What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Those sure are frosty, Vanilla! Are you running perpetual? Super dank, brother!
Uncle- Get fabric pots and take them to the cleaners:) I wonder if you can actually do that, as long as you get the bulk of the medium out and not use detergent. Might save your back. I don't see why not, I put all kinds of shit in my apartment sized one that hooks up to the sink. Shoes, boots, hats, heavy jackets, pillows, and huge comforters. The commercial ones have to be way better/stronger and not your problem if they were to break down:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no,that would be dumb since i use that laundromat to wash my clothes so it would be silly to fuck their machines up...and rude...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wish i could go back in time and get back a clone i lost...you could take cuts,have them rooted in less than a week,throw them right into flower,and in 7 weeks have finished buds....8 weeks clone to buds...and it was super tasty weed...

that and the "muffin" cut...and jones krusher...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keeping your environment within the proper range keeps your plants happy and healthy. I always see a drop in yield in summer. I cant keep my temps low enough to keep them happy.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Uncle- Get fabric pots and take them to the cleaners:) I wonder if you can actually do that, as long as you get the bulk of the medium out and not use detergent. Might save your back. I don't see why not, I put all kinds of shit in my apartment sized one that hooks up to the sink.

I am not saying your wife would be upset. My wife one time was complaining there was shit all over her cloths after she washed them. I am not sure what happen.:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
icky,you're supposed to poop outside,that's what all the yelling and swats on the nose with a rolled up newspaper was all about...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
i wish i could go back in time and get back a clone i lost...you could take cuts,have them rooted in less than a week,throw them right into flower,and in 7 weeks have finished buds....8 weeks clone to buds...and it was super tasty weed...

that and the "muffin" cut...and jones krusher...

I remember the Muffin. In fact, I questioned what happened to it. I remember that it looked real nice, and you were pleased with it, and all of a sudden, it was gone.

I just fertilized all the plants with 55 gallons of alfalfa/ Bu's blend, fish ,molasses ,micro nutrientscalcium, and Epsom salts tea, I've been brewing and bubbling for 2 weeks. Watering it in now with soaker hoses and sprinklers. I hit all the tomatoes, zukes and peppers too.
Im getting loads of zucchini lately. I pick them every day. Ive been making stuffed zukes with angus beef and ground pork, Portobello, red bells, panko, eggs, garlic, onion, Greek Kalamata olive oil, and fresh garden herbs. They are amazing!

The kid is on his way down here to see my grand sons and visit for a bit

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
summer happened is what...that's pretty much how i've always lost cuts...summer...

And that's how I keep them.... They go outside to play. Its way to hot to run indoors here in summer. I pay up the ying for electricity. Last months bill was $400 without an indoor run

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just topped the male buds off our favorite Peanut Butter Garlic breath plant, and put them into a vase of water on top of a mirror up in the lab. Im planning on reveging that plant like I do some females, and get another pollen harvest in Autumn, before cloning it and bringing it indoors. I think that one is going to be a good stud

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So I just finished grilling some pork ribeye on the grill. I had a huge package and hate putting pork in my fridge so I cooked the whole package.

I went over to my neighbors to give him and his wife a couple fresh off the grill. He had just gotten home from work. He tells me he unloaded 2000 pounds worth of hair extensions. He said he has to do that every month for a efullfillment place. I guess this was a small load this month.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
how long do you run the mac1?

I’ve only ran it once and I took it to 10 weeks. Only because I take most of my strains to 10 so it helps with timing and all. I’m pretty sure Cap and a lot of ppl take it at 9 weeks. She def looked ready at 9.

Those sure are frosty, Vanilla! Are you running perpetual? Super dank, brother!

Thanks! :thank you: I do run perpetual. I flower in a 5x9 tent with 8 plants. All 8 are usually different strains. Most are flowered for 10 weeks. I pretty much harvest one plant per week. Sometimes it’s 2 plants in a week (the gmo fucks up the timing since it goes 12 weeks/as well as the sdubb only going 8 weeks).

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9 ish was what i was hoping for really...it's a week behind the bulk of the tent so i was figuring on running the thin mints and forum for 10 and pulling everything at once although i suppose since i have some gmo in the next round i could slide them in when the thin mints and forum hit 9 since that's usually enough time...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I went over to my neighbors to give him and his wife a couple fresh off the grill. He had just gotten home from work. He tells me he unloaded 2000 pounds worth of hair extensions. He said he has to do that every month for a efullfillment place. I guess this was a small load this month.

Did you tell him you braid your arm pits, and have plenty to spare if he needs some more? :biggrin:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
all caught up & it feels good

all caught up & it feels good

last runs flowers are trimmed & bagged & the extra material is mostly extracted (results are good on both fronts)

spent time working the deep woods outdoor today & that's looking healthy & manageable

I had some vegging in containers & put them outdoors in the back yard a couple weeks ago & they blew up , decided to bring some specimens back in to flower out (since the room was empty might as well use it) got 4 more to bring in
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php