What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800W CMH and 400W HPS Perpetual

Not sure if it mentions it in there...but i remember reading straight from the breeder himself, that he suggests taking the warlock not too long after the quoted harvest date, to maintain the high it was breed to have. Now i'm not exactly sure what this high is, but i do remember reading that from him. Just thought i'd mention it.

Thanks I didn't know that info! I wonder what type of set-up they were using when they gave those estimates? I have already started flushing it so I will be on target to pull if I need to by day 60 if the trichs look ready.

really loving your blue dream! i have been lurking around looking for grows of her to see what i might be in for... i hope mine comes out as good as yours. nice color, looks like a good yield. i hope the high is clear. mine is looking a little more sativa tho (in veg). i think we got it in the same place... Harborside if i am not mistaken?

anyway, great grow / read. its like a grow / strain guide in one.

thanks!

+ rep.

Thanks for the kind words! I got my Blue Dream from Organicann north of the bay. Many of the clones I have flowering atm are from Harborside thoough; JC2, BMR, SB, SD, Church and Cheese all came from there and were in excellent condition I must say.

I have heard stories of mislabeled clones from there a while back, so I am watching these to make sure they are what they say they are. The JC2 and SD are I can tell that for sure!

I'm just documenting what I'm doing as I go down this road for my benefit and if it happens to help anyone else that's a bonus! I learned a lot from here and have been reading books by Robert Clark and Soma and others to try and increase my knowledge base even more. I can't believe how much I'm interested in all of this and only wish I could have been this way in high school (when I didn't smoke, go figure).

If you have any questions about the Blue Dream I can try and help you out (or any of the other strains I have) since I keep meticulous notes of everything I'm doing, but keep in mind this is my first run with her so I may not be the best source.

I

idoreallytry

Wow bro you got quite a line up and a very nice setup sorry about the veg tent lost a lot of good plants well hope all bounces back,,,peace

Hey Skunky, thanks I will try and do report but I always seem to forget! Get those beans in some dirt when ya have time!!

Ido- Thanks man, I feel bad about my veg tent too, mainly the strains I never got to even flower or try but that's how it can go in this biz!

Here are some pics- Gonzo topped 59:
picture.php

Sour Bubble day 51 topped:
picture.php

picture.php

Jacks Cleaner 2 day 48 (FIM):
picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
GONZO GONZO GONZO!

ahem :eek::

was smoking some sour D the other day mate.. man that stuff really is SOUR.. Lots of nice looking nugs mate.. gonna be sweet to be you when you pull this little lot :D

I

idoreallytry

wow nice gonzo looking real good bro,,, and that jacks cleaner looks like a fatty,,,peace

Hey smokesalot420,

Just caught a look at your Church pic. Looks very similar to my Christ Kush in growth pattern. What does it smell like?

Mine has a cream soda aroma and the buds aren't too big, but golf ball sized.

--Herbsman_OS

Hey Ido- Thanks for stopping back in! Yeah it's fattening up nicely as it flushes, and I'm digging the colors that are coming out of it. I have a Jacks Cleaner 2 drying atm too that I can't wait to try.

Herbman, my Church does have a slight creme soda smell to it, but it isn't a very strong smell.... It's at day 35 so I should start getting more smells any day now. I will take some pictures of it tomorrow and post them here.

Woohoo!

Woohoo!

Alrighty! I replaced the 400W HPS with a 600W HPS so I now have 1400W of dual-spectrum lighting! I had to lower my tables and stands because some of my plants bleached a bit from being too close to the new light.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have been busy trying to clean out my veg chamber among other things and trying to refill it due to the major losses I had the last couple weeks due to bugs and more bugs.

I have since pulled the Sour Bubble, Jacks Cleaner 2, Blue Dream, and Flo but have not moved anything new into flower due to the bugs.

G-13 -day 80
Gonzo topped 68
Blue Madness topped 66
Blue Moon Rocks 66
Warlock topped 63
Jacks Cleaner 2 FIM 57
Sour Diesel topped 56
BB Cheese topped 48
Jack Herer topped 44
Hashberry 44
Church 36
G-13 topped 31
Blue Cheese topped 26
Chem Dog '91 topped 13

I will be germing 4 Williams Wonder from Rez and 4 Blue Sat 2.2 x Grape Krush from Luiath (freebies thanks a bunch!) tonight or tomorrow to try and get something going in my veg tent while I look for something new now... If I get any males from these I may do some pollen chucking to see what I can get.

Here are some pics.... Gonzo is going crazy! Day 67 (flushing)
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Madness day 66 (flushing)
picture.php

picture.php

Church day 36:
picture.php

picture.php

Updated tent pics, left side:
picture.php

Right:
picture.php

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Damn bro...I feel like I over-slept for the party and stumbled in late :wallbash:

Quick question and I apologize if you mentioned it already (I did read the thread...I'm ADD :D) How long you veg'n these girls for ?

Glad to see (fingers crossed) you got rid of those nasty critters :fsu:

Hard to pick a fav (why should we have too ? :D) but I gotta say the G-13 and this bad girl ...

picture.php

Are doin it for me :joint:

Ahh hell...let's test out some Agent O while we're at it.... :laughing:

Nice work

Gro

Hey Igro4me, it's never too late to party!

I veg them different amounts depending on how full my flowering chamber really.... If I get 2 clones of the same strain I like to top one and let the other grow normally to see how they differ in my set-up. I guess the average would be about 3-4 weeks, some a couple months and some a few weeks, but not less than that.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
^^^Good deal....They definitely looked vegged for longer, which is a great thing when we have the room.

I can't go past 3-4 weeks.

Looking good bro :joint:

G

Guest 6345

gr8 grow man, i like perpetual sog, but i go my setup in 65liter buskets with 20klones in each. (And 9 buckets totally in my flower room)

But i dont found any picture Blue Chesse.
Pls man, you can photo some Blue Cheese to me?

Thanks a lot of man and good luck :respect:

Sorry everyone, it's been a while since I posted in this thread because I had to tear down my perpetual and start over! Flowering tent needed a break to be thoroughly cleaned and bombed using bleach, attain bomb, then I even sprayed floramite all over the inside of the tent and floor.
That's ok though, with new beginnings come new surprises! I think I will start a new thread since my set-up was upgraded, but I currently have beginning to flower:

Sour Bubble
Grape Punch
Sour Diesel

These strains will be flowering this week:
Super Silver Haze
NYCD

These are currently vegging:
Headband (OG x Sour D)
UK Cheese
White Russian
God's Gift
Banana Goo (Banana clone x Afgoo clone)

and I will be germing some seeds tomorrow:
Blue Sat. v2.2 x Grape Krush (Luiath freebies)
Lifesaver
Kali Mist
Ice (nirvana)

I had some Sour Jack clones but they were fried by the Einstein oil spray I gave them..... I guess I'm going overboard when getting new clones now but I don't want to inherit anyone else's problems anymore!

I wish I would have taken some pics of the blue cheese and the Jack Herer plants..... both were outstanding, probably the best job I have done so far. The Blue Cheese is long smoked away and the Jack is going to be gone soon at this rate, it's good stuff!

Long lost update!

Long lost update!

Hey everyone, sorry about the absence, life is hectic atm but I thought I would update my thread. Here are some pics of my current flower tent and recently harvested plants:

Super Silver Haze (Flushing) smells like lemons:
picture.php

SSH side shot (1 week ago):
picture.php

Skunk #1 (clone):trichs all the way down the leaves and is quite stinky:
picture.php

707 Headband (OG x SD)
picture.php

Balls!

Balls!

It started accidentally, but many great things happen from accident! I received a male Flo clone from a dispensary :noway::mad::wallbash: and caught it late.....

Grape Punch x Flo (own creation)
picture.php

So this has turned me into a pollen chucker! I am reading Robert Clark's Marijuana Botany and soaking as much as I can here, but alas I am still a noob to these things. Shout out to Pirate for his pollen collection thread, which helped me tremendously, and to the breeders of these forums who share their knowledge with the masses. No more culling males for me, I will be collecting pollen from now on using my old cabinet as my male chamber. I currently have Lifesaver, Blue Sat 2.2 x Grape Punch (thanks Luaith), and Kali Mist males with some loaded balls!

BS 2.2 x GK male
picture.php

Kali Mist male
picture.php

Hey smokesalot420

What are your average temps during lights on? I'm trying to get an idea of how hot these 400w CMH lamps get. I have heard they "throw" heat differently than hps. do you have any thoughts? :)

Namaste