What's new

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
Okay weekly update. 21 days flower. The HPS side is completely over my head. I cleaned up the bottoms really nice. Everything is going great.!! Tighter internodes and stacked tighter on the cmh. This is about to be a cola party in a few weeks.. it's going to get wild.!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Freakin awesome bro.
I really like your set up. Really similar to what im attempting to achieve except I’m in a 7 by 11 room with a 5 by 11 canopy running 2 solis tek de lights.
I initially took what i saw as weaker limbs before flower but see now i hane a good bit more. Im going to mimic you and wait til 2 weeks in.
How much room between your pots and net? Looks like a good bit. I wish i had that as im low as hell with my net to keep room for the de lights. Makes it miserable to work underneath.
Thanks for all your insight man. Things are looking spectacular.
Ive really been lusting after some cmh lights for my veg room. Ive run a short experiment with 10k de mh bulbs for veg and was very impressed with the growth. Would love to see how the girls did with cmh

I'll take a measurement from table to nets when lights come on here in a few bro..

Okay so its 2f to the first net and 3f to the second.

TheBlaze

I see you're a few days ahead of me in flower. I will hit 21 days on Monday.

Looking damn good bro. They're building solid buds from early on.

issack

Veteran
Okay so we have 30 days flower.! Packing on the beef to say the least. Pineapple chunk always delivers the fire.! This is the best grow I've ever had in this room. And probably ever done really.

These cmh lights need to go up another foot at least. I can only go up another 9 or 10 inches until they are tight to the ceiling. But that won't be during this grow. I'm not into climbing over my canopy with a ladder and try and make a new hang system. It's too delicate in there for me to fall or fuck up.. I am getting slight light stress in the hot spot areas but it will be fine. I just wish I could get them up more for a better spread.

Hps side is monster. Beef cake plants that are packing it on.

30 days..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Killin it dude! The ac fix really did your room right.

I can definitely see what you mean about the CMH reflectors. Even if you raise them up, will it give you the coverage you want? Maybe get a better spread reflector? I don’t know anything about CMH reflectors. Lol. Just throwing out ideas.

I’m using an old Daystar AC reflector converted to a 315 CMH for veg. Been throwing around the idea of switching over to CMHs in bloom, so I got my eye on how it’s working for you. :yes: I’m doing pretty good with SE Hortilux, getting 8 to 12 zips per 5 gallon in soil. I hate to switch and yield take a dive.

:tiphat:

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Completely awesome grow show. It will be interesting to see the yield difference between the two different light types. You're still running the Mills nutes?

-Funk

issack

Veteran
Killin it dude! The ac fix really did your room right.

I can definitely see what you mean about the CMH reflectors. Even if you raise them up, will it give you the coverage you want? Maybe get a better spread reflector? I don’t know anything about CMH reflectors. Lol. Just throwing out ideas.

I’m using an old Daystar AC reflector converted to a 315 CMH for veg. Been throwing around the idea of switching over to CMHs in bloom, so I got my eye on how it’s working for you. :yes: I’m doing pretty good with SE Hortilux, getting 8 to 12 zips per 5 gallon in soil. I hate to switch and yield take a dive.

:tiphat:

Yeah I think they will preform way better if I slam these tight to the ceiling. I only have 7 1/2 foot ceilings in this room. I wasn't prepared for the hot spot these put out. I'm getting slight heat stress right below the lamps. Plants are still rocking house though. I got colas on top colas.! Next run I will have these all the way up. It will put out a better spread I am positive. I'm amazed at what these things are doing though. Slight heat stress is minor. It doesn't really affect the plant at all. My temps are at 78.5 with lights on. Room is nice and cool. Stoked on the dual ac for sure. It's just an absolute game changer.

issack

Veteran
Completely awesome grow show. It will be interesting to see the yield difference between the two different light types. You're still running the Mills nutes?

-Funk

Yes still running mills. I just started giving them the ultimate pk yesterday. They are going to explode even more in the next week. I'm interested as well to see the yield between the both.!

issack

Veteran
37 days flower. I've never had pineapple this huge this early on.. everything is just perfect. I'm so happy. .!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts