What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Somebody being funny on Amazon.

Its unfair. They don't have a goat fit for Unc :D
picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I have a question to ask of you all.

Have any of you ever made any pepper(hot peppers) spray to spray on plants?

Last week I boiled 3 large table spoons of Sriracha hot sauce in about 2-3 pints of water. I boiled it down to 1 pint. I ran it through a couple of coffee filters. I have the hot sauce water in a 1 pint jar in the fridge.

I figure I'll need to dilute it some, but I don't know by how much. I don't know if I could mix other stuff in with it, like veg. oil, neem oil or other stuff.

I figure I'd ask all of you, in the event some one has used hot pepper sprays on their plants.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

rained this morning...looks like we might get a bit more at least...garden chores today....there's a big ugly stack of pots to wash so good times abound here...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yup,me too...at least doing dishes doesn't kill my back...errands to run in a bit..at least it's not hotter than the surface of the sun today...

gotta run down to the bike shop today...kinda a funny story,there's a local rider who i follow on strava but we've still never met in person...anyway,he takes a trip to see family in vermont every summer so i always bug him about bringing me maple syrup...last summer he actually got me a small jug,and i'm pretty sure he dropped more off at the shop for me this summer...anyway,makes me laugh,it makes for fun back and forth...everyone says he's a cool dude....might have to actually meet him someday...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm at the point washing pots wont help.. I have to replace most soon. I like the Hercules pots. I prob wont get new ones there to expensive now.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've had some of my 2 gallon pots for so long the insides are getting micro scratches that the roots just glom onto and won't let go...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just got the Mac1 rooted. What are you're thoughts on her VP? Gorgeous as always. Great work. There are times when I see runs of OGKB 2.0 and it doesn't make sense. Then, there are runs like yours, and it's the frostiest, chunkiest thing in the room. :respect:

dank.Frank

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Just got the Mac1 rooted. What are you're thoughts on her VP? Gorgeous as always. Great work. :respect:

dank.Frank

The mac1 is awesome! Terps are insanely good! She is somewhat of a mutant in veg...slower growth, strange looking leaves, etc. So make sure you veg her longer than the average strain.

As soon as she starts to flower, most of her retardiness disappears and she turns back into a cannabis plant! Lmao :biglaugh: She is definitely a special lady.

And every run of 2.0 is awesome in my space. I do run lower temps so maybe she likes that. :dunno:

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts