What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
..but it's pretty muggy out...like 24% humidity!
Yep, pretty humid for you...

I'd be itching all over and my skin would be in the first stages of drying out like an old piece of leather..
But I bet you already know about that lizard skin..:biggrin:

The delivery men just left.. they brought and set up my brand new, king size mattress...

Man it's freakin nice! It's a Sativa Mattress brand... Google it...

I built a new wooden bed platform for it that looks really nice... I painted it a matte finish black.
The men hauled off the old worn out mattress and box springs...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Nice Bud, but the Sativa might keep you up! I sleep better on an Indica, lol:) Seriously though, my bed sucks! I have to grab something new soon, too. It's certainly seen it fair share of rough poundings over the years, the poor thing!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
OMG. I have a pipe that is draining slow and causing my washing machine to back up and flood my laundry room. So I went on Youtube to look at some videos to find out the best way to unclog my drain.

Well I was watching one and the plumber is talking and all off a sudden the tenants just start going crazy. Funny as shit at the end of the video the plumber says I got my self locked in the bathroom because I think the police will show up soon because someone is going to get stabbed. Or some shit like that. Funny as shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUW-6FxxVlE

Hammer that is way to hot for me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's weird icky,the washing machines i use have never once flooded my house,and some of them hold 4 loads of laundry at once!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• a-woman-smoking-weed-with-a-glass-device-and-inside-a-laundromat-background_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    a-woman-smoking-weed-with-a-glass-device-and-inside-a-laundromat-background_1024x1024@2x.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 14

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
you probably didn't even know that room was there!

so is it the 50's in your entire house or is that just in your head?:biggrin:

No I was worried it would get the chips in the pantry wet. So I moved the pantry out of the laundry room. Besides getting wet that room is hard for me to find.

And it is 70 in my house. At least that is what the AC is set at. I dont want to be to cold to eat my food that my wife cooks and brings to me.:biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
seems like a couple cats would be less work for her...

Cats would be gone in a few days to the fox that live around here. Just like all the bunnies that use to eat my garden. Just ask my neighbor about the cats he is missing. He use to have 5 that he would let run around all day. Seen them many a time admiring my chickens.:kitty:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Besides how is she going to spend all the cats money since they have no money. Wait come to think of it I dont have any money either.