What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
looks like the cell broke up before it got to town,getting hammered to the south of here...always hit or miss this time of year,it can rain like a mofo 2 miles away and nothing here...theres plenty of lightning though...i can hear the thunder...

You know that would not be fun to get poured on while riding the bike.

But that would be worse when it's ride your bike in the nude day...:biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
depends on the storm really,sometimes it's nice,other times i want to hide somewhere...but there almost never is a place to get out of the storm...i've huddled under a bush before during a hailstorm...during the monsoon i carry a rain poncho...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Random flowers from different strains all the same age, from seed. CBD is the focus on the next seed run.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good u190

First peek at Pink Panther x Grape Crush) x CBanana. Only 1 seeds was run of this cross. Def will be popping more.

picture.php

picture.php

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
That crystal reminded me of another figure I found below another plant in grow. The last one was a Pharaoh, and this one is a vintage hand carved seal stone.
Its kind of cool.
picture.php

Theres also a big amethyst cluster out there I just saw in the back garden

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I just uncovered the plants for the night. I have a 25 foot soaker hose woven in and out between the plants, with a carbon filter attached.

I soaked them for 6 hours today. They are going to be jumping like crazy tomorrow. I will probably only need to fertilize the light dep one or two more times before harvest. You have to start the fade real early with outdoors , if you till a bunch of manure in before planting.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Last fall I got a cutting of what I was told was Sour Diesel. There where two cuttings in the rw that was in the solo cup, I'm assuming they where both the same.

I'm at a day shy of 11weeks. planning on taking them in a day or two.

They all flopped over on me a with in the last two weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This plant is on the right side of the room, in a different bubbler. Her buds grew bigger then the two plants in the other bubbler, some of them look like they may be a different plant.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, I got a question. What type of extract is called distillate?

distillate is purified thc,i believe it's bho that's been run through a fractional distillation setup in much the same way as crude oil is separated out into the various grades of fuel

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers

it's monday so that means grocery shopping...and the garden needs watering today...so pretty much the usual...

and the heat is back,upper 90's and low 100's this week,but nice and dry so excellent mastercool weather...been a huge switch going from it being too hot to sleep to needing a blanket again...

good thing,i need to fire up another lamp for veg,or i'm going to need to clone the plants in the early veg/clone area and just get rid of them since i won't have space for them until july in the main veg room...maybe keep a few since i could have all the cookie crosses i have here in flower at once...forum,ogkb2.0,thin mints and cherry cookies...for that matter i could thin the herd in main veg as well...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
distillate is purified thc,i believe it's bho that's been run through a fractional distillation setup in much the same way as crude oil is separated out into the various grades of fuel

Check out George Waxhington Extracts on IG. He does that distillate stuff. He makes these clear balls the size of a softball. Its amazing to watch his tech.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Something seems off if ur not able to cool ur room DB. Many use between 4-5000 btu for ea 1kw light. This should work.

4kw room=16-20,000btu

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:heck,i shoulda sprung for two mastercools and had one on the workshop too,could have done the whole project for a grand net after getting the rebates from the electric company...it's nice in the house,the shop isn't as cool now for sure...

i gotta go up on both roofs tomorrow morning,another line of caulk on the mastercool and some roofing caulk to plug some bad spots in the shingles,and some work getting the shop cooler sealed up a bit better...1/2 an hour tops....not 4 hours on the roof in june during a 100 degree day...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Man I know about the full sun here unc. It is a terrible 72 degrees with 42% humidity and FULL SUN. The only saving grace is the 15 MPH wind.

The troubles we get here some times.