What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Looks kind of silly to me. It must be for fat people

I got lots of fire wood sawn, split, and stacked today. Over 1/2 cord at least. I love the new splitter. No exhaust fumes, and runs for free off solar, like my Outlaw bike. It easily splits 18"diameter logs, and its pretty quick too. That will be part of my off grid set up some day.

Unc, your Peanut butter has way thinner leaves then ours. Does that one have Garlic in it too? Some of ours are about as thick and they are long. It does look good though!
I was running two tents and a mother room here for awhile. Electricity was too much. I am interested in the LEDs for a winter mother and clone room

By the way. Your plants look much better since you started pHing them

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Ours are too. I got at least 2 males here. One is harvested, and the other Im supposed to keep going. Its already throwing sacks during these long days. Im going to top it and see if I can harvest the pollen from a vase, and keep the plant going. Ill be cloning it soon, but the lights will have to be on at least 20 hours.

I harvested the incense perfumey sister of Nem (DBMHst) it was a mother.I noticed that it is the only specimen I have here. I left a few leaves on it and fertilized it. It appears to be coming back. Its not as strong as nem or some of the others in that cross, but what a pleasure it is to smoke. Got to keep that one going

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright,buckle up buckos,it's more tent-citement!

3 weeks in for the thin mints and forum cookies, 2 weeks for mac1 and platinum cookies...mac is stacking pretty good for so early
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers

no sunday ride...i suppose the all dressed alike club people went riding,but frankly riding mountain bikes in matching kit is kinda dorky...and they're also too fast for me...i suppose i could keep up but i just don't dig their whole group think thing in the context of mountain biking...and besides,they don't smoke weed so who needs 'em!:smokey:

got stuff to do today anyway...

yup,just about to start harvesting from the led room,all the buds feel super tight,nice and dense,getting pretty stinky in the room....don't want to hex myself but i think there will be some qp plants which hopefully make up for the funky cookie...next run should be much better with 18 plants and a much better idea of what the light can do...

tent run is looking good,lost a couple days with the lamp fiasco,looks like a bad lamp cord was the culprit...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:dance013: oh yeah! i see american kate courtney won the world cup cross country race this morning....she's totally kicking ass this year,way ahead in the point race for overall and the current world champ...get to watch the race later when i get back from errands...i dunno if it make it less exciting to watch knowing who won already...the men's race sounds like it was a battle so that should be a good watch...

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Pretty overcast all day, so I sprayed everything down with ewc and kelp tea that I bubbled for like 18-24 hours. Everything seems to be happy, but I still see a few spots of what I believe now to be pm:( we'll see what happens, I kind of want to expose the seedlings to such harsh conditions to bolster the success of the progeny and weed out any obvious undesirables. I really need to cut down my numbers anyway too, but nothing is showing sex yet....

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So, you got it...What do you do with it?

You put it in your mouth chew it up and swallow it. Duh!

We use it in salads and soups. My wife makes a Italian soup that Has sausage and kale in it. I am not going to try to spell it because I cant hardly say it. We cook it with other things as well like chicken or noodles.

It is very good for you. I make sure to add a lot of epson salts to the garden. Helps get the magnesium into your diet. Most of the country is short magnesium because it is depleted in the farms.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
You put it in your mouth chew it up and swallow it. Duh!

We use it in salads and soups. My wife makes a Italian soup that Has sausage and kale in it. I am not going to try to spell it because I cant hardly say it. We cook it with other things as well like chicken or noodles.

It is very good for you. I make sure to add a lot of epson salts to the garden. Helps get the magnesium into your diet. Most of the country is short magnesium because it is depleted in the farms.

I spray magnesium on my chest each morning

I see what appears to be swiss chard, and is that horse radish too?

I ran kale for years. Its a year round plant. It had a 2" stump when I finally took my last one out to make room for more pot plants. I don't mind it cooked, but hate the texture fresh.

I am running another clone only super food plant. Its Purple collared tree. Its also a year rounder as well. I crossed it to my kale and actually did get seed pods.

They are both in the Brassica family. It tastes like cabbage, and has more nutrients then Kale.

I got my cutting from a guy in South Carolina. I think they can grow over 10 feet tall, and produce tasty leaves year round. They are beautiful, especially in winter