What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

Jbomber79

Veteran
lol I have no idea wtf you are saying but that is a sweet grow and some real chem looking nuggets....

TPFTFW

Veteran
smoking large joints of cuban black haze hybrids is not the best way to write a well formulated post.. lol

let me clarify,

1. does it look like the MSS, what does the MSS taste and smell like? (the skunk a page or two back)

2. what if there was no DNL and it was the Hawaiian influence in the skunk from the SSSC breeding stock used that year

3. has anyone hit the mass SS to the 91 skva since?

4. wtf is dog bud. lol

on a chem note,
ive smoked copious amounts of the true sour diesel and i need it in my life again

ive been told AJ's is whack but also the bomb by those who hold it. havent tried it yet (i dont think) and then ive heard of chacos cut. idk if either are what i seek tho

im looking for hippy feet patchouli spice. no ceiling no tolerance. WHERE IS IT

Last edited:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Bodhi told me in the Fuzz he used JB's cut...
sorry..

i was a little dissappointed too tbh.
Im flowering them out now. ill update in bodhi's thread.

@Joe B- since you seem to be in sharing a bit lately.. is there any chance we could get the scope on that "Chem 91" cut that you used to have?
do u have any clue what it could be?

Bodhi says its got a funky sour D thing going on.

Cannavore

Veteran
The wonknobe pic I posted up at the top actually looks like a plant outta Loompa's Moondawg to be honest. The fan leaves and bud structure is what's reminding me of it the most. I'll see if I can find the pic I'm thinking of. I'm guessing its a straight up expression from the chem mom.

Loompa's '91 is dieselish as well from what I've read from him and others. Odd thing is though he says his came from an offline grateful dead hippie family.

Nspecta

Veteran
Bodhi's skunkva and cobcoop's skunkva look to be the same to me. The shape of the nodes and how they stack looks the same to me. Of course there are gonna be differences because of different grow styles, rooms, medium, nutes..etc...just my .02, if anyone cares.
Don't wanna start a shit storm here, but which of those cuts did apothecary use to make s1's for greenhouse. I have had a mother of the version from greenhouse for almost 4 yrs. now and I kept it because of the "chemmy" smell and taste it has. It also makes nugs that look similar to Bodhi's skunkva. Even though what I have may not come from a "verified cut" I still love it and it's good smoke.

Bodhi & Cobcoops SVA CD'91's are the same... acquired from the same source, essentially.

As for Apothecary's CD'91...I don't think either...some stretching of the truth was done imho on that one...not saying it's bad just different...it did look more like the JB'91 though...nothing like the SVA which is a very recognizable and unique cut.

JB's 91 is a Diesel type plant...like Sour Diesel with a smaller yield...not really sure why or how he was passed it as a "Chemdawg".

Loompa's "91 ChemDawg" is also an obvious Diesel plant...very similar to Sour Diesel but with a blockier nugget, kinda shaped like a SVA nugget but on an SD plant, if that makes sense. I think Loompa's Chemdawg is also the same "ChemDawg" cut Tha Docta sourced & circulated back around the same time out of Southern Oregon.

@Cannivore...I grow JB's '91CD & Loompa's CD side by side and they are extremely similar plants...they blend right in next to Sour Diesel...the biggest difference is only seen later in flower when the buds start looking quite a bit different.

On a final related note...When you have the sVA'91CD next to ChemDawg#4 & ChemDawg #3 the three look directly related...you put those three next to Joe's CD or Loompa's CD at very best there might be a distant relation...it's not directly obvious...and that right there is where I, personally, segregate the Real ChemDawgs from the Diesels. :tiphat:

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Bodhi & Cobcoops SVA CD'91's are the same... acquired from the same source, essentially.

As for Apothecary's CD'91...I don't think either...some stretching of the truth was done imho on that one...not saying it's bad just different...it did look more like the JB'91 though...nothing like the SVA which is a very recognizable and unique cut.

JB's 91 is a Diesel type plant...like Sour Diesel with a smaller yield...not really sure why or how he was passed it as a "Chemdawg".

Loompa's "91 ChemDawg" is also an obvious Diesel plant...very similar to Sour Diesel but with a blockier nugget, kinda shaped like a SVA nugget but on an SD plant, if that makes sense. I think Loompa's Chemdawg is also the same "ChemDawg" cut Tha Docta sourced & circulated back around the same time out of Southern Oregon.

@Cannivore...I grow JB's '91CD & Loompa's CD side by side and they are extremely similar plants...they blend right in next to Sour Diesel...the biggest difference is only seen later in flower when the buds start looking quite a bit different.

On a final related note...When you have the sVA'91CD next to ChemDawg#4 & ChemDawg #3 the three look directly related...you put those three next to Joe's CD or Loompa's CD at very best there might be a distant relation...it's not directly obvious...and that right there is where I, personally, segregate the Real ChemDawgs from the Diesels. :tiphat:

Do u recall a thread called "Chemdog before chemdog" or something like that? Think a dude showed up with a chem plant from the South if I remember correctly and wasn't related to the sources we usually know.... Can't find back this thread...

Thanks Brand Family! Happy belated Birthday Joe!! personally, im thankful for everyone keeping the genes alive for all these years. Thank you Good ol Boy for caring for your special gal for 23 years! that truly is epic...what a special lady! looks great!

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
What is it? Chem, SourD or OG?
picture.php

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
my answer is each is all of what you asked

first is a chem X Sour OG
second one is OGXChem X Skunk #1

thank the gawds for phenotypes, we can all find our keepers

S

SPG*

^Ganja plants arnt they! :smoke: Come as green Eh! :D.
(?..)

LOVely pic kushpuff.Red background one

ElRubio

Veteran
Superb and interesting thread!!

Thanks especially to those realiable sources who did it possible.

Big ups!

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
1st is a SourD from96/97 , same as in cannabible , but def is not an ecsd or aj's cut ... so theres still some sorting out to be done ,

2nd Pic is Pre Amsterdam Skunk#1 , You see the Chem Traits the SD and OG in the SK#1

He said she said ... most is all smoke and mirrors!!! ...... this is going to be a super difficult puzzle to solve

Bummer that Ego's and Street Cred is more important that honesty morals and integrity ......