What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Green Renaissance!

G

Holy Wow bro,lol :woohoo: .Got some killers goin and theres gonna be some awsome smoke at the Composer household soon :joint: Great work dude :respect: Peace :wave:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's so cool to have the privilege of growing these fine herbs in my house :smile:

Been a long time since we've had beautiful ladies like this here.

And the Renaissance is just beginning :wink:

Soon these plants will be joined by a bunch of LUI x Bogglegums and Grapefruits.

After the Grapefruits and LUI x Bogglegums begins a very special grow...

100% APOLLO 11!!! Coming to a pc screen near you in December.
tons of A11 seeds will be grown. We're looking for a super Apollo11 mom. :wink:

G

Thats gonna be an awsome search Bro.Youll find a killer A11 mom that will be super special i bet. :wave: Peace

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We ran an Apollo 11 clone here for 2 years! A11 is one of my favs for sure. The taste is just heavenly.

When I have to explain what a good A11 smells like, I say, LIKE ANGELS :smile: It just smells like candy angels to me. No skunky pot smells at all, just candy angels.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a very old pic of that Apollo11 clone I had.

It's hard to appreciate how resinous she is - the camera sucked :smile:

I miss her so much!

JohnBudd

Outstanding plants CC.....never had the pleasure of A11, but from the look of your pics, sure seems I have been missing out. Very nice set-up. Growth rate is out of this world, ay? Looking more like bushes..... :woohoo:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
While we wait for the fruits of this here renaissance...

While we wait for the fruits of this here renaissance...

...We settle for what's around.

This is good shit to have around when the really good shit isn't.

Killer outdoor that burns superbly and has a taste like old school pot. The head is everything you cold want. Not debilitating, but no slacker either.

It's grown old school by old schoolers, so i guess it IS old school outdoor pot :smile:

Here, smoke some with me.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know it don't look like much, but... It's much. Ask OHenry. ;)

The smell isn't very fruity, not too much of anything but stinky pot smell.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plenty of resin in there to keep a joint sticking together.

The grower and I took a ride last night (not an online member). He rolled a monster hooter of this with a load of kief. Burned right down til we couldn't hold on anymore.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, that's the ashtray Gypsy gave out for Xmas gifts last year. Lots of folks put it away like a keepsake. I use it! hahaha!

This is really the most practically-built ashtray for pot smokers.

Those teeth are a great place to tap bowls out. The whole thing is made out of a resin material, so glass won't break if you tap on it.

The groovy areas along the lips are great for joint, or as an impromptu incense holder.

And it's much more of a conversation piece now that it's being used than when it wasn't being used.

Good ashtray. Thaks again Gypsy :smile: :wave:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smokin 2 live said:
be lookin forward to that pure A-11 !!!
i belived we smoked that very same a few years ago, no??
S2L

YUP! On our first ride :wink: I think you got fukked up smoking that A11, eh?