What's new

8k coco grow show

TheBlaze

Yeah, I do each branch. Had to bud wash as well now because of PM. Literally doubles the amount of work. At least the payday helps ease the pain. LOL!

DunHav`nFun

Updates ?????????.....I`m sure youre busy dryin and curin or maybe done by now ?....When I was croppin , I hadta learn howta work smarter and not harder being in an illegal state with 5 locations and 2 bloom rooms @ each 5 weeks behind in age with 10 week cycles and harveys every 5 weeks perpetual.....Plus trust issues bigtime with a healthy dose of paranoia to go with.....so....no help....

Leaf stripping once learned and dialed strain dependent helped me tremendously the last 10 yrs I grew , in that I grew clone only Chem D and by choptime there was only small water and sugar leaves left on the colas so I chopped 32-36" mini xmas trees and hung em whole till ready to buck and bag maybe 10 days later with the humidity here in hell......now....

To get all the leftover leafage off the nugs and colas , I used my old head DIY kief tumbler that gave outrageous amounts of dry sift while leaving the nugs almost machine trimmed looking with the leafage left inside tumbler.....shhhh....did I say that out loud :moon:.....but.....

Got a close bro at another place that just started using a cordless handheld trimmer that he swears by and said his last Harvey only took like 3-5 mins per 3' plant wet , and all he hadta do once dried was buck off the limbs , paper bag and burp.....that`s huge in my book....anyways....speedeetrim.com....go check em out.....buncha different blade selections for different tasks.....He loves his double sided blade for the wet trim before hangin....aight.....

Missed the Harvey update but looks like a wee bit more vegtime next run might make more weight per cu ft on those Pwrecks huh ?.....Looking forward to the side by side setup to see how well the CMH`s perform next run , so.....Good luck and....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.......

issack

Veteran
Hey guys.! Okay updates. Got done with the trim yesterday. I only got 10 pounds.!!!! Argg. Even my first grow in this room with the 18k ac and temps in the 90s i got like 14. But it all comes down to STRAINS.! And also during veg on this run my ph pen was reading wrong, so I was watering at like 4.0 ph. For like a week It stunted my girls. And me being scared about the 3 week stretch I had last time and it being completely out of hand I pulled the plug at 2 weeks veg. And suffered due to my ph pen. Now I'm like a complete freak about using storage solution after I'm done with my pen. Lol . Oh well. So the pwreck does not yeild like the pineapple and green crack did. I got 2 lbs a light that last run on the GC side. And the pwreck that was 2 times the hight got about 24 to 28 a light. So my next run will be pineapple chunk. This is the big boy. And people are asking for it so it's in demand. This is the biggest producer I have and actually have ever grown. My first run in this room was pineapple. And with horrible hot temps I got 14.5 almost 15 pounds.. it is massive outdoors too.

So yeah back to it. Been busy with cleaning up and trimmers and my new ac gets here Tuesday..

Got the 630s set up and running .!! I have been doing temp tests on both 630 and the 1000hps. The 630 open hood is as hot as an air cooled 1000w it seems. I let one side of the lights run in the room for over an hour, then I would run the other and the temps were the same . So the 36k ac should be doing the trick when I put it in next week. Got my clones going in dirt Tuesday. Then veg under floros for a week then I go into the 2 gal Smart pots after that for veg.

So i got a zookies cut last week in the mail. A jungle boys cut.! And wedding cake is coming late next week too..!

So these new cmh 630s are bright.!! Jezz. I have to wear sunglasses as to where my hps wouldn't bother me.

picture.php

Pineapple chunk almost ready.!! I got a good clone run this time so I'll be able to pick the best of the best..

picture.php

And meanwhile We have been having Horrible weather here. Had to pull my greenhouse way early. Dark raining and no sun. Bud rot.!!! Ugh.

picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Updates ?????????.....I`m sure youre busy dryin and curin or maybe done by now ?....When I was croppin , I hadta learn howta work smarter and not harder being in an illegal state with 5 locations and 2 bloom rooms @ each 5 weeks behind in age with 10 week cycles and harveys every 5 weeks perpetual.....Plus trust issues bigtime with a healthy dose of paranoia to go with.....so....no help....

Leaf stripping once learned and dialed strain dependent helped me tremendously the last 10 yrs I grew , in that I grew clone only Chem D and by choptime there was only small water and sugar leaves left on the colas so I chopped 32-36" mini xmas trees and hung em whole till ready to buck and bag maybe 10 days later with the humidity here in hell......now....

To get all the leftover leafage off the nugs and colas , I used my old head DIY kief tumbler that gave outrageous amounts of dry sift while leaving the nugs almost machine trimmed looking with the leafage left inside tumbler.....shhhh....did I say that out loud :moon:.....but.....

Got a close bro at another place that just started using a cordless handheld trimmer that he swears by and said his last Harvey only took like 3-5 mins per 3' plant wet , and all he hadta do once dried was buck off the limbs , paper bag and burp.....that`s huge in my book....anyways....speedeetrim.com....go check em out.....buncha different blade selections for different tasks.....He loves his double sided blade for the wet trim before hangin....aight.....

Missed the Harvey update but looks like a wee bit more vegtime next run might make more weight per cu ft on those Pwrecks huh ?.....Looking forward to the side by side setup to see how well the CMH`s perform next run , so.....Good luck and....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.......

Yep the veg time wasn't enough with the ph mishap. And I totally didn't strip and defoliate my plants as good as I should have. I got kind of lazy on this one. But yeah pretty much everything you said I definitely need to do in this next run better LOL.

issack

Veteran
hell yea! killed it man! I got the same process when I chop except never tried putting it in the fridge before? I usually out my leftover sifted trim in the freezer till someone I know wants it for edibles.

Dude. Jar in the fridge is winning man. Can pull it out 5 months later and it's still fresh and dank. I've been storing weed this way for years. I never have moldy storage issues ever. Has to be in a jar though, not a zip lock.

TheBlaze

We've been having crazy weather down here in South Africa as well. It's been overcast for a long time now. High humidity and low temps. Not at all what our Autumns are usually like. Everyone suffering with PM and bud rot now. Outdoor growers are complaining bitterly.

issack

Veteran
We've been having crazy weather down here in South Africa as well. It's been overcast for a long time now. High humidity and low temps. Not at all what our Autumns are usually like. Everyone suffering with PM and bud rot now. Outdoor growers are complaining bitterly.

Yeah same here man. It's been horrible. And it's supposed to be dry season right now.

TheBlaze

Yup... supposed to be dry here as well. On the highveld, we have wet summers and high temps. Autumn, we're supposed to have almost no rain with mild temps. Winter is bone dry. It's all upside down now.

issack

Veteran
The whole globe is upside down. Shit is nuts . In the last 12 months it has rained more than I've ever seen in the 20 years I've been here. Weeks on end of just gloom and doom. I don't even count on my outdoors anymore turning out super dank like I used to. I pull it off but barely. It's frustrating. I'm working on building a mother and veg room. Bit that room is where I dry. I'd like to move all indoors . Because greenhouse is a pain lately

Hey, what is this piece between the corrugated plastic and the gutter? I've got tables like this and I get some leaking between the gutter and the frame. I'm guessing this is to fix that?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 1.14.27 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 1.14.27 AM.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 16

issack

Veteran
Hey, what is this piece between the corrugated plastic and the gutter? I've got tables like this and I get some leaking between the gutter and the frame. I'm guessing this is to fix that?

Panda film. Helps to create a smooth flow to the gutter and doesn't trail back under the roofing

DunHav`nFun

I hate ta hear the Pwreck yields poorly , although most elite strains yields are comparable and quality makes up for lack of quantity , but if it truly cant go another day past 50 trich wise and fully finished, then it`s still worthy of 7 full harveys per yr compared to only 5 on most varieties grown these days.....regardless....

Hardta get away from the Chunk when it yields accordingly and on the wanted list , but if I had the PW I`d try and dial vegtime a lil better and see if yields can`t get close to quotas needed per rotation.....jus sayin.....looks like a keeper to my old ass for the extra 2 harveys per yr alone @ 2 lbs per light gives 32 extra lbs per yr for the bottom line but that`s just me.....but again , I`m prejudiced toward croppin and getting all yas can get......anyways Bro....

Hope new setup works out for the overall good and pumps out da dank.....Good luck and......

Peace......DHF.....:ying:......

issack

Veteran
PW is an okay yeild. My last run before this I was getting 26 to 28 a light. That's with that big over stretch i had. I'm sure I can get 2 a lamp with it. But long story short people want pineapple right now. That strain sells more than anything I've ever grown. They love it. It's like God. Lol I'm on to playing with other things too. I have a zookies choice cut I'm getting big for cuts. And I have wedding cake ( jungle boys cut ) and purple punch clones in the mail as we speak. Also Dosie Doe will be the next run if i can get enough branches to clone off the plants I have. This next pineapple grow will be a monster I already know.

So I'm kinda stressed right now because the fucking grow store fucked all up on my AC order. Im praying it gets here this week. I have to put my clones that are veging under floros in the 2 gal pots and plant the room next week. I'm so mad. I'm demanding the store to give me a huge discount since I ordered a 36k in the first place and they messed up and brought in a 30k. So basically I'm paying 3200 bucks for their fuck up. I'm not happy. And also my AC should have been here last week. They can't even get a tracking number. I'm beyond mad and I've let it be known to them. They owner better give me a huge chunk off or I'll never walk in that shit hole again. I give them good money. They should honor a price break.

So i might have to plug this new ac in while my room is running in veg. Which honestly shouldn't be that bad since it's the same brand AC and it's only 6K more than the other one, so I'm pretty sure my return lines and my drainage lines are the same diameter. that way my existing lines will just screw into the new air handler. I can Purge the condenser unit overnight with my vacuum and then we can just pop it in the next day in like a couple hours that's what I'm hoping. . My current ac will do fine if I leave the hps side dimmed to 750 and have the 630s running also.

So that's where I'm at. Dealing with poor management and a stupid company that should have had this AC at my doorstep a week ago. I ordered this thing 6 weeks ago. I'm seriously pissed off right now. And all this would not be happening if they would have ordered the right AC 4 months ago when I ordered a 36k.

Palindrome

King of Schwag
It's a PITA when people screw up, im sure if you talk with the owner in the proper way. You can work out something, in my experiance you get a long way keeping a level head.
If his mistake is costing you, he should compensate at least some of it. Just as he would ask for compensation, if you make a special order and end up not buying it. But mistakes happen, even tho it's a PITA.

Sounds nice with the Pineapple smoke, I grew a Pineapple C99 pheno 10+ years ago. It was awesome smoke, will be looking for that pheno again ;)

issack

Veteran
Yeah we will see if they discount me. I've never met the owner. Just the dude who works there who is a total nice guy. It's not his fault. The owner is the one that makes all the orders and calls the shots.
So i live on an island. We have only 2 grow shops on the west side. The other grow shop sucks massive balls with nutrients. Pretty much it's either floranova or House and Garden over there at the other store. And their house and Garden stock is the same jugs that's been there for the Last 5 Years with dust on them.. it's ridiculous. This Hydro shop that I'm dealing with right now with the AC is the one that has Canna, advanced nutrients, and Mills. So If they fuck me and i dont go there anymore I'm kinda screwed. I like my mills. But if i have to drive to the other side once a month I'll do it if they decide not to discount me. I don't care. If someone does me wrong that's it in my book. There's no brushing it off.
I'm just pissed. And it's always something when you live on an island, and you have limited resources. If I was in the mainland getting an AC would be no problem but here you have to order every single thing when it comes to things like that.. And then you have to wait for it to get barged here.
But yeah waxi . thank God for dimmers lol.. looks like I'm going to have to spark this grow up and do a ac install while it's planted.. joy..

Latest posts

Latest posts