What's new

91'chemdog

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
ISP is a ripoff breeder and piece of shit on general. He scammed my buddy Sierraskunk in to sending him some chemdawg 4 bx3 seeds and used that to make his stuff, what I believe he calls his chemd male...what a piece of shit!

ISP is a ripoff breeder and piece of shit on general. He scammed my buddy Sierraskunk in to sending him some chemdawg 4 bx3 seeds and used that to make his stuff, what I believe he calls his chemd male...what a piece of shit!

Damn, so ISP Chem D bx3 is really sierraskunk's Chem 4 bx3?

Yeah back in the day I woulda just bought them cause of the name, but nowadays I realize the importance in vetting the breeder so you know exactly what you're getting. When I search online and don't see very much come up, and they claim to have been around for the last 20+ yrs, I hold off. I'd rather purchase genetics I can be confident actually are what's written on the label. Maybe I'll miss out sometimes, but it's better than wasting 4 months of prime real estate under the light.

Cannavore

Veteran

I've heard that before

He just released some mor of those beans at $100 a pop

:ying::ying::ying::ying:

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Fuck that piece of shit , at least he ripped off badass genetics and is charging only 100...not 500 like those clowns at afiCONado seeds who took JJs work and ripped it off!!

He still deserves a swift kick in the nuts and to be outed as a scammer bitch-ass thief ...

Ohsogreen hasn't been in the game for 20 years growing smoking and progressing cannabis forward but my man @Sierraskunk has!!!

Yes. Send your money to Sierraskunk

Fortunately, I never paid any money for the ISP beans I ran when I was searching for a male. They were given to me years ago by someone who was close to ohsogreen. But I will make it clear in my threads that sierraskunk deserves full credit for the Chem male from now on. Thanks for clearing this up for us. I had a feeling it was the 4 and not the D. It puts on the frost like the 4. And passes more chemmy flavors. Not funky ones like the D.

sneaky_g

Were any of you guys from the overgrow days? I remember i had a Overgrow sweatshirt that i had ordered from the site.. wish i still had it.. classic

S

SPG*

I'm looking fwd to having/growing this some time.Heard she's even more of a Beefburger taste than chem d!
Yum to that :yummy:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
I'm looking fwd to having/growing this some time.Heard she's even more of a Beefburger taste than chem d!
Yum to that :yummy:

hahaha. We used to call the greenhouse grown chunks "Burgers." While we were trimming them. And there always was some sort of beefy thing going on in the vast flavor spectrum of the wonderful plant.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Working on nursing the plant I was gifted back to health, going to put her outside for a month in a 30 gallon pot from her current 10 gal 1k MH

joe-brand

i Got a detailed reply from the CEO of aficionado seeds. They din't just reverse the for and hit a stard female. They did do work. I am better off posting his response over in that thread and you can see what you think. Still pricey and a bit over the top.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Still riding coat-tails....fuckin seed game....

thanks BF....sierra is a good dude imo....and deserves the rights....
Trust me TDawg has much more to offer than bad karma and shady deals....were building a dynasty...

M

moodster

can anyone tell if this is the chem 91 va cut ? its either va cut or the apothecary cut any help would be appreciated thanks everyone

S

SPG*

^ almost smell that from here moodster bro! :D
Love Chems

Leaves have gone yellow/red.Like chemmyjones that is

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts