What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Got you beat here. 100 outside, and 69 indoors ( down stairs)

Im loving the new wall unit AC I got last year when the old one failed. It was an emergency when that happened and I couldn't get any help , service, or an AC for weeks. The house got up over 90 inside.

The new AC runs on 220, and doesn't draw nearly as much current as the old one from the 70s. This one in also automatic, and I can turn it on at 5am, set it to sample the air every 20 minutes, and it wont start the compressor until its needed.

It costs more then a swamp to run, but sure cools down good, at any temperature outdoors

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Looks like the fire to the north is turning into a full scale forest fire. Years ago I had to evacuate due to a forest fire on the other side of the hill, only had less then 90 min to pack up and get the hell out. Cuttings where the only plants I could load up. They where all unrooted and actually rooted during my stay away from the house/grow.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
The original is a beast. Such dense nugs and such good stacking. She doesn’t like my room much because of the lights being too close but she puts out.
I’d love to do a run in the new spot with her. She got good reviews from the shop I took her to.

I think I did smoke NEM last year. In fact, I think I took some home. My Phenos are usually on the scale between Mango and Sour Dubb.

DBMH1 is a large plant producing fat dense buds similar to S Dubb in aroma and flavor. Its strong.

DBMH2 is a OGMango leaner. Large plant, medium large buds, wonderful aroma and very strong clear high.
DBMHX is a shorter plant, thick dense buds, fuelly flavor and good high. It got sold out quick
DBMH ST is a smaller plant, smaller buds, and has some Sour Dubb flavors, but also has a strong concord grape odor. It is really strong high, but not as clear, and a bit forgetful, but pleasant just the same.
All four are growing full season outdoors. This is the second outdoor season for one and two. They made the cut twice

Note. The Maple leaf Indica, Multiple LA Confidentials, 24K, Amnesia Lemon, and Sweet Tooth did not make the cut

They were good weed, but I don't like growing good weed. I grow great weed

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:30% humidity feel muggy around here,i bet it never drops that low up there in sweat-landia!

it was frickin hot on the roof,anything not in the shade was too hot to touch...but it's more or less all done up there for the summer...not like usual having to mess with the stupid old cooler constantly...just need to run some clr through it on occasion to flush the pad clean...or koolaide lemonaide works too...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:tumbleweed:30% humidity feel muggy around here,i bet it never drops that low up there in sweat-landia!

it was frickin hot on the roof,anything not in the shade was too hot to touch...but it's more or less all done up there for the summer...not like usual having to mess with the stupid old cooler constantly...just need to run some clr through it on occasion to flush the pad clean...or koolaide lemonaide works too...

I did a metal roof in August in Mississippi once. By 10:30 to 11:00 you could not pick up the metal even if you had gloves on. We used metal working vise grips to move it then. But you could only do that for about a hour before your shoes started melting and leaving scuff marks all over. It really sucked. I can imagine yours was a little worse than that was.

Oh yeah the humidity is only 47% right now. But it is a cool wet as it is only 70 degrees right now.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://ballotpedia.org/California_Psilocybin_Mushroom_Decriminalization_Initiative_(2018)

VOTE YES :D..

Main flower room is starting to empty out for the summer clean. My veg room is bursting with plants. I went way over in there. I will have to figure out what to keep and what to let go. I don't have many clone only cuts from others here anymore. Last are TK and Sherb. The rest are my crosses.

Does anyone use a cycle timer on there Areo?.. My water is getting to hot. I set a on/off time of 10m to let the water cool.

15 on 15 off ..... the ambient temp of the room is gonna make a difference too . my veg room runs at 80 ..... had to take the cloner out & put it in the lung room where its cooler .

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dans that great about the LL seeing. At least now you’re good to go if you need to swap it out for a 36btu or whatever it takes. Nice not having that thought in the back of your mind wondering if he has seen it or not.
Just had the Oger99 light finished being trimmed. Best light in a while at 35.5 zips. I could use a few more of those to get caught up over here. Luckily next light is all nem so it should be pretty close to the same.

very true .... & was looking at 36 & 48k units too ....... thats gonna have to wait awhile lol :yoinks:

your making me want to pop them oger99 beans & the F2's !!!
nem does that well ??? Cool !!! :biggrin:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
so 85k then!:)

so what then,about another year before you're building a million dollar grow?

Well the 65 is a quote so 65, but that is on a leveled site with 6 inches of sand on a 20 foot perimeter so yeah 85.
Then there is the sewer hookup for 10 and the parking lot.

Call it 100K to build, 100K to start to equip it and another 100 to run it for a few months.

Not what I want to do but I’d rather do that than work at a gas station or be homeless. Kinda have my hand being forced as my customers are going to be regulated.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Finished trimming some buds

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
15 on 15 off ..... the ambient temp of the room is gonna make a difference too . my veg room runs at 80 ..... had to take the cloner out & put it in the lung room where its cooler .

My cloner has a ice probe on it. I can use it in an area that is 80f. When it get over that I have issues keeping the temps set to what I like. The ice probe can only lower it 5f from ambient.

Well the 65 is a quote so 65, but that is on a leveled site with 6 inches of sand on a 20 foot perimeter so yeah 85.
Then there is the sewer hookup for 10 and the parking lot.

Call it 100K to build, 100K to start to equip it and another 100 to run it for a few months.

Not what I want to do but I’d rather do that than work at a gas station or be homeless. Kinda have my hand being forced as my customers are going to be regulated.

Just don't legalize Rec there. Its a business killer.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Yep! Medical is the way to go. Rec messes everything up. Everyone and their grandma is going to grow. And you know how good some of those old people can garden? Real good. They just grow it like a tomato or pepper plant, and 50 bucks an ounce looks real good to them, cuz social security doesn't cut it. Its like money growing on shrubs to them. Come to think of it....... :D

I went out to take some pics of the OGMango Haze buds in the light dep, but its too early to uncover them. I may need to take those pics tomorrow.

I did take a pic of one of the Sour Dubb plants tho. This one has the magic capstone crystal over the roots. Its working...:clover:
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:got a 5am wake up time tomorrow,going riding...get to test out the new wheels....almost like new bike day!

and as an added plus....the house will be cool when i get here!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We will probably be taking the bikes out on the islands tomorrow. Church in the am with dad first.

Nice thing about having a fleet of bikes, is, if your buddies or kids come over and want to ride, everyone can pick one.

The Secret Garden.
Looks inviting doesn't it?

Its changed a lot over the years, and got a lot larger. A great place to have your morning coffee and bong hit
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only my tall friends can ride my bikes...and i sold one of them the cross check,karate monkey and krampus...his brother bought the moonlander...