What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

LilTia

Veteran
Mmmm so bodhi do ClusterFunk for example with Skunk VA X 88G13/HP and The Fuzz for example Chem91(JB or wankanobe Cut) X Appalachia... But honestly.. is the only one declair this difference.. For example DNA on the last Limited produce the Krip91 with (i think) skunkVA but on his website don't talk about skunkVA but simply Chem91... For me also many "master" don't know the difference... But I hope JB Know something about that...

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Mmmm so bodhi do ClusterFunk for example with Skunk VA X 88G13/HP and The Fuzz for example Chem91(JB or wankanobe Cut) X Appalachia..

If anything I think you might have it backwards, clusterfunk = wonkanobe and the fuzz = skva.

I cannot say for sure, but if I had to make an educated guess I'd say that's how it went.

LilTia

Veteran
Im sorry but you Wrong and you can say here and by photos is impoxible tu change it!...

I've got The Fuzz yeah!!

prod_167.html

prod_4451.html

LilTia

Veteran
Mmm sorry I'm new user and I think I cannot put here this link... But if you go on breedb or 'tude you can see..

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I wish someone could clear that up as the 2 cuts look totally different.

The first cut to be showed here at IC as chem 91 (wonkanobe cut) is very small knobby buds and looks to be a low yielder almost looks like a green gsc. A few years later people started talking about the 91 skva which looks totally different, it looks more like ecsd or ogk.

The old story goes Og Kush was an s1 of the 91 chem which I can believe it would be an S1 of the SkVa, but it looks nothing like the 91 chem wonkanobe cut shown in the Chemdawg 101 thread here.

I'd like to know and see more of the wonkanobe 91 chem.

If you were to put the pieces together and look at the ecsd and og, the story makes more sense that the 91 SkVa is the legit 91 Chem, the story does not fit so well if you try to put in the other chem 91 (wonkanobe cut).

I asked joe (wonkanobe) about this today and he said he was passed it as 91 but it was a fake (the gsc looking one in the chem 101 thread).

SkunkVa's is clearly the real deal.

Peace

LilTia

Veteran
So you say JB pass at Bodhi and other a fake Cut of 91Chem? And what plant is it? A Cross Chem? And why do these?? Sorry for my many curiosity...

LilTia

Veteran
No I think have used the other one because he write even the difference and he write only Chem91 (sorry also me because i have too)... Anyway Bodhi there here... I hope pass to clear this question...

So on ther forum... people have growth both says the old JD cut is better... Hoho is a real mistery!

LilTia

Veteran
Sorry man you wrong but is write on line on the Bodhi strain list... Go and read after talk. Is write almost in 2-3 site also where is in selling for example 'tude... You need just open it... not difficult.

Now I write a t bodhi to clear this.

LilTia

Veteran
But I can't because I'm a new user. If you want can do for me... Better to say Yes or not... ;-)

Cannavore

Veteran
any ideas what bodhi used for his '91'?

He uses both.

First release and dirty room release of Clusterfunk used joes cut and not the skva. Not sure about the fuzz, but now he uses both. Head Ease aka Green Dot Labs is running both versions of Clusterfunk side by side I'm pretty sure.

Loompa uses a different '91 cut too fwiw.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Sorry man you wrong but is write on line on the Bodhi strain list... Go and read after talk. Is write almost in 2-3 site also where is in selling for example 'tude... You need just open it... not difficult.

Now I write a t bodhi to clear this.

I know what it says but I am pretty certain you are incorrect.

Clusterfunk was made years before The Fuzz, the fuzz looks more like skva clusterfunk does not.

Im not going to fill pages with this nonsense. I really dont care if you believe me or not.

LilTia

Veteran
But is not for you. Exist many user hear can be interessed of this. Forum to share info... Thank so much Cannivore too for Loompa.. I don't know that.. Hope so much pass here Bodhi to clear this strange questions. So if you now go on some site is write clear Clusterfunk is made with Skunk VA... And I think a people write it if use both.

Peace and go with Bodhi...

Cannavore

Veteran
Bodhi said:
chem 91 skunk va

a few years ago i obtained the chem 91 cut from jb's (chemfather) crew, it was the only verified cut at that time, it was even verified as the chem 91 skunk va by chemdawg himself. i made some different crosses and some were released. when skunk va (the person) came back online and posted pics of his original chem 91 it looked a lot more og-ish, a few deep heads also chimed in with there views and pics. i now have both chem 91 skunk va's and have been growing them side by side and they look to be of the same family but definitely different, the old one is more skunk sour d, and the real one is more og skunky. they are both amazing, but i respect the insight and knowledge on the subject by my peers, and have to agree the og one is the VA. i will continue to work with both, but the old one will be now known as chem 91 jb and i will change future listings to reflect that fact. it just goes to show you, you never really know your genetics unless you pop the seeds yourself, i really thought it was verified to the bone, but here i am eating my words. it will be interesting to see how they do as remixes of the same line. ill take photos of them together so you can see the difference soon...

Bodhi's SKVA pic:

U8QpC14.jpg

Bodhi's JB 91 pic:

wN2WtyY.jpg

Wonkanobe/JB's 91 pic:
58WmtkQ.jpg

Cobcoop's SKVA pic that Cali Connection stole/uses:
Chem%2091%20SK%20VA-500x500.jpg

M

moodster

I heared that the skunk va chem 91 dont yellow even on the flush mine always does and the above pics look yellow so I don't know LOL

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Bodhi's skunkva and cobcoop's skunkva look to be the same to me. The shape of the nodes and how they stack looks the same to me. Of course there are gonna be differences because of different grow styles, rooms, medium, nutes..etc...just my .02, if anyone cares.
Don't wanna start a shit storm here, but which of those cuts did apothecary use to make s1's for greenhouse. I have had a mother of the version from greenhouse for almost 4 yrs. now and I kept it because of the "chemmy" smell and taste it has. It also makes nugs that look similar to Bodhi's skunkva. Even though what I have may not come from a "verified cut" I still love it and it's good smoke.

LilTia

Veteran
Great Cannivore... is exactly the post I've see in another forum... thank for the research! Now, turning my old questions... If is impoxible this cut is the same plant, and if the skunkVA is the popped by Chemdog... What is the old Chem91 JBCut?? Maybe another chem seeds poped by JB?? A labelling mistake with chemsis or #b cut? I'd like as HideninTheHaze know more of JB cut... And I hope Bodhi's The Fuzz is made also with skunkVA (but not for me) because I'd like have a comparison with my Golden Triangle if real OG King is an'S1 of that.

Latest posts

Latest posts