What's new

800 gallon smart pot grow 2015

wiesser

Quote: Originally Posted by mendo420
This is a great topic. And there is debate about this.

I think it is FUCKED and BULLSHIT.

I'm more concerned about THIS!!!!
http://www.waterboards.ca.gov/northc...rams/cannabis/

FUCK THESE GUYS TOO.
moon.gif
moon.gif
moon.gif

Its all about EXTORTION, Pay to play and back room blow jobs.

Yes mendo, I agree, we are all on the same page as far as the real motivation for anything the state or politicians want to implement, including this trojan horse "legalization" movement that is happening on the west coast. I feel the emerald triangle is the place that it is because the people here have decided NOT to follow whatever man-made law is currently in style. So are we expected to follow the rules of the state NOW because they say it is ok, kind of, only if we agree to sign our rights away???? I say hell NO. I would rather keep growing illegally on my own land guerrilla style than willingly sign up to allow the state to control/monitor/track what I do. I guess the question that I'm asking everyone is, are you going to stop doing what you have been doing??? Are you going to change anything in any way?? I would be interested in hearing any answers from anyone in the NorCal area.

mendo420

Veteran
First they limit our plant numbers now this.... FUCK IT IM GROWING 99 per parcel!
I wish the supervisors would get off there ass and raise the plant count!
Then it would be worth it.

Im all for protecting the environment. That is what the water board is trying to do.
A lot of growers trash the environment. Im afraid this is not going to stop them

I'm not sure if I "HAVE" to register with the water board. this grow is about 2000 square feet from smart pot to smart pot.

The new grow is going to be 9000 square feet. But I dont have surface water. I answer no to all the water board questions so I'm not sure.

Other friends are registering with the water board.

Im sure with sb 266 the county will not permit with out the water board registration.

They are going to extort us growers for all we are worth.

Im still not sure what Im going to do have a few weeks to make a decision. More likely some spots I'll register with the water board and others not.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I wish the municipalities would remove nuisance bans for private personal grows within city limits...

minds_I

wiesser

First they limit our plant numbers now this.... FUCK IT IM GROWING 99 per parcel!

Im all for protecting the environment. That is what the water board is trying to do.
A lot of growers trash the environment. Im afraid this is not going to stop them

I'm not sure if I "HAVE" to register with the water board. this grow is about 2000 square feet from smart pot to smart pot.

The new grow is going to be 9000 square feet. But I dont have surface water. I answer no to all the water board questions so I'm not sure.

Im sure with sb 266 the county will not permit with out the water board registration.

Im still not sure what Im going to do have a few weeks to make a decision. More likely some spots I'll register with the water board and others not.

Thanks for the insight Mendo, appreciate hearing how others are feeling about what's happening around us. I feel like I'm going to keep my garden around the 2000 sq. ft. guideline, at least the garden that is "in plain sight" you know, I see myself hiding plants on my property because of what is coming down the line. If you look closely at the wording of the license requirements the state is trying to implement, the multi-tier system, it's all a framework for a "commercial grow". By applying for a license, you are stating to the state that you are growing "commercially". It seems that if you are growing "only for your own medical use" and not distributing to anyone that is not connected to your garden as a patient, you would not be subject to any of the license requirements. So I'm feeling it's basically exactly what I'm doing now, at least as far as anyone who would ask questions is concerned. 95% of my herb travels far, carried on a network of honest people, trust and faith. The distribution system is already in place, and it works tremendously well. Perpetuating the status-quo and growing amazing herb just doesn't mix.

like a good book or a movie, I was sad when I got to the end of this thread. I also wish I'da seen more harvest / trim/ processing photos.

Thanks for all the joy, Mendo.

mendo420

Veteran
Thanks for the insight Mendo, appreciate hearing how others are feeling about what's happening around us. I feel like I'm going to keep my garden around the 2000 sq. ft. guideline, at least the garden that is "in plain sight" you know, I see myself hiding plants on my property because of what is coming down the line. If you look closely at the wording of the license requirements the state is trying to implement, the multi-tier system, it's all a framework for a "commercial grow". By applying for a license, you are stating to the state that you are growing "commercially". It seems that if you are growing "only for your own medical use" and not distributing to anyone that is not connected to your garden as a patient, you would not be subject to any of the license requirements. So I'm feeling it's basically exactly what I'm doing now, at least as far as anyone who would ask questions is concerned. 95% of my herb travels far, carried on a network of honest people, trust and faith. The distribution system is already in place, and it works tremendously well. Perpetuating the status-quo and growing amazing herb just doesn't mix.

They will "let" you grow your 6 plants.....

mendo420

Veteran
like a good book or a movie, I was sad when I got to the end of this thread. I also wish I'da seen more harvest / trim/ processing photos.

Thanks for all the joy, Mendo.

It just gets to crazy in October. There is no internet in the gardens, Im out of contact while trim is going on.

May be next year.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

mendo,s emporium ,

just for kicks the meaning .... 1. A place where various goods are bought and sold; a marketplace. 2. A large retail store or place of business:

Waste water discharge permit

Waste water discharge permit

this north state water board thing has little to do with water source, such a if you get it from a well, but is directed at wastewater discharge. Also, to be tier 1 and only pay 1000$ a year, the grow must be atleast 200 ft from any seasonal creek.

mendo420

Veteran
this north state water board thing has little to do with water source, such a if you get it from a well, but is directed at wastewater discharge. Also, to be tier 1 and only pay 1000$ a year, the grow must be atleast 200 ft from any seasonal creek.
Who has waste water any way?

Sforza

Veteran
Who has waste water any way?

Good point. The water goes into the ground, where the plant roots find it and transport it to the stems, which transport it to the leaves, from where it transpires and is released into the air as water vapor.

So there is no point source waste water discharge.

But don't tell the state of California that or they will require an air permit for releasing water vapor, since water vapor is a more powerful greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide and the state thinks they can can control the global climate if they only can enact enough taxes, laws, rules, and regulations. They haven't got there yet, but by God, you have to give them credit for trying and an A for effort.