What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
weird,the same is true of whale penis too!:biggrin:

Sounds like a whale of a tail... So back on the topic of whales are you.

Do you ever regret that the Japanese would never give you a job on a whaling boat. Instead you just got stuck with crabs, talk about an itch needing to be scratched.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
weird,the same is true of whale penis too!:biggrin:

Oh your stuck on that whale penis. The other one with the little tomboy chick that came to town, all dressed up, and you took her for a row boat ride, just as the big sight seeing ship came by. Oh what a sight they saw! Women covering their childrens eyes :D .
I laughed so hard. It created quite a visual in my minds eye :dance013:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
About 43 years ago I was picking wild strawberrys and my head brushed up against a fern. Well a ant ran off the fern and across my eye. I blinked and the fucker went under my eyelid. It was painful as hell. One off those things that I still remember where it happened and what happened. It was June of 1976.

Is that OK to say since it was not 30 years ago?

At least it wasn't a whale penis that ran off that fern. You would have remembered it even better! :biggrin:

June 1976. I threw my red graduation hat straight up, and lost it. I grabbed someone elses real quick. It was much smaller, of course

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
At least it wasn't a whale penis that ran off that fern. You would have remembered it even better! :biggrin:

June 1976. I threw my red graduation hat straight up, and lost it. I grabbed someone elses real quick. It was much smaller, of course
so even back then you had a swelled head!

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
You guys are the best, lol! I try to tell some of the jokes to non-i.c.-ers, and they don't find them nearly as funny as I do. Which, of course is even funnier! Super glad you started this place Uncle, and that I found it!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You guys are the best, lol! I try to tell some of the jokes to non-i.c.-ers, and they don't find them nearly as funny as I do. Which, of course is even funnier! Super glad you started this place Uncle, and that I found it!

Well most people dont get junior high humor.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
so even back then you had a swelled head!

I was waiting to see if anyone would catch that joke:biggrin:

The hat was actually the same size :)

We have 1000 miles of waterways to the west of me called the Delta. Rivers, levies and channels all over the place. It was about 100 degrees today, but its already dropped into the high 70s. Once the Delta breeze picks up tonight, it will drop into the 60s. That breeze is a life saver. I sleep with my windows open, and the all house fan on all night. Im actually a bit cold when I get out of bed. By lunch time, the temp will jump over 35 degrees
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

come for the jokes,stay for the goats!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
June 1976...

I had just finished building the inside of my 1969 VW microbus.. and the outside looked great..
Man, it was cool.. Great tunes (cassettes, not 8-track), closet with an icebox, secret stash hidey hole, curtains all around and a super comfy bed!

All the hippie girls loved me in that thing...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In June '76 i saw "Yes" @ Colt Park in Hartford ,Ct.
15 years of age...my 1'st concert

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
First time I saw Yes, they opened for Ten Years After.. I had never heard of Yes before.
When Yes finished up I thought this will be a tough act to follow, but Ten Years After kicked some rock n roll butt!

Went back and saw Yes about 4 months later doing their own show..
Good concert..

I have a big stack of old ticket stubs somewhere in the attic. Maybe I'll find the rest of them one day...

Attachments

• concert tickets.jpg
    concert tickets.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 4

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...

been trimming all day...time to get to some chores...still have one plant to deal with but probably not until tomorrow...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
What? You guys sleepin? Im the one workin 7 days a week.

Just had a barbequed T bone pork steal, with home made Shady Lady tomato sauce, and melted Mozzerella on top. French cut green beans with toasted almond slivers. Got a few things done after work, but didn't get the plants fertilized. Off to bed in a few. Its already cooled down to 72, windows open and all house fan running.

I hope you all have a great night. Kinda missin Dan a bit. He really added something to the room. He was a good guy!

He always used to do this to Unc, so Ill do it in his stead... :moon: