What's new

8,000 watt soilless, hurr we go

whatthe215

Veteran
that ac exhaust box is sweet man. are you using a fan too ? how long a run of ducting for the exhaust? i need to do the same thing

yeah the upstairs only has 6ft of duct straight into the attic, downstairs is about 20ft. upstairs just has a booster but I'm gonna put a 5-600cfm inline on both. it works great as long as you cut the sides out and seal the exhaust and ambient (intake) zones from each other.. otherwise the exhaust fan will force hot air into the ambient zone lowering efficiency. i used that high temp foil tape since the compressor get to about 300 degrees F.

---------------------

chopped all the bubba today, trimmed 2 lights worth.
picture.php

picture.php

whatthe215

Veteran
picture.php

the first 3 lights are fully dried after 4-5 days, finals weight...
3 Ps + 176g (6.2zips) of Bubba
130g (4.5zips) of Pure Kush

Thought I was gonna do 4 Ps of the bubba but I'm happy.. :biggrin: this shit is strong and tastes real good even without any cure. Gonna probably gonna start chopping a week earlier.. day 58 for bubba and day 64 for OG.. get an extra harvey in per year ya know.

OG comes down tomorrow morning at day 72..

whatthe215

Veteran
final weight for the SFV OG... 1p + 140g (4.9zips)

also 3-4 zips of Sour OG (garbage genetics) that just went to bho

SFV OG dried and curing
picture.php

used a lil too much AN Overdrive i think.. lots of extra pistils/hairs. next time lower dose followed by a bump in base

teardown
picture.php

downstairs OGs.. 17 of em in 5 gal
picture.php

bubba table
picture.php

not sure how im gonna deal with the drastic size difference between em.. maybe some will make a move upstairs in a few days.

whatthe215

Veteran
Greenlight Rooting + HG excelurator kills it. 6/6 bubbas and 4/10 OGs have roots in 5 days...
picture.php

when the OGs went into the 5 gal pots from solos they were lanky tall xmas trees so I had to cut em down about a foot.... never tried to root cuts this big before.. 4/10 so far at 5 days.
picture.php

whatthe215

Veteran
also just wanted to clear this up... everything that just flowered was only one of two 4kW rooms. 5.2ps off 4 lights.

whatthe215

Veteran
downstairs is at around day 30 12/12 right now, 3 lights OG 1 light bubba.

i tried to get away with a quickie trellis setup and will suffer for it. things are floppy and im hoping the 5ft bamboo sticks im getting tomorrow will save the day. its one 10ft pvc hanging from the ceiling + staples on the wall side and netting of course.

picture.php

picture.php

upstairs has jus been vegging out for the last month.. bubbas are bigger than ive ever vegged before ... i feel so much safer being under 99 threads

picture.php

picture.php

there are 20 or so babies in 5 gal pots scattered around the room getting ready to take over downstairs when chop time comes.

here is the last 5 SFV OGs i will flower. im ditching the genetics. good strong high but such a lanky, weak and needy plant.

picture.php

and a happy new years to all

G

Guest 315072

running shit on 240 will reduce the amp by half soo.. if ur 1000w light runs 10 on 120.. then on 240 it runs 5... so u can run 2 1000w lights off a 15 amp breaker on 240 .. but if u were to use 120.. ud need 30 amp breaker to run 2 lights.. basicly.. u get to hook up more equipment.. it doesnt save money.. just allows for mroe stuff to be plugged in the same spot!!

whatthe215

Veteran
just photos, upstairs is being flipped tomorrow after a quick preventative spray down for pests. downstairs is at day 34 12/12

the beginning of a new veg room
picture.php

upstairs
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

downstairs
picture.php

HellaFella420

Veteran
hello,
its possible convert 240 volts to 120 volts? how?

Do you have Magnetic (standard) or digital ballasts?

Digital usually just needs a different power cord, they are interchangeable and available at most hydro stores.

Magnetic ones, you need to open up the ballast enclosure, look at the wiring diagram that is a BIG STICKER on the top of the ballast winding re-wire it from the "120v" lead and replace it with the "240v" one, then you will obviously need to rewire your outlets with 240v

whatthe215

Veteran
hey guys can we not use this thread for having a conversation about voltage conversion? Growroom Designs and Equipment would be a better place for that.