What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
All three are looking great....you never have issues getting rid of product I take?

Slept in but time to get moving here....dogs are looking at me wanting to know why they haven’t got to go for the walk yet

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Yeah the Hammers Kush definitely looks the frostiest. It’s funny how consumers decide what to choose when purchasing flowers.
Some will just take the frostiest thinking it will be the strongest, some will just get the highest thc % thinking it will be the strongest.
Neither of these are a fail safe way of getting the flower that will get you the highest.

190 at the moment I’m very lucky, all I hear is more more more please.

Morning all.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

a pic from yesterdays ride,perhaps you can tell why i like to ride down in the valley during the summer...the occasional patch of shade!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

pretty much the usual today...it's watering day,and it's somehow time to go get groceries again...

and my wheel is done so i can finally get the timberjack rolling on the new 29er hoops:woohoo:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: so much for all that stuff...turns out it's install the new cooler day!:woohoo:
already have the cooler mounted,just needed 2 parts to finish it off...about to go put the motor on and get the cooler caulked into place and hook the water lines up....should be swampin' in another hour!

packerfan79

Veteran
:tumbleweed: so much for all that stuff...turns out it's install the new cooler day!:woohoo:
already have the cooler mounted,just needed 2 parts to finish it off...about to go put the motor on and get the cooler caulked into place and hook the water lines up....should be swampin' in another hour!

Hey UNC, what model mastercool did you get? I have installed a few different types of mastercool swampys over the years. Mastercool seems to be leading the pack with new design's. I am hoping i can get some cash to get one for the new house. I just finished setting up a mastercool window mount swamp cooler at the mother in laws house.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: sweet...pad is probably barely wet yet but the house is much much cooler...almost a human viable temp in the house already...

time to run to the bike shop and grab the wheel before its a million degrees out...at least the house is cool now!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey UNC, what model mastercool did you get? I have installed a few different types of mastercool swampys over the years. Mastercool seems to be leading the pack with new design's. I am hoping i can get some cash to get one for the new house. I just finished setting up a mastercool window mount swamp cooler at the mother in laws house.

model 5112A smallest size they make with the 12 inch media...it was 670 bucks on sale and the electric company gives a 600 dollar rebate...i think about another 100 bucks for the motor and a pulley for the motor...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: sweet...pad is probably barely wet yet but the house is much much cooler...almost a human viable temp in the house already...

time to run to the bike shop and grab the wheel before its a million degrees out...at least the house is cool now!

lucky you ! looks like i'm gonna have to run the mini split & the portable to keep temps in check this summer ! gonna have to rethink my lights in veg too , thats where all my daytime high temps are coming from ...........
that power bill should be interesting !!! :noway:

on the plus side ..... the LL seen us working on the outside unit today & didn't bat an eye when i said we hooked it up to get some AC going in the office .

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: talk about good timing....it's 100 degrees out,and 5% humidity...perfect swamp cooler weather really...i could be a tad cooler out and it might actually get chilly in the house...but right now at 3pm its pretty darn nice in the house...

yup,this guy,he's the cognac of friends...cognac is made from champagne so the distilled essence of the kind of friend you want,came over this morning with a hydraulic lift flatbed truck,picked the cooler up and put it on the roof,no fuss,no muss...got the stand all set up,measured twice and got it level first try,everything after that was cake...got the inline de-scaler on the mastercool,still need to go up on the other roof and add one to that cooler...

2 weeks and 2 grand later i have 2 brand new swamp coolers:dance013:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:freezing: yup,the air coming out of the cooler is at 68 degrees which is pretty cool considering its just a blower motor dragging hot air through 12 inches of wet media...need to take some registers off so the air flows more easily then it should be really cool in here...

lol,i'm so excited about the mastercool it's like christmas!

been tough getting to sleep since i could only keep one room cool-ish at a time,and the portable cooler was too noisy to sleep with...

oh,yeah,i got my new wheel...about to get that set up tubeless and get it rolling...:dance013:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Dans that great about the LL seeing. At least now you’re good to go if you need to swap it out for a 36btu or whatever it takes. Nice not having that thought in the back of your mind wondering if he has seen it or not.
Just had the Oger99 light finished being trimmed. Best light in a while at 35.5 zips. I could use a few more of those to get caught up over here. Luckily next light is all nem so it should be pretty close to the same.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dans that great about the LL seeing. At least now you’re good to go if you need to swap it out for a 36btu or whatever it takes. Nice not having that thought in the back of your mind wondering if he has seen it or not.
Just had the Oger99 light finished being trimmed. Best light in a while at 35.5 zips. I could use a few more of those to get caught up over here. Luckily next light is all nem so it should be pretty close to the same.

is it painful sucking that much?:)

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran

Most of NEMs sisters put out some real good weight. They also grow real fast. Ive had to top the full season plants several times already to keep them down. I don't want them over 7'. Nice big buds, from a most of them. I smoke those crosses often. In fact, Im gonna go smoke some right now

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://ballotpedia.org/California_Psilocybin_Mushroom_Decriminalization_Initiative_(2018)

VOTE YES :D..

Main flower room is starting to empty out for the summer clean. My veg room is bursting with plants. I went way over in there. I will have to figure out what to keep and what to let go. I don't have many clone only cuts from others here anymore. Last are TK and Sherb. The rest are my crosses.

Does anyone use a cycle timer on there Areo?.. My water is getting to hot. I set a on/off time of 10m to let the water cool.

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
new hoops are set up...lookin pretty slick,and of course industry 9 hubs have the hella sick hub noise...:biggrin:
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
https://ballotpedia.org/California_Psilocybin_Mushroom_Decriminalization_Initiative_(2018)

VOTE YES :D..

Main flower room is starting to empty out for the summer clean. My veg room is bursting with plants. I went way over in there. I will have to figure out what to keep and what to let go. I don't have many clone only cuts from others here anymore. Last are TK and Sherb. The rest are my crosses.

Does anyone use a cycle timer on there Areo?.. My water is getting to hot. I set a on/off time of 10m to let the water cool.
Don’t you have an ice probe or something that cools the water?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:yeah,this mastercool is the tits...101 outside,79 in the house...i got pretty cooked on the roof....no better time to install a swamp cooler than high noon after all! on a 100 degree day no less...

one step closer to being done with the timberjack build...just a suspension fork,another 11-50 12 speed cassette,a 19 tooth stainless singlespeed cog,and done...only 1200 bucks to go!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Most of NEMs sisters put out some real good weight. They also grow real fast. Ive had to top the full season plants several times already to keep them down. I don't want them over 7'. Nice big buds, from a most of them. I smoke those crosses often. In fact, Im gonna go smoke some right now
The original is a beast. Such dense nugs and such good stacking. She doesn’t like my room much because of the lights being too close but she puts out.
I’d love to do a run in the new spot with her. She got good reviews from the shop I took her to.

Latest posts

Latest posts