What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Green Renaissance!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh, you want to help me with the smoke reports don't you?

P.S. Those buds from two threads ago had company with them...
A clone of DSD, Alexis (ST3xlavender), and his KillerQueen #1, which (I believe) is his own cross of C99XG13. Fully rooted and ready to go! SWEET!

Last edited:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
OHenry said:
So ah... CC...ah...um..mm...well...I was thinking...ah....

...Wanna hang?

OH-lol

My thoughts exactly OH. And who doesn't want to smoke once and be high almost all day. I sure do. Looks like you're staying busy CC.

GreatLakes THC :respect:

O

OHenry

Oh, I haven't told you, that's my new profession.

Private Stash Tester

OH

O

OHenry

Well where do I begin?

With the Alexis? or how about the BRxWR?

Both were great.

The Alexis certainly carries with it the sweet taste one might imagine this cross to have. The joint smoked perfectly and you could tell it was properly flushed and clean.

The Black Russian x White Ruskia was something special as well. CC related the flavors to AK's from the past as the lineage of both are crossed at one point in time (so I believe)? This was the first join we smoked and boy did it do the job.

Those were the first two joints!

Then we moved on to some Outdoor ECSD and Schrom. Both were grown by moi and I was psyched to smoke it with CC. The Schrom needed another day of curing fo sure and that joint, although tasty in the beginning hurt your throat in the end. The ECSD though was just right! The taste oh the taste.
This is by far the cleanest-most-unadulterated weed I've smoked. I put them outside on Sept 1 after 30days flowering indoors. They never saw ANY food from that point on. An experiment if you will. Well, the verdict's in, I like the results.

Well, oh ya...the hash. LS sent some hash to CC as well and we capped the night off with a bowl of the "fine". Had a different taste than I'm used to. I'd be interested to hear how LS processes. GOT me ZOOTED for the ride home and I managed to buy 2 DOZEN Crispy Creme's.

*DG and GN I was thinkin of ya while I put back a half dozen! lol :wave: :joint:

It's always fun to hang with CC ; my brain is usually spinning afterwards.

Thanks bud. OH :joint:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

wish i was there, looks like a fine smoke session,hehe

but i had to go do a outdoor harvest hehe, nothing like trimming buds in the woods for three hr,hehe

big smoke session at my place very soon,hehe

peace

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank YOU bro!

2 DOZEN KRISPY CREMES!?!?

Damn, I wish I could do that without feeling guilty! hahahaha!

Yeah, last night is still happening in my brain dude. I'm still foggy at almost 11 am this morning. And I'm used to this shit. That was a one hell of a pile of THC to consume in such a short amount of time.

I was hoping that Hot Cargo could have made it, but he was bust with his outdoor harvest last night! :smile:

He might need help actually. I should see if me and my camera can help! hahahaha!

G

Hot Cargo - Crazy Composer - Oh Henry = The 3 Amigos :bandit:

Hello OH;

I just had 2 Dougnut Stop cake dougnuts (much better that KK's) & now on a fat hooter of Firecracker

Last edited:
O

OHenry

HC what up~!

I just cut down all my girls two. I have about a bunch! In about a week we are going to have a SERIOUS session!!!!!!!!!!!!

HC I'm dyin' to see those plants too!!! lol.

:joint: :bat: :joint:

G

Lookin great CC, Glad to see you're up to your old antics again :D musta been a bitch waiting to get started again.

THC

ndnguy

Crazy Composer said:
Oh, you want to help me with the smoke reports don't you?

P.S. Those buds from two threads ago had company with them...
A clone of DSD, Alexis (ST3xlavender), and his KillerQueen #1, which (I believe) is his own cross of C99XG13. Fully rooted and ready to go! SWEET!
Have been checking out Lonestars gear and seems he does things from the heart and done proper. Will have his gear some day for sure ,TK grow reports are amazing and can pull ya right in and seems like LS does not have a bad plant whatso ever LOL. Can only love a breeder who puts so much good work in his gear such as the BB he has :yoinks: Great thread CC and great luck and prayers on your setup bro...ndn

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah ndn, that TRC Blueberry is something else man. Just insanely loaded with resins. And sometimes you get that quintessential blueberry taste. Yum!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just considering one actually... Maybe, I'm just sitting here, watching my son, as he stabs me with his light saber and warns me about General Grevious. It might be a good time to take pics.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moving right along...

The new T5 lights are everything I could have drempt of. Look at how nice and tight those internodes are! And the leaves are lush lush lush.

These haven't had anything to eat, except for a spraying of Thrive Alive B-1.

You can see them just starting to ask for food -> notice how the leaf veins are getting red/purple? That's them saying, "FEED ME".

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seedlings.

There are a number of killer clones off to the side, but they're not ready for prime time yet :smile: Another week or so. Once they all get fed tomorrow, we should see an explosion. :wink:

P.S. the burnt leaf tips are from when a couple of them went totally dry and were as limp as cooked spinach. As you can see, the damage is minimal.

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Marijuana talks to us. It talks in sign language; that is, it tells us what it needs with signs.

I believe that a plant should only be fed when it wants to be.

So, knowing that anything happening to my plants IS NOT a result of overfeeding (because I don't feed them until they ask for it), I know that when reddening begins in the leaf stems and veins, they are asking for something to eat.

About the picture...
This picture will help you identify the point at which plant is asking for food.

The YELLOW ARROWS point to stems and veins that AREN'T asking for food.
The ORANGE ARROWS point to stems and veins that ARE asking for food.

The reason both signs (hungry and not hungry) appear on the same plant is that this plant was sprayed with a light fertilizer a couple days ago, therefore the newer growth (top leaf) is not showing as hungry as that older leaf with red veins and stems. Once a leaf vein/stem has gone red, it will always be red, no matter how much you feed after you notice it. Only the growth occuring after the feeding will grow green.

There are some strains with red/purple stems, so here's a good tip for those... Note how red they are when they're happy, and that way you know that any further darkening in the color is the sign to feed.

G

Looking Good CC, glad to see you are back in action! :wave:

I was thinking of going with a T5 setup for veg, and while it is still very early in your grow, you seem to like yours. Besides being quiet and cool and having a decent light penetration, anything else you would like to share?

Abby :wave:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Besides being quiet and cool and having a decent light penetration, anything else you would like to share?

Heya Abby :smile:

Once you see vegetation under this light with your own eyes, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. They look so happy, like they're basking in the warm spring sun. As far as I can tell, they're a revolution in indoor gardening waiting to happen. And I'm not even getting paid to say that!