What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
the high CBD auto R BEGAINING TO LOOK LIKE THERE NOT AUTOS i may have to put them in 12/12 to get them to flower.
picture.php
picture.php

the same age as CS

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think you're forgetting i'm 6'6"....so that's big bitch to you mister!

that was a waste of time...the motor was frozen...in technical terms "ittano worky"

it seems like just running the pump to keep the pads wet is doing almost as well as running the motor....it should be reasonable temps for the rest of the summer...just a couple more months before free cooling season starts...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mid 70s and 50% rH, I guess the sun even shines on the dog's ass some days:) Speaking of a good day, I just got a package in the mail... my HLG 320s! I got them all wired up and ready to hang, but no ratchet straps:( off too the hardware store to figure something out... They are super bright and easy to set up, I'll get pics tonight in the tent. Yeah! So stoked!
I did a pretty thorough leaf strip yesterday to get better air flow both outdoor and the tent. Top dressed with Espoma Garden Tone (3-4-4) today, at a rate of 1/2 Tbsp/gal, and watered them in twice. Everything looks happy and healthy:)

aw snap,i didn't get any stickers with mine!

yeah,one of my panels didnt have ratchets but at least it had the lanyards for the panels....and i had 4 packs of ratchets already...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
i think you're forgetting i'm 6'6"....so that's big bitch to you mister!

that was a waste of time...the motor was frozen...in technical terms "ittano worky"

it seems like just running the pump to keep the pads wet is doing almost as well as running the motor....it should be reasonable temps for the rest of the summer...just a couple more months before free cooling season starts...

No I was right. It is like calling the fat guy tiny. Or the ugly guy handsome. So you are a little bitch.:moon:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i keep thinking maybe a little dog would be good for me since i wouldn't need to get a 1000 dollar trailer to tow a kennel....and a little yard yapper would be awful cute riding around in the basket on my ogre!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I dont know she weighs 4.4 pounds. And her poops are huge. Like the size of a breakfast sausage link.

Did I mention she is a bed hog. Just look how big she is in the picture. That is a queen size mattress.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i wish,she hasn't been over for months,i'm gonna have to tell her daddy he needs to go on vacation so she can come over and visit!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
If you aint got a wife, a dog or two is a must! A little one would be fine. They give so much love. Id be lost without my pupps. So affectionate. The male is speaking again. The last two days when I got home, he greeted me with "Hello". He funny as hell. Sounds like Scooby do. Im sure he knows its a greeting. Its the only time he says it.

Hey Icky, that's a real cute dog! :D

Man, its cookin hot out there. Plants are lovin it though. They really jump when its hot

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not gonna get a dog until my income is stable enough to be sure i have emergency money for vet bills...i couldn't stand it if my dog was hurting or sick and i couldn't afford proper care...

went and got hot while i was taking a nap...just 2 more months...my motivation for riding really takes a nose dive during the summer...i'm still more or less on pace to hit 5000 for the year like usual...same thing happened last two summers,a drop off in miles then a big surge once it cools off...and i still need to figure out my nutrition while i'm riding,this whole riding until i puke thing isn't fun...but sports food is hella expensive...i need to stop riding with other people for a while and figure out all this stuff at my own pace and break timing and what to eat when...

almost time for garden chores...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
My dogs are rescued. One from a meth house bust, and the other from a dog fighting family. They needed me as much as I needed them. They don't cost much, especially if they just share table scraps, like they did in the old days. Its like two lonely people meeting, and they stopped making excuses and got together, because they made each others life better

giphy.gif

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We just got missed by a large asteroid only hours ago. 100 meters across. It came from behind the Sun, so no one saw it coming. It flew past us closer then the Moons orbit. Kinda scary eh? Im glad I didn't know. Large "city killer" size.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there were 3 asteroids this week,i think 2 crossed within the plane of the moon so really close in astronomical terms...

Latest posts

Latest posts