What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
yep, thats Im feelin too lmao

hows your area doin after those eruptions? haven't heard much about them lately.

also, do you surf out there? I used to in cali before I moved back and miss it.

I'm about 120 miles from the eruptions. So I have not felt any impact. The only thing now is the Vog. The air quality is shitty now on the west side. The volcano is still pumping millions of gallons a minute in the ocean. Ocean entry is almost 2 miles long.. its nuts. Me and my girl are going to the flow next week. We are going at night and my friend is going to sneak us in the evacuation zone. I wanna stand next to the lava river.!.
I'm not much of a surf guy. More into free diving and spear fishing.

hawaiibud

Amazing work Issack. I have been lurking for a while now, just needed to let you know that I am completely impressed with what you have going on there. Aloha bro.

issack

Veteran
Thanks hawaiibud. Respects and aloha my bradda.!

Okay sorry I've been lazy. Here is an update.
Had to bust out the thumb tack and twine to the ceiling trick . I got buds falling. Mostly on the hps side. Hps side is monster. Way more frost and trics on the cmh. The buds are gummy and sweet. More red hairs as well on the cmh side. I'm completely blown away and impressed with these 630s. I now know what I'm up against. And these puppies need to be high up there. Next grow I'm slamming them tight to the ceiling. It will he a better spread and I won't have the heat stress in the small areas directly under the lamps. They should be 3 to 4 feet from the canopy as mentioned before by another. I see this now. But still. Things are rocking house that's for sure. I'm interested to see come trim time and final weight.

Here they are. Pineapple chunk 50 days flower.! Beast mode. They are rocks. Some close to quart jar size on the GPS side. I'm blown away with this grow. Temps and humidity on lock is so crucial. It's been 78 with lights on. And lights off I have it at 72. Get some frost built up on them. Feeding every hour and a half with slight run off. I'm going to go 2 more weeks on this.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheBlaze

Holy shit man. That is ridiculous.

Drip fed coco? What size pots do you use? Average haul per plant?

Apologies for all the questions, but I'm taking notes.

issack

Veteran
Yep dtw coco. I use a little more than a drip. I feed for minute and 15 seconds every hour and half. I build up to that as they grow and what they demand. 2 gallon smart pots. From 4 to 7 oz a plant depending on strain.

theroadwarrior7

issack this is a great thread and appreciate the wealth of information. I see you still run Mills nutrients. Can you give an idea of those costs per run factoring in veg and flower?

I am curious if once the branches are established through the 2nd net if you couldn't just remove the first one. It seems like it would make defoliating/trimming easier and from your pics it appears the branches don't rest too much on the 1st net. I want to give this a shot but I am a big guy and that setup seems tight.

Lastly could you possibly provide a pic of your bench set up. Curious how much support those roof panels have underneath and how beefy a set up it needs.

Keep up the good work. Cheers.

issack

Veteran
issack this is a great thread and appreciate the wealth of information. I see you still run Mills nutrients. Can you give an idea of those costs per run factoring in veg and flower?

I am curious if once the branches are established through the 2nd net if you couldn't just remove the first one. It seems like it would make defoliating/trimming easier and from your pics it appears the branches don't rest too much on the 1st net. I want to give this a shot but I am a big guy and that setup seems tight.

Lastly could you possibly provide a pic of your bench set up. Curious how much support those roof panels have underneath and how beefy a set up it needs.

Keep up the good work. Cheers.

Good eye bro. That's exactly what I'm going to do next run. That first net is worthless. I'm going to use the top net as the first net I run now, and make another net about 10 inches above that one. Since my height has been tall on my grows lately.

Here is a shot of under the table. Pretty simple construction.

picture.php

DunHav`nFun

T-minus 2 weeks and countin bro.....Here`s hopin for a bumper crop next round.plus the cmh side bein big enoughta ta do away with the 1 K`s , but the 1K`s side looks huge.....anyways.....time will tell the lesser of 2 evils.....lol....next thing ya know we`ll be lookin at friggin LED`s ta produce like this.....anyways....Good luck my buddy and.....

Peace......DHF....:ying: