What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Green Renaissance!

G

Lookin mighty fine!!!

The part about the shuuutteerr speed,ill try that?
Fine line up bro keep on shining..................

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!

i said it B4. amd i'll say it again, YOU ARE THE MAESTRO!!! hahahahah!
i cant wait to try MY hand at that SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's lookin like she's ready to go into 12/12? how much longer ya gonna give her????????

hey LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! where ya been???!!!
are ya ready 4 happy time now??? gotta B cool where your at, no??? hehehehehe!
PM me LOU! i have candy......................................

also, CC GREAT tip bout the purp/red colors in the new leaves = in need of fertz!!
tell em bout how to recognize(sp?) when a more mature plant is in need of feeding.... that, also, was a great tip!!

this my DEV#1 that was yanked!!! snif, snif, snif

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lou and Smokin! The southern watch! Good to see y'all in the same place again!

S2L, the SB is already in 12/12/ I expect to see signs of sex tomorrow morning or the morning after.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stardate: 47254.1
Let the SEX begin!

They are starting to show gender now :smile:
Always a fun time in the garden.

The Sour Bubbles haven't shown sex yet.

But...

The Gonzo#1 are starting to.
There are 3 female Gonzos, and 2 males so far. Several have still not shown sex.

All the clones and the 3 female Gonzos have been transplanted to 3 gallon grow bags with Pro-Mix and a little bit of FoxFarm 'Acid Loving' 5-5-5 with mychorizae fungus and humus. It's a dry, gritty powder that gets mixed into growing mediums, like my Pro-Mix. *This stuff is a great way to bring an inert, soiless mix to 'life'!

Since the soil is now lightly laced with the FoxFarm 5-5-5 organic, I used only water today after transplanting. The water will activate the (dry) 5-5-5 in the soil and begin to feed the plants within a day or two, so no fertilizer was added with the water.

When the remaining plants (Gonzos and Sour Bubbles) are sexed, they will get the same treatment.

omega7

Looks great bro. Love the garden shot. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Or should I say I cant wait to see you turn these bitches out. Hope those SBubbles are girls.

thanks CC :yes: yea, think i've found a permenate home here!.......
yep, ole LOU and I have the "southside" covered! hehe :canabis:
"yall come back now, ya hear!"

are the S bubbles showing yet?? and what ever came of the DEV#2?? any pics??
we need more garden shots!! those were a thing of beuety!!!

say hey to all :wave:
smokin

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha! A girl was here with my sister-in-law tonight. She doesn't smoke good stuff very often. She left here with a pale face and wobbly knees tonight. :smile: Good local outdoor stuff :wink:

Thanks all :wave:

S2L, nope, no SB are showing yet. Another day or two I think. :smile:

G

some purple and some dawg would look REALLLY nice in your renaissance...

G

Crazy Composer said:
Yes it WOULD be, but it appears you aren't going to be with us any more danimal?

as we both know, it is not difficult to manifest the things we need / want.

my friend, you NEED the purps/dawg. and the universe will provide them.

i promise.

i'd also like to recommend using some Plant Success in your promix. if you want to bring it to life, plant success will for sure do it!

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our grapefruit F4 seedlings are doing great! So are the LUI x Bogglegums! They're all happy :smile: Loving this T5 light.

This was four days ago...

This is today...

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still gotta smoke!

Still gotta smoke!

Because this renaissance hasn't begun to pay off in smoke yet, I gotta go elsewhere for smoke.

A local grower produced some top-notch outdoor buds this year. I'm lucky enough to be smoking these while my crop flowers.

The head is really long-lasting and strong. The taste is smooth and creamy, cured the right way. Joints burn the way they're supposed to, right down to a tiny roach. It burns forever.

Enough talk, let me show ya what I'm smoking tonight. It hasn't been manicured, but believe me, the smoke under that ugly canopy is KILLER.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of nice healthy looking young plants CC. Glad to see you back on the boards with a grow. Thanks for sharing :)

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Phil, so do I :smile:

Here's a Petrol clone. Petrol is Sour Diesel 2.5 x Sour Diesel 2.5, I believe.

Latest posts

Latest posts