What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i actually have a second 12 kilo fire chingus sitting in a box out in the workshop...so if i ever have a sudden metal shelf fire i'm all covered! lol...those things are a bitch to mount by yourself...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes they are. I mounted the base part 1st then screwed the tank on. I have a bunch of handhelds. I prefer the automatic kind.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I see it has dry chemical in them. I already have a fairly large automatic dry chemical tank type I never mounted. I hate that stuff. Its better then a fire though. That one on Amazon isn't UL listed

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:plant grow:alrighty,first harvest from the led room hung up to dry...got the other plants crammed into one side and the spare panel down and ready for set up tomorrow after i get back from laundry then fill the tent up with freshly up-potted plants on wednesday...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Back to work today after a half month off. Oh joy! Only 8 hour shifts though, because of my carpel. Im going to be losing over $400 a month. Hopefully my state comp law suit pays it all back

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Uncle- Nice trailer, that looks like it works well with the one wheel, way more maneuverable than 2. Pretty cool!

Hammer- Wow, that sucks about the lamps! Maybe a power surge? That's crazy, glad to hear you have fire protection. I will surely be adding some of those to my area asap! I can't believe how careless I've been! Safety first.

Dr.- How'd the sauce turn out, man? Don't forget to make yourself a meatball sub! I've never tried mixing in pork, but that makes sense, for the fat content. Good call. I grilled some potatoes in tinfoil with butter, garlic, rosemary salt & pepper. Then some hot and fast eye of rounds. It was a great day for it too, like 75 with 50% humidity and sunny. Keep up the good cooking, man! I figure we all have to eat, it might as well be a 10 out of 10 every time:)

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

yeah,i have literally hauled tons of stuff with that trailer...one day i will get one that can haul like 300lbs at a time...

speaking of hauling stuff in the trailer...laundry day...by the time i get back from that plus some grocery shopping i will be over 100lbs hauled already this week...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hauling bales of medium is ok so long as i don't have to come to a complete stop too often...it is sort of possible to track stand the whole mess but it's also can be a super bad idea...if you lose balance the trailer will happily kung fu your ass straight to the ground...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:toohot: glad that's done with...102 out right now...not the best conditions for towing a trailer...had to double up the trip today since i got ice cream so i shopped,went back to the laundromat,switched my clothes to the dryer and rushed home then turned around and went back to wait for the dryer to finish...and to make it all even more fun there was a pretty good headwind which feels a lot like riding in an oven at these temps...good times...

time for a late lunch...then setting up the led panel in the tent and nabbing a fan from the flower room and getting that set up...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Its OK that you dont have a washer and dryer at home. My mom would tell me my grand mother use to shoot ducks at the river when she did laundry with my mother when she was little.

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Here are the potential ladies, there are only like 2 or 3 showing sex so far:(

Attachments

• IMG_20190716_164239.jpg
    IMG_20190716_164239.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 4

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:watchplant: alrighty,should be all set to do the up-potting tomorrow,even washed the pots from the plants i cut down last night...still need to nab a fan from flower but i need to go to home despot to get a 6 inch collar to make it easy to hook two sections of duct together...

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
My Jamaican friend brought me some jerk paste straight from Jamaica and it was blazin good! Pretty impressed. It doesn’t look like much but man this is some of the best chicken I’ve ever grilled!
picture.php