What's new

800 gallon smart pot grow 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
MENDO it was great to talk with you at the cup! you're a real cool guy. thanks so much for the buds you gave me, they are all high-grade. I really like the strawberry skywalker.

I'm looking forward to growing your Mendo Seeds too. got a few different packs to sprout in a couple months

see you next year!

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i,d say your translation would be correct . big compliment for new age lol hay mate

BpoBrad

Wow, wow, this journal just totally blew my favorite book out of the water! (go dog go by the way) great grow great convoy so much learned, thank you Mendo your helping this under a the rock indoor grower realize what the true big times are!

Budracer

Happy harvest Mendo ,first off I have to thank you for sharing your work with us here on ic. Seeing what you do and how you do it has inspired me to go bigger this year and let me say your methods worked awesome for my biggest outdoor grow ever. I had to build a temporary greenhouse to get them to finish up here 30 miles from the Canadian border.I need to start growing more Indicas or indica leaning hybrids. From your experience have you found f1 hybrids perform better than a stabilized or worked strain. Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you and yours.

Last edited:

mendo420

Veteran
Any suggestions for my next thread?

Should I combine all the projects in 1 thread. "Mendo's Mega Plant Grows"

Or do 1 thread per project so far I have 3 projects?
1. 800 Gallon Smart Pot Grow show 2016.
2. 500 gallon Large Plant Grow.
3. Mendo's Grandmas Garden.

any suggestions for thread names for the 3 projects?

Yes Gram is finally letting me put in a garden.

RckyMtRdnk

What a great grandma! Three threads can be a lot to do I imagine. Cram it all into one is my vote. Although a growing with grandma thread could be a cool thread too all on its own. Sounds like fun.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Good luck bro, I say one mega thread. Hope u gave grandma get her hands dirty, found out my grandma is a worm farming master, I was like wtf! Hook it up!

wiesser

Hey Mendo, Big UP! I'm just curious, what's your opinion on the new licensing regulations the state of CA is trying to implement? Check out http://www.calgrowersassociation.org for more information if anyone is not aware of this. Is there a thread on this on icmag? I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this.

mendo420

Veteran
Hey Mendo, Big UP! I'm just curious, what's your opinion on the new licensing regulations the state of CA is trying to implement? Check out http://www.calgrowersassociation.org for more information if anyone is not aware of this. Is there a thread on this on icmag? I'm surprised more people aren't talking about this.

This is a great topic. And there is debate about this.

I think it is FUCKED and BULLSHIT.

I'm more concerned about THIS!!!!
http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/northcoast/water_issues/programs/cannabis/

FUCK THESE GUYS TOO.:moon::moon::moon::moon::moon:

Its all about EXTORTION, Pay to play and back room blow jobs.