What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
I'll have Harvest pics tonight guys. I just trimmed my first plant from the cmh side. 7 1/2 ounces.. it's looking very good here.!!

issack

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Okay I trimmed my first 3 plants. There is 6 under each lamp. 20.4 ounces.!! So I'll be probably 2 1/2 pounds this first lamp trimmed. I'll know tomorrow. And this is the cmh side. I'm mind blown folks...

Pulled at 62 days flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Yeah just scroll through the thread man. I got plenty of pictures of the construction of the table. And yes that's plastic roofing

HASHCAM

issack the budding picture look really nice man, are you still growing head band pheno? or did i read wrong?

i just looked through the first 5 or six pages, need to go back and have a full read.

DunHav`nFun

Well when I read the first plant was 7.5 ozs dry , my mind was blown if it was x 24 equaling 11.25 lbs , but when I saw 3 @ 20. plus , it still heads toward 10 lbs + from 2520 watts , so yeah Bro.....old fart with mind blown over here on my bucket in the corner thinkin......Dammnnnnnn…..but wait.....

The HPS side was taller and thicker so what`s it gonna end up like 12 lbs ?...….We can hope.....and time will tell.....1 things for sure.....I just thought the Purple Wreck was a cash croppers dream finshed @ 50 days , but this bitch here ?......I`ll wait another couple weeks ta have shit that looks like those arm sized pineapple chunk top colas on da vine.....regardless.....Proud for yas bro....keep strokin….and....

Peace...DHF.....:ying:

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
Well when I read the first plant was 7.5 ozs dry , my mind was blown if it was x 24 equaling 11.25 lbs , but when I saw 3 @ 20. plus , it still heads toward 10 lbs + from 2520 watts , so yeah Bro.....old fart with mind blown over here on my bucket in the corner thinkin......Dammnnnnnn…..but wait.....

The HPS side was taller and thicker so what`s it gonna end up like 12 lbs ?...….We can hope.....and time will tell.....1 things for sure.....I just thought the Purple Wreck was a cash croppers dream finshed @ 50 days , but this bitch here ?......I`ll wait another couple weeks ta have shit that looks like those arm sized pineapple chunk top colas on da vine.....regardless.....Proud for yas bro....keep strokin….and....

Peace...DHF.....:ying:

Dude its looking that way.!! I've been trimming all myself because my trimmer won't be available till this weekend. I just trimmed a 9.5 OUNCE PLANT.!
I did run into a 3.5 ounce plant. I believe that plant was a plant that was at the edge of the table on the walkway. But oh well..

Just finished my first 6 plants.. first light trimmed.. you guys ready for this.???

I got 20.4 oz off the first three. Then 19.5 off the next.. 40 ounces.!!! 2 1/2 pounds off of my first light under a damn 630 watt lamp.. I'm absolutely astounded. This just trumped everything I ever thought was possible. This is my best grow to date.. I'm beyond excited. There is plenty of 9 oz plants left too. This is just the first 6.!! I have 7 lamps to go
. Not to mention the hps side still.. I'm floored. I vary well could have 20 pounds off this run. 8 lights
20 pounds. Lol.. I cant contain my excitement.

Here's the 9.5 ounce plant. Jesus.!!

picture.php

picture.php

Goats

wow, absolutely crushed it this run! i am happy that your grow is bringing you so much joy.

Latest posts

Latest posts