What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just getting back from the ride...brutal...4 1/2 hours...almost puked...that was a whole heap of type 2 fun...

so ...none of this on the ride?

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:puke:ugh...need to eat something before i go to bed,still a bit nauseous...that was a big ride...lots of sand....lots of rocks...wait,that pretty much describes every single ride around here!

and half of it in the dark by headlight...almost ran out of juice for the lights...got back to pavement just in time...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
When Tom got ahold of the Haze, I think he said it was about the 17th generation, from the Haze Brothers here in Santa Cruz. What Nevil was working with came from Sam the Skunkman, who was neighbors with them. People got a lot of great crosses out of that line.

I still have some of Toms Haze seeds from years ago. We used to hang out on a thread here on ICMag. It was a lot of fun. A lot of excitement when he started running a Haze breeding project.

I hope you get some great phenos!

Thx Dr. and all for the IC creds.

Internet went out in a T storm last night..

That's cool, being in on it. Allot going on in a funky little beach town.

U

useless.gardens

i found that 4dd male to impart his funkiness on a cut ran from peeps under the stairs.

interesting to see how the wedding cake cross turns out.

i love the way the cake grows & frosts but dont think its all that dank imo.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
4DD started a major buzz. I snagged up a few of Chefro's crosses for upcoming grows.

U

useless.gardens

im sure... imo 4dd didnt enhance the sfv in any way as far as taste & potency.

fun to grow for sure.

nothing beats a true classic... sfv is a great flower.

where im at... that cut can fetch good $.

i hear in cali it goes for $5 a gram like blue dream.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Dr., lol! Those are both too much and too little girl for me- but, if the one in Star's pic was there, I'd be riding a bike 'till I puked! Or at least until I caught up, then I'd be riding something else:)

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Dr., lol! Those are both too much and too little girl for me- but, if the one in Star's pic was there, I'd be riding a bike 'till I puked! Or at least until I caught up, then I'd be riding something else:)

Hey Unc doesnt go that way. He is a one man show when it comes to riding his bike. No three ways with his bikes.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Finding a good all haze pheno is very difficult. Most of them turn out like hay.. The A5 isn't any different. Getting those killer phenos to show up requires them to be worked. I have 2 more A5 in veg that are in allot better health than the 1st. I noticed there is leaf die off on the bottom much more frequently than worked crosses have. I find 100% yellowed out leaves everyday. It happens withing 24hrs.

I have not been successful finding a keeper haze. I have found several that hint at greatness. I have been smoking on some topdawg mango a5. Some of the highs are super trippy if I smoke enough but its not the kind of stuff that will blow anyone away with a few tokes. 3 or 4 phenos taste good enough that I will run them again to see if I like the results better next time.
Are the A5 you ran the bx or f1 generation? I kept my fingers crossed that either karma or ace would offer a regular f1 with a strong nld type strain. So I could try to find that magic male. No such luck.
I still have 4 males and 2 of them seem identical in veg to my favorite female, and 1 has the same structure and leafs as the most nld pheno (which was taking longer but I dried it up while daughter was in hospital, then cooked her over the 4th (double oops)).
Do you think I stand any chance of finding a more potent and flavorful plant by making f2s?

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I found mostly Hays in packs I went through. Im pretty sure I still have a pack put away. I found some dynamite Nevilles, and mangos in the seeds I got from Shanti though. The Mango male I hit the Original OG with was awesome. I made some other crosses with it too. I hit a wonderful LA Confidential female and made the MangLA. That was killer bud. I wish I kept that one. I have kept the OGMango Haze all these years, and have no plans of ditching it.

This is going to be a wonderful breeding year. Ive got so much to work with, its not even funny.... Well, maybe it is..... Too much work!

Ive been battling some aphids out there. Just as soon as I knock them down with neem, the fuckin ants carry more up the stalk. They do get sick right away though.

At least im not fighting mites, especially broads

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
For aphids, I prefer Murphy's oil soap over Neem...I mix 3 tbsp Murphy's per gallon of water and spray it on...
I use it in my veggie garden, I never had aphids on my pot plants..
The Murphy's is almost totally pure organic, made of mostly vegetable and plant oils..Cheap and easy to find too..

Just got back from the hideout...The girls were thirsty and it was hot out there this morning.
Everything is looking good and just getting bigger every day!
I gave 'em some tea mixed in their water and the big holes needed 10 gallons each...

Here's the DBMH and the best Skunk..
The wooden rails on the wagon are 30 inches (2 1/2 ft) high...

Who wants to come and help me trim in the end of October?:biggrin:

Attachments

• July 19 DBMH.jpg
    July 19 DBMH.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 9
  • July 19 Skunk.jpg
    July 19 Skunk.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 9

hayday

Veteran
You have a standing offer for a free trimvacation for hayday. I'll let you buy beer and chow tho:biggrin:
Is that the skunk with those B. A. leaves?

Latest posts

Latest posts