on them!

Attachments

• cards.jpg
    cards.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 8

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I doubt many would attend. Probably smart to cancel. I certainly wouldn't go.

Back to 33 degrees today then back up to 65 tomorrow. Getting some things done outside. Feels great to be outside after the long months of cold and snow.

Lunch doob break over...back at it

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's already a bunch of people there only to find out its canceled. They should have canceled it a month ago.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

not much going on today...up pretty late last night...one of the things i don't like about riding at night....aside from it being dark and all that...it really messes with my schedule...didn't eat dinner until 10 last night...so i was up late...i'm not blaming it for me sleeping in until 10:30 though,that's just my normal laziness!

garden chores later,and i have to haul ice home so i can make bubble...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SPANNABIS MADRID ’18 CANCELED! one of the best national cannabis fairs. Sad news appeared last week, and it has been confirmed this week

cycling is taking a big hit too...many of the spring classic races cancelled,now enduro and downhill races postponed and the large trade shows pushed back...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
lol,now accepting cash,toilet paper,and canned goods!

Sounds like you are screwed then Unc. You have no money till the next harvest, only trim and are full of shit and hence out of toilet paper. And we all know you eat just Krispy Kream doughnuts and chicken so no canned goods.

Maybe Dr will spare you some canned food.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Yeah, that sucks about Spannabis. Passing around spitty joints from international strangers as they cough into your mouth doesn't sound like a good plan, though. Probably half tobacco anyway, boooo! Lol!

Latest posts

Latest posts