What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
For aphids, I prefer Murphy's oil soap over Neem...I mix 3 tbsp Murphy's per gallon of water and spray it on...
I use it in my veggie garden, I never had aphids on my pot plants..
The Murphy's is almost totally pure organic, made of mostly vegetable and plant oils..Cheap and easy to find too..

Just got back from the hideout...The girls were thirsty and it was hot out there this morning.
Everything is looking good and just getting bigger every day!
I gave 'em some tea mixed in their water and the big holes needed 10 gallons each...

Here's the DBMH and the best Skunk..
The wooden rails on the wagon are 30 inches (2 1/2 ft) high...

Who wants to come and help me trim in the end of October?:biggrin:

That DBMH has OGMango structure :biggrin:

How much Murphys liquid oil soap do you use in a gallon of water? 1 tablespoon?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have not been successful finding a keeper haze. I have found several that hint at greatness. I have been smoking on some topdawg mango a5. Some of the highs are super trippy if I smoke enough but its not the kind of stuff that will blow anyone away with a few tokes. 3 or 4 phenos taste good enough that I will run them again to see if I like the results better next time.
Are the A5 you ran the bx or f1 generation? I kept my fingers crossed that either karma or ace would offer a regular f1 with a strong nld type strain. So I could try to find that magic male. No such luck.
I still have 4 males and 2 of them seem identical in veg to my favorite female, and 1 has the same structure and leafs as the most nld pheno (which was taking longer but I dried it up while daughter was in hospital, then cooked her over the 4th (double oops)).
Do you think I stand any chance of finding a more potent and flavorful plant by making f2s?

They are A5HBX1. The females are very Haze dom. They will produce hay for the most part lol. I planned on making F2 but my male is not cooperating.. 1st attempt I got no pollen.. This male pheno doesn't have many flowers. I will try 1 more time then discard the male. I pollinated the A5 with Mac and Flashpoint. I wont make more until I grow a few of those seeds. I'm not interested in making 12 week strains.

Yes, Its def possible to find gold in F2.. you will find more variation in F2's, that can be good or bad.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

ugh,what a night that was...still have a piece of gnat in my eye from the ride...it's sorta bugging me!

that was a tough ride...went through a lot of super fine sand...kinda like riding through confectioners sugar...

got a bunch of trimming to deal with today...and no doubt tomorrow...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I hope that isn't sand.
While looking up, Lift your upper eyelid off your eye, then look down, and release the lid. Often that will get it out where you can rinse it out

Then smoke two bong hits, and call me in the morning :D

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had scratched my cornea when I was 40.. It took months to heal.. It was very uncomfortable. Felt like I have something in my eye all the time. Had to ware a eye patch and flush with medication everyday.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Awe shit, there goes Hammer telling us stories from 35 years ago :D

Do the opposite Unc Lift the lower.
Don't use eye wash liquid, just tap water. We get grit in our eyes all the time at work. I had to have my eye ball scraped once. It wasn't fun

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alrighty,finally got the gnat ass out of my eye...remembered i have a whole bunch of sterile pipettes so i flooded it out with ro water...

got most of the the first harvest from the led room pre trimmed,not gonna finish it off until tomorrow though...need to eat and do garden chores later...still a bit under fed from last nights 42 mile ride...i was totally crushed when i got home...thought i was gonna barf as i walked up the driveway...i'm covered in scratches from all the mesquite bushes,the timberjack is covered in mud....certainly slept good last night except for the painful middle of the night leg cramp...

and that's what i do for fun...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Do the opposite Unc Lift the lower.
Don't use eye wash liquid, just tap water. We get grit in our eyes all the time at work. I had to have my eye ball scraped once. It wasn't fun

Sorry dr didn't mean to step into your area. . At least mine was pertinent to the discussion lol.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

About 43 years ago I was picking wild strawberrys and my head brushed up against a fern. Well a ant ran off the fern and across my eye. I blinked and the fucker went under my eyelid. It was painful as hell. One off those things that I still remember where it happened and what happened. It was June of 1976.

Is that OK to say since it was not 30 years ago?

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
:laughing:
unc's got all the cool stories!:biggrin:

Attachments

• whalesperm.jpg
    whalesperm.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here's the 40 outdoor veggers in for their first 12 hours of light after over 24 of dark. Not fun to water, I hope they show sex soon! I've never wanted less weed, but I don't know.
Still waiting on the last dingdong to get his clones, there's going to be no season left, dipshit! I can't even move in my growroom. What a fuck-around! He gave me the 'ol cable guy rigamaroo yesterday "if not today, definitely tomorrow." If there weren't so many, I'd tell him to get bent, and I'm sure nobody else is in the market this late in the game. Ugh!
Rant disengage... Beeeeeew. [turbine winding down]