What's new

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
Yeah I'm stoked. Explosive growth since the last pics 7 days ago.. they are going to stretch big time..

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day I

You can use the Hysan in your foliars and prevent molds .
Every summer I see the same problems on forums . Get the water and root temps down and things bounce back .

Yellow leaves that don`t drop are a sign of root problems .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

DsourDog

I also am a lover of coco and was always all perlite in hempy buckets since the hempy was first posted up but coco and a little perlite mixed in now is the only way For me to grow, big ups man , keep growing the green and clean flowers brother

issack

Veteran
8 days flower. Things are super healthy in here. Like perfect actually. Feeding every 2 hours now. They are drinking 25 gallons a day on their 12 hour cycle. PPM is at 850 900.

Next weekend I will start cleaning up branches again and defoliating.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
The stretch.! Jezz. These girls are shooting for the ceiling. The hps side shot up way higher than the cmh. More longer internodes and spacing between bud sites. The cmh branches feel as hard as a pencil and stacked close spacing.

I have my work cut out for tomorrow night, as I will dig in and do some massive lower branch clean up. I got branches going into nowhere.

Wishing I had some bigger reflector hoods on these cmh..

14 days flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Earlmarne

The stretch.! Jezz. These girls are shooting for the ceiling. The hps side shot up way higher than the cmh. More longer internodes and spacing between bud sites. The cmh branches feel as hard as a pencil and stacked close spacing.

I have my work cut out for tomorrow night, as I will dig in and do some massive lower branch clean up. I got branches going into nowhere.

Wishing I had some bigger reflector hoods on these cmh..

14 days flower.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Girls look frickin great.
Do you always clean up shoots that are proving un productive at 15 days or is that strain dependant?
I have a similar setup going right now and am lost as to how to go about it

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
You might

You might

Consider putting 3 315 bare bulbs hanging in your aisle. I have tried one in a 4K set the last few runs and the plants in the aisle are always the best quality and most productive. In this set I bet it would work out real well. I know it’s easy to say it. The room looks great and you can tell you know what’s important. Keep on doing it.

issack

Veteran
Girls look frickin great.
Do you always clean up shoots that are proving un productive at 15 days or is that strain dependant?
I have a similar setup going right now and am lost as to how to go about it

Hell yes. I will gut the hell out of any branch that has not reached sufficient light. It's a waist if it's in the shadows. Clean them up. Your yield will improve for sure. And you won't have any popcorn crap to deal with come trim time. I can look at a branch while I'm cleaning them up and know of it will be worth it or not to keep.

After 14 days is when I thin out. And this is with any strain I grow..

issack

Veteran
Consider putting 3 315 bare bulbs hanging in your aisle. I have tried one in a 4K set the last few runs and the plants in the aisle are always the best quality and most productive. In this set I bet it would work out real well. I know it’s easy to say it. The room looks great and you can tell you know what’s important. Keep on doing it.

I'm definitely going to do something like that. I'm thinking bare 315s too. I also have a closet in this room that's about 3x6 and I'm going to run 2 315s in that and make a separate table with it's own irrigation from another pump that will be in my rez. . Now that I have a freezer of cooling power. This room is 78 now with lights on. Its nuts.. need to add more light now.!!

I wanna get a mini split dehumidifier next. I have 2 running but they are 70 pint and they have auto drain. But if I get the mini split dehu then it's a very cool running efficient unit.

I'm definitely going to do something like that. I'm thinking bare 315s too.

This room is 78 now with lights on. Its nuts.. need to add more light now.!!
Impressive garden issack! . :tiphat:

You are considering adding more light. Is this because you are thinking that the 4 x 630w cmh is somewhat inadequate compared to 4 x 1000w hps?

issack

Veteran
Impressive garden issack! . :tiphat:

You are considering adding more light. Is this because you are thinking that the 4 x 630w cmh is somewhat inadequate compared to 4 x 1000w hps?

No the 630 does a great 4x4 spread. I've always had a void along the walkway. I do get nice buds along there but if I added some extra light I would get more weight.

Earlmarne

Hell yes. I will gut the hell out of any branch that has not reached sufficient light. It's a waist if it's in the shadows. Clean them up. Your yield will improve for sure. And you won't have any popcorn crap to deal with come trim time. I can look at a branch while I'm cleaning them up and know of it will be worth it or not to keep.

After 14 days is when I thin out. And this is with any strain I grow..

Thanks man, I look forward to watching this grow

issack

Veteran
Earlmarne here you can see how much I take down. All this stuff I cut was doing nothing but creating humidity and blocking airflow in the underside of the canopy.. now all the energy can be directed to the buds that actually see light now..

Okay so I did the hps side tonight. Took me 3 hours. I'm over it for now. I'll tackle the cmh tomorrow night.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Earlmarne

Freakin awesome bro.
I really like your set up. Really similar to what im attempting to achieve except I’m in a 7 by 11 room with a 5 by 11 canopy running 2 solis tek de lights.
I initially took what i saw as weaker limbs before flower but see now i hane a good bit more. Im going to mimic you and wait til 2 weeks in.
How much room between your pots and net? Looks like a good bit. I wish i had that as im low as hell with my net to keep room for the de lights. Makes it miserable to work underneath.
Thanks for all your insight man. Things are looking spectacular.
Ive really been lusting after some cmh lights for my veg room. Ive run a short experiment with 10k de mh bulbs for veg and was very impressed with the growth. Would love to see how the girls did with cmh

Goats

haha, looks like a lot of work.

good job! i hope you celebrated being done that shit with a big bat of something tasty.

Latest posts

Latest posts