picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Everything is lookin great dude! :yes: You’re right, they didn’t skip a beat. Can’t wait to see the HPS vs CMH grow coming up. I’m sure a bunch of ppl are gonna be lurking watching that.

DunHav`nFun

Bro... cant` stop healthy plants with a lil heat wave.....lol..... Hell....prolly made em pump more resin.....and......when you can dial the exact pre veg time before flippin them PW bitches and pull 2.5 per light with 630`s , that`s when 20 lb rooms come consistently.....and from 5040 actual watts not 8 KW......and....

Only 17200 btu`s worth of heatgain from the 630`s instead of 27296 btu`s from the 1KW`s , not to mention 3000 watts less power draw from the lights that sounds like a perfect win win to my old ass....anyways....

Hope Harvey`s good to yas and good luck on the upgrades.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
Yeah guys I'm super stoked.!! I just ordered 4 630w lamps with the 3100k Phillips bulbs. $2,500 I can't wait. 240 bucks shipping though. Fuck.!! The price I pay to live in paradise let me tell ya.. I'll harvest this weekend and have my next run cloned and the lights hung by end of next week. This will be fun to have a side by side going. it won't be the 8k grow show anymore.. lol especially when I end up with 8 630s.

Vanilla P.. Dude yeah I'm sure alot of peeps will want to see that. It will be a true side by side with the same strain. Doing pineapple chunk next. BIG yeilds.

MM... Yes you do have forearm colas.!! Can't wait get that extra spectrum that I'm missing with the hps. If my shit comes out smelling like my greenhouse grows do, I'm going to do back flips.. I always have great yeilds indoors, and the quality is great, but it's just not like the outdoor sun smell and terps. If that can happen along with the yeild I'm going to faint. Haha.

DHF.. bro.. everything you said. Exactly what I'm thinking. It's a win win all the way. !!

Miraculous Meds

Your gonna be happy. I cant remember how wide your room is, but could you squeeze another row of 630's in there?

I cant get my hands around those large colas that grew under the 630's. And check out the difference between a 600hps run with my keeper cut of sp/g13 x wb (bb cream pheno) and the same cut under the 630 cmh's.

600w hps
picture.php

picture.php

630w cmh
picture.php

picture.php

issack

Veteran
Looking stellar man. I'm pumped.! Those look beautiful. What a huge difference with the trics and color. That looks like outdoor buds. The hps looks very familiar. As every grow puts out the same look. I know I'm going to be happy.
There is a closet in this room that I use to put my power cloner in there. I actually could throw a table and lamp in there. You got me thinking now.

My room is 11 feet wide with the gutters on the side of my 4 foot tables I have a like less than three feet for a walkway. Yes I have pondered the idea for a long time about trying to squeeze in an extra 3 foot row, and then configuring my drainage differently on each table. But I do a lot of foliar spraying and I'm in that room walking up and down and there would be no way in possible hell for me to even get in there after a couple weeks veg to even prune my plants and strip them like I want. These tables are on casters so I just simply move them when I want and work around my beds. If I added that middle walkway as a table I would just be able to open the door and stare at it and that's it Lol. 2 4x8 tables is pretty maxed out.

issack

Veteran
If I can still pull 2 lbs a light. And with lower temps to manage and better quality. Then I'm going to be a happy Mo foe.

Miraculous Meds

Looking stellar man. I'm pumped.! Those look beautiful. What a huge difference with the trics and color. That looks like outdoor buds. The hps looks very familiar. As every grow puts out the same look. I know I'm going to be happy.
There is a closet in this room that I use to put my power cloner in there. I actually could throw a table and lamp in there. You got me thinking now.

My room is 11 feet wide with the gutters on the side of my 4 foot tables I have a like less than three feet for a walkway. Yes I have pondered the idea for a long time about trying to squeeze in an extra 3 foot row, and then configuring my drainage differently on eah table. But I do a lot of foliar spraying and I'm in that room walking up and down and there would be no way in possible hell for me to even get in there after a couple weeks veg to even prune my plants and strip them like I want. These tables are on casters so I just simply move them when I want and work around my beds. If I added that middle walkway as a table I would just be able to open the door and stare at it and that's it Lol. 2 4x8 tables is pretty maxed out.

Your probably safer and smarter for going with 8 instead of 12. Now if you knew 100% you could handle temps, rh, and canopy maintenance, you would reap the benefits of having them. even with your 4x8 tables as you say, you only end up with a 1' space between, after a good canopy fill. So the extra bank of lights would cover the whole 11' and be worth it in lbs per year, for a slight sacrifice in gpw, but who cares when your banking an extra lbs per year. You might not even get that slight decrease in gpw, theres a solid chance your gpw will go up cause of all the side lighting and the whole room being lit. Again its 100% dependent on environmental controls, and your ability to manage the canopy.

issack

Veteran
Yes agreed. If my room runs as smooth as I think it's going to with all 8 CMH lamps going and I feel I can add more. I could add a foot to each table and be able to add an extra row of plants. I'm getting 1 pound or a little less off of three plants in 2 gal pots. That's 16 extra plants I could add.

Last edited:

Palindrome

King of Schwag
Been lurking here some time now, you got a really nice show going on here issack.
Looking much forward to the, side by side grow with CMH vs HPS.

Cheers

issack

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And here we have "living" coco. A result of a swarm of living beneficial microbes in my Coco making my roots happy..

picture.php

issack

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

And here they are.!!! Got my 630s and the Phillips bulbs. I'll get them in in a few days. So excited to try this out.

picture.php

TheBlaze

Fucken awesome man.

How do you manage to find trustworthy people to harvest for you? I've just finished harvesting as well. I'm a wreck. I feel burnt out man. I can't keep doing it myself.

issack

Veteran
I harvest myself. I do use a few people to trim it though. Trimmers is the hardest thing to deal with when growing IMO. I've been through the ringer with shady chicks and people. I have a good 2 solid dudes now that are on point. But I hear ya man. Shit gets old fast. Lol

issack

Veteran
And I cut and hang my plants whole. I don't take off each branch. Fuck that. Too much work. I get dry in 10 days . Ready for trim then I jar all of it and goes in a big fridge