What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800W CMH and 400W HPS Perpetual

UPDATE

UPDATE

Cannalope Haze- day 57 flush starting next water
Agent Orangetopped- 44 flush starting
Gonzo- 41
Pineapple Punch- 37
Quick Mist Dieseltopped- 34
Flo- 29
G-13- 29
Jacks Cleaner 2- 27 WOW I can't wait to try this one. Trichs all over the place, the stem, fan leaves are covered all the way down.... trichs are very tall and pronounced, even for such a young plant! 20 days into 12/12 trichs were already all over, I'm glad I have a mom of this one....
Blue Dream- 23
Gonzotopped- 17
Blue Madnesstopped- 15
Blue Moon Rocks- 15
Warlocktopped- 12
Sour Bubbletopped- 8
Jacks Cleaner 2FIM'd- 6
Sour Dieseltopped- 5
Sour Diesel x Bubblegumtopped-1

Gonzo day 39
picture.php

Flo day 27
picture.php

Jacks Cleaner 2 day 25
picture.php

Blue Dream day 21
picture.php

Gonzo day 15
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Diesel day 3
picture.php

Tent lights on
picture.php

I'll update Can Haze, Agent Orange (stinker!), G-13, and BMR with pictures tomorrow! Time to medicate after a long day of farmin:joint:

What's going on smokesalot420,

Was wondering about your Church. I have a strain called Christ Kush, and I've heard of Church Kush. Was wondering if these are the same strain. The Christ Kush grows tall and lanky, similar to the way your Headband looked. The aroma when CK is growing reminds me of a strong scent of cream soda. The nuggets are spaced apart on the branch. Does that sound like any resemblance to yours?

Also, good luck with all those strains. I know how it is to maintain.

--Herbsman_OS

Murder- thanks for stopping in!

Herbman- I'm not too familiar with the Kushes yet.... I have only grown a couple Kush crosses (including the Headband you asked about which is OG Kush x Sour Diesel I am told, but I have also heard it is OG x SD x Master Kush so I am not for sure) so maybe that is where you see the similarities? My headband plant smelled VERY sour diesel in smell and was a stinker. I also have yet to flower my church, it will be going in this week, but so far it is also tall and lanky as you described. It may also be worth mentioning that I got my Church cut from Harborside so we'll see how it grows out but it is an excellent looking plant so far.... Very healthy! Thanks Herbman, it sure is a pain messing with all of these different strains in different stages but I am somehow managing it all. I am trying to narrow it down a bit to strains that I am liking, but there are soooo many strains to try that I have a hard time getting the strain numbers down... I guess I'm lucky that my girlfriend has a MMJ card as well, so plant numbers are not an issue for us. Unfortunately (if I should say that) she comes home with 4-5 new clones when I dont have space for more! So as I am trying to reduce the number of strains I have, more are added at the same time, lol.

UPDATE

UPDATE

Cannalope Haze- 73 Flushing; I had to break her neck a couple weeks ago due to her stretch but she is almost upright again!
Agent Orange- 60 Flushing and filling out nicely; I realllllly like the smell of this plant
Gonzo- 57 Flush started
Quick Mist Diesel- 50 Flush start; very stank/dead fish smell to this plant, smells like it may have some punch to it
Flo- 45 Flush start; I may try multiple harvests on this plant, anyone ever do this to this plant?
G-13- 45
Jacks Cleaner 2- 43 ; This plant has the most trichome production of a plant I've ever grown
Blue Dream- 39
Gonzo (topped monster)- 33
Blue Madness (topped)- 31
Blue Moon Rocks- 31
Warlock (topped)- 28
Sour Bubble (topped)- 24
Jacks Cleaner 2 (FIM'd)- 22
Sour Diesel (topped)- 21
Sour Diesel x Bubblegum (topped)- 17
Cheese (BB I think)- 13
Jack Herer- 9
Hashberry- 9 stretching A LOT
Church- 1

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have been very busy and had a couple severe migraine attacks (doc thinks it may be cluster headaches...). I released 1500 ladybugs in my tent last week but did not water when I released them.... The following day I had about 1400 ladybugs laying on their backs on the floor of my tent! Hopefully they didn't try to take off during the night and fly into my several fans that I have going in my tent, but I think they did in search of water (lesson learned). I am going to try again next week.

Chem Dog 91 will flowering tomorrow as CH, Flo, Gonzo, and AO are being pulled soon. I will be replacing those with Blue Cheese plants as I REALLY enjoyed the BC I grew a few months back. I will be running multiple BC, Headband, and Jacks Cleaner 2 so far as they are keepers that will stay in the garden as others don't make the grade and are not run again.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Man that Gonzo packs it on in the 2nd 2 weeks of flower eh?... incredable difference from day 15 to 29. :smile:

best of luck with the headaches mate :-(

Hey Jaime! Yeah the Gonzo is sure putting on the weight now, and the smell is a kinda rotten fruity smell.... it's not the nicest smell but I like those really stank strains (it's also getting too big to move out of the tent)! Same with the Quick Mist Diesel that I have flushing atm, almost a fishy/diesel smell that is almost gross, but i can't wait to smoke her!

Cannalope Haze was brought to 80 days and is being harvested atm, with Gonzo (not the topped monster) will be pulled tomorrow. Agent Orange and Flo will also be pulled very soon (speaking of Flo, has anyone heard of or tried the multi-harvest that can be done to Flo as written by DJ shorts description or is that mainly for outdoor plants?)

G-13 (topped) has been placed into the flowering chamber and Chem Dog 91 will be put in flowering in the next couple of days. I am hoping that the Headband clones I took will root so I can place my old HB mom in flowering (I could root prune and Bonzai it but it will be a producer if I flower it like it is) as I really like the smoke and my last HB harvest is gone already since I couldn't stop going back to the HB jar for more and more!

I will update with more pictures after I upload them, but here are some Warlock shots I took yesterday..... I almost tossed this plant during veg since I bombed (too close to when I neemed) and had a lot of phototoxicty on fan leaves but these plants are so resilient! I'm glad I kept her as she is quite stinky and looks much better these days!

Taken at day 35:
picture.php

picture.php

Update!

Update!

Cannalope haze was pulled at 81 days today, since I LST'd this plant early some of the side braches became almost main colas, here is just one of many:

picture.php

Gonzo is also being pulled today at 66 days, no pics yet.... Flo and Agent Orange will be pulled on Monday, and Quick Mist Diesel will be pulled Tues.

Flo day 52:
picture.php

Blue Dream day 47 is turning a nice purple:
picture.php

picture.php

Quick Mist Diesel day 58 flushing- This plant needed serious support for the buds the last few weeks:
picture.php

picture.php

G-13 day 52:
picture.php

Jacks Cleaner 2-day 50:
picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
its that Gonzo that keeps pulling me back to this thread.. can't wait to see and hear about it :wink:

Hey Bobblehead, thanks for stopping in! The QMD smells like funky fish and reeks pretty bad, I can't wait til it's cut and dried/harvested so I can try this one. Sit back, relax, and try anything you like!

Hey Jaime, I'll try and take out the topped monster and take some pics of her tomorrow.... Moving some of the larger plants in 5-7 gallon pots after watering has done a number on my wrist, I heard some popping in it yesterday and had a lot of pain but no bruising so I was worried I tore something, but I think i may have just strained it (I hope). The Gonzo's need help supporting the branches because of the dense buds, so every branch had support or risked being broken. The buds on the I am pulling today are very dense and smell like sweet roses, so I'm hoping I have a Williams Wonder dominant pheno (I smoked some WW about 8 years ago that was the best stuff I ever smoked). I will fill out a smoke report in a couple weeks after drying and a week of curing at least.

Hey SkunkyDemon, thanks man, she sure smells sweet; Just like cantalopes! I will do a smoke report when it is dried and properly cured if I remember.

hey smokesalot, thought i tagged this thread but turns out i didn't! Glad I found my way back killer strain line up you've got going on. How's that church clone going, I think i got the same one as you from Harborside in Oakland a few months back and I have yet to run it due to our puppy eating 3 clone trays, all of which included my church cuts. Just got a rooted tray full this week so hopefully I can keep them out of his mouth. Also, if you don't mind, what does your electricity bill run you with that 1200w tent?

Hey Central, I'll take some pictures of the Church tomorrow as it's closin time in the flowering chamber:joint: The clone is vigorous and showing no deficiencies at all! I was happy with most of the clones I got from Harborside, the Sour D and a couple others are the same way, almost perfect growth (I normally get small cal/mag defs since I use R/O water but I supplement with Cal/mag when I need to. As for the electric bill.... it SUCKS!

So as for the ladybugs I released last week.... no survivors! I didn't water right before releasing them and they went searching for water during lights out..... the only problem being that I have a couple oscillating fans and a couple stationary fans in my tent, so they went flying into their doom.....:fsu: Dead ladybugs everywhere!! I think I will try again later with them, but try imaging this everywhere you look:

picture.php

Last edited:
Agent Orange day 69 mmmm smells like orange peels
Quick Mist Diesel 58 smells full of funk!
Flo 53 earthy hashy smell
G-13 53 strange plant
Jacks Cleaner 2 51 lemon/cleaner smelling-crystal covered happy plant
Blue Dream 47 turning a nice purple with swelling calyxes
Gonzotopped monster- 41 filling out nicely, nice trich production
Blue Madness topped- 39 finally putting on some weight after last budswell feed
Blue Moon Rocks 39
Warlock FIM- 36
Sour Bubble topped- 32 a lot of early crystal production, high hopes for this plant
Jacks Cleaner 2 FIM- 30 lots of tops on this one
Sour Diesel topped- 29
Sour Diesel x Bubblegum topped- 25
Cheese 21
Jack Herer topped- 17 I let this one veg for a while, will be a big yielder I hope
Hashberry 17 and streeeeeeetching
Church 9
G-13 topped 4
Blue Cheese 0 placed in chamber today, not quite 12/12 so doesn't count!

Agent Orange, Quick Mist Diesel, and Flo will all be pulled Monday and Tues and Chem Dog 91 will be going into flower (this plant is stretching a lot already in veg)

I have recently started using Bud swell liquid and man does that stuff smell!! I think my plants like it though, I am smelling them more already! Luckily I have 2 DIY carbon filters (thanks IC mag) so my odor control is good.

Here is some headstHASH for anyone who drops by.... mmm mmm good
picture.php

If you get out of line my tent-guard will put you in your place!
picture.php

SkunkyDemon

Did all the beans you started have that same pheno?
I have heard good things about the catalope strains. I have a C99xGrapfruit. Only one out of four beans had that pheno the rest where the C99 pheno. The grapfruit was the sweetest tasting, realy had the taste of Rubyred grapfuit.
Pease

Wassup Skunky! Yeah I had 2 phenos out of the 6 seeds so far.... One took much longer, I pulled it at in sections over days 80 and 81, and it looks like it could have gone 90+ easy but I it was tall entering the flowering chamber and stretched like a mofo. I had to break her neck at around day 55, but she shrugged it off like nothing happened and by the time I pulled it was standing almost straight up again. No smoke report yet as she is drying, but I'll let ya know when I find out.

Happy 420!

Happy 420!

Ladybugs were set loose again for round 2! I think (hope) these will live longer as I sprayed right before I released them with 1/2 soda 1/2 water and watered more then half of my plants so there will be plenty to drink. Hopefully when I open the tent in the morning there aren't 1000 dead lady bugs again (I released 1500). I will upload some pics of Gonzo, Church, and a few others as well in a minute.

I also am starting a Smart pot vs regular pot experiment to see the differences (if any) in growth, yield, and structure using Blue Cheese clones. I transported them last week and took pictures, and will update it weekly.