What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

onavelzy

Veteran
We will probably be taking the bikes out on the islands tomorrow. Church in the am with dad first.

Nice thing about having a fleet of bikes, is, if your buddies or kids come over and want to ride, everyone can pick one.

The Secret Garden.
Looks inviting doesn't it?

Its changed a lot over the years, and got a lot larger. A great place to have your morning coffee and bong hit
View Image

That does look relaxing Doc. Enjoy

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:coffee: mornin campers...

almost chilly in the house this morning...

off to ride in a bit...a wee tad windier than i would like...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Got three hours in @ work already.....depending what time I get out of here we may pack up the bikes and head to the lake.

Whatcha got there gano? Looks tasty

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Yep! Everyone and their grandma is going to grow. And you know how good some of those old people can garden? Real good.

The Secret Garden.
Looks inviting doesn't it?
A great place to have your morning coffee and bong hit
View Image

Yeah, a lot of old people have been growing tomatoes for a very long time...
And some of us old people have been growing pot even better than those tomatoes for a very long time too...:tiphat:

The gate entrance into your secret garden has a very inviting look... I'd love to join you for a morning coffee and toke out there one of these days!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:phew! that was a tough ride...

felt like we were hauling ass through most of the ride,then it was a 20mph headwind on the way home so i'm pretty beat...

new wheels are sweet,excellent tires too....super grippy yet fast...almost wrecked hard when i got a little airborne on a double bump...guess i was going a little fast...

still early...think i might go back to bed...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
:tumbleweed:phew! that was a tough ride...

felt like we were hauling ass through most of the ride,then it was a 20mph headwind on the way home so i'm pretty beat...

new wheels are sweet,excellent tires too....super grippy yet fast...almost wrecked hard when i got a little airborne on a double bump...guess i was going a little fast...

still early...think i might go back to bed...

Haha! That's exactly what I'm gonna do. Drop the wife off at work. Come home, get high, eat and go back to sleep. It sure is nice being on un-employemnt all summer. One of the benefits of working at a college. Only thing that beats having the summer off, is going back to work in August. Getting to see all the fresh pieces of ass in yoga pants and booty shorts.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
102f in my veg room today. Plants don't seem to mind it. Flower room is def to hot. Most of the remaining plants will be done soon so I can shut down all but 1 light. I can start using my AC set to a comfy temp again.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Hot Temps in my bud room. 104 degrees!

Hot Temps in my bud room. 104 degrees!

Well, my outdoor bud room, anyway...:biggrin:

This row is 2-3 plants wide and 12 foot long. Its budding.
picture.php

Peekaboo, through the bamboo privacy fence
picture.php

Yep its 104 degrees outside, and the plants are loving it.

Fortunately, its only 66 degrees indoors:biggrin: Poor Hammer!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My AC cant cool the house that low when its 100f outside. 20f deg drop is typical for Home AC units. Air conditioners are designed to lower the temperature of your home’s air by about 20 degrees. So if the air in your home is 85 degrees, for example, your air conditioner can lower your air’s temperature to about 65 degrees. On extremely hot days, the air in your home might be warmer than usual. Assume, for example, the air in your home was 95 degrees and your thermostat was set at 72. Your air conditioner would cool your air down to about 75 degrees, but it might never be able to lower it all the way down to 72. When this happens, your air conditioner will run constantly until your home’s air cools down and your system is able to bring your home’s temperature down to 72 degrees.

I have to give Amazon some credit for there return process. Never had any issues getting my $ back or a replacement sent. I got a new NIC card that was defective. They told me to keep it. I got a full refund.

Last edited:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
I see a few nice seeds popping out.....:biggrin:

Yes, I can also see those seeds in the pictures. You should have seen all of the seeds I pulled out of the buds while I was trimming them. They are all the result of the plant going hermi. Got the cutting from one of the mods last fall. There at the end she was tossing full male flowers that would drop a little pile of pollen. Most of the seeds 95% Are mature.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trimmed a few smaller branches of Sherb x Amber. I'm happy with the results of this cross. I would expect many keepers in this cross. Im getting a creamy sherb stink from this pheno. She colored up fine in a hot flower room. I will smoke this in a few days.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:looks like we have a nice little thunderstorm on the way...possibly severe...hopefully just rain,i can live with fewer violent thunderstorms this summer...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:looks like we have a nice little thunderstorm on the way...possibly severe...hopefully just rain,i can live with fewer violent thunderstorms this summer...

We got a little storm earlier today. Don't know how much fell. You can see wet spots on the side walks and a few puddles along the curbs here and there, but the ground is totally dry.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like the cell broke up before it got to town,getting hammered to the south of here...always hit or miss this time of year,it can rain like a mofo 2 miles away and nothing here...theres plenty of lightning though...i can hear the thunder...