What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Green Renaissance!

G

Naw, I'm just a lucky fellow with a green thumb, a fast internet connection, good fri

Naw, I'm just a lucky fellow with a green thumb, a fast internet connection, good fri

Boy my friend that sure is a understatement :woohoo:

NICEEEEEE :woohoo:
the alexis is really comming of age :yes: and the gonzo is lookin 2 be a pontenial killer... great shots.

what ever happened to the HOG? ever get her goin?? i know i had a hard time with her!

peace and pot
S2L

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My southern brother! I MISS YOU BRO! Wish you were online more. I don't get much time to talk to everyone online, but I really enjoy my conversations with you. :smile: You've been extremely kind to me over the years, and you are one hell of a strong person. I guess I didn't say it before because you and I knew it already. :smile:

The HOG... Well my friend, the HOG is ALMOST READY FOR PRIME TIME!!!!!!!! Yeah baby!

I took some pics of her today, but HOG is not quite ready for prime-time. At 30 days she still needs another 10 before she'll be picture-worthy. She's one of my pride-and-joys though! Keep watching my updates and you'll see HOG in there. I haven't even mentioned her yet, but when I do, it'll be accompanied by almost finished budshots! And she's a real looker too.

How's your garden doing? Wherer are you at?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THSeeds HOG @ 30 daze

THSeeds HOG @ 30 daze

THSeeds' HOG.

Smells very Amsterdamish, like old school Northern Lights or something.

She's got a nice structure, seems like good yields are possible, pretty vigorous in flower.

I didn't take a clone of her, too many kick ass clones are in the stable now to take chances on an untested lady like this one. But I sure will enjoy smoking her! And I'll get you a sample too S2L :wink:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talk about a juxtaposition!!!!

The above post is Rezdog's Cindy99 clone mom, the mother of his Killer Queen (Cindy99xG13).

But THIS Killer Queen was done by Lonestar with his own Cindy99 and G13 (Airborne I believe?).

I've grown Killer Queen done by Rezdog, and NOW I'm doing Lonestar's version. They're actually quite comparable! The smells are a little different, but the general outcome is still as splendid.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Bubble bx3 Update!

These ladies ar coming along splendidly!
They were not very tall when they were put into 12/12, but that's alright, I just can't wait to smoke this shit! BOG sent me some SB a couple weeks ago, and let me tell you, this shit is for real KILLER weed! No two ways about it.

Very Sour smell, witout any skunkiness... More like a sour ashtray smell, but not in a bad way (probably a better way to describe it out there somewhere). Really awesome.

JohnBudd

Wow man, you sure have a nice garden. I too was greatly impressed with the sour bubble. Yeilds were not the greatest, but made up for in quality. Kudo's on your green thumb, index finger and all the rest on your hands...wow. :yoinks:

keepin the southside high!!

keepin the southside high!!

all is OK.... if i can just get rid of these F*^#in seizures, i'ld be just fine :chin:
tring to stay high as hell!! and forget alot! the garden is comming together. in flower now is hawiian X skunk#1 ( very nice ) jack herrer ( a very sativa pheno ) schrom X's 2 and a schroomy DZ. all doing just fine :yes:
gettin ready for veg is............... WONDER HAZE!! yea :woohoo: and WONDER DEISEL!! WOOOOOHOOOOO WINK WINK!!! thanks again!!!!!!! you got me going again :joint:

absoulatly fab. garden CC, but i expect nothing less from you at this point!! ya know

going to the country, gonna eat alot of peaches!!! hehehehehehehehe!!!! :pointlaug

your bud
smokin

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey John! We'll act on our plans in a few weeks bro :wink:

S2L, Anything you need bro, let me know. :smile:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, I had to move every plant our of the flowering room today to bleach the ceiling. It was getting mildew!!! Been caught off guard with the warm weather over the last week or so, and the humidity shot up, and mold began growing. :( It made for a perfect opportunity to photograph the ladies as the ceilig dried.

Latest posts

Latest posts